Bvb Construction

Reviews for Bvb Construction

M. K.
M. K.

Home insulation and stucco

Everything from beginning (quote, know how, addressing of possible questions and concerns) to execution and final product are top notch.
Their quote was exactly what I had to pay, they were punctual, thorough, friendly and and knowledgeable. I will definitely recommend Burim and his team. Outstanding company!

Thank You for the great review Marion! Our company is committed to superior quality and customer satisfaction. We are looking forward to do more projects with You in the future.

Wayne Balkwill from Etobicoke
Wayne Balkwill from Etobicoke

Great Service

Burim Was Great !! A patch and repair job is painful... Last Job of the season, showed up when expected, communicated well during weather delays, the team was working in unison the whole time.. I am a hands on contractor of 35 years ... that has to stand for something... I will be recommending Bvb without hesitation,

Thank You for the great review Wayne! Our company is committed to superior quality and customer satisfaction. We are looking forward to do more projects with You in the future.

Ed Jak
Ed Jak

Stucco wall refinishing

Burim and his crew did a excellent job repairing our west wall which had several areas of damaged. He was very professional, explained the entire process and showed up as promised. The job was completed in two days and we are very pleased with the results. I will defiantly recommend Burim and his crew as the go to guys for Stucco projects.

Thank You for the great review Ed! Our company is committed to superior quality and customer satisfaction. We are looking forward to do more projects with You in the future.

Junaid in Toronto
Junaid in Toronto

Window sills stucco and caulking

Burim runs a very professional and reliable business. He honours his WORDS and commitment. Keeps you posted on the progress of the job with good communication and very importantly delivers on the timing and result committed in the earlier discussions. For any deviation due to rain etc. he updated us regularly on the modified game plan to finish the project. His conduct is very professional and overall he is very pleasant to deal with. I will recommend him for any project in his area of expertise anytime.

Thank You for the great review Junaid! Our company is committed to superior quality and customer satisfaction. We are looking forward to do more projects with You in the future.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Stucco & painting job

I hired BVB to convert my front porch area to stucco and painting front door and garage doors. Price is reasonable, excellent work, and they did cleanup after the construction. Very happy with their work, highly recommended.

Thank You for the great review Patrick! Our company is committed to superior quality and customer satisfaction. We are looking forward to do more projects with You in the future.

Adel in Toronto
Adel in Toronto
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

The stucco contractor you can trust

Burim and his team were very professional and responsive. I had hired a stucco contractor (named in my other Homestars review) previously who did a cursory job on my front wall and blocked one of the windows. They ignored my repeated requests to come back and correct their error.

BVB team performed the necessary repairs diligently and now I can open my window again. They also went extra miles to fix a couple of boo boos made by the previous contractor. I certainly recommend them.

Thank You for the great review Adel! Our company is committed to superior quality and customer satisfaction. We are looking forward to do more projects with You in the future.

agho
agho

Eco Granito Stucco application

I hired BvB construction to give my home a fresh new look. My home is 100 years old in the middle of Toronto and BVB was able to bring it to life and make it look more contemporary and modern. I receive loads of complements from neighbours daily. I would recommend Burim and his team any day! Thanks for the awesome job and the fresh new look!

Thank You for the great review Agho! Our company is committed to superior quality and customer satisfaction. We are looking forward to do more projects with You in the future.

Bogdan M.
Bogdan M.

Stucco and trim painting

We've hired BVB Construction to change the existing colors of the exterior of the house. BVB assisted us into choosing the paint color tones and offering samples. We were pleased with the care the work was done and the attention to the detail. The most important of all the result matched the samples and quality expectations.

Thank You for the great review Bogdan! Our company is committed to superior quality and customer satisfaction. We are looking forward to do more projects with You in the future.

stucco over brick

Fantastic job, on time and on budget! Under the most challenging circumstances, (including a pandemic!) Burim and his brother Feriz delivered a great job with meticulous attention to details often pointing out things I did not notice. Great communication made working through
bad weather and pandemic supply issues painless. I highly recommend
them.

Thank You for the great review Rick! Our company is committed to superior quality and customer satisfaction. We are looking forward to do more projects with You in the future.

Very professional and Early Risers!

Excellent team, they are polite and professional. Best part is that they are working right in the morning 8am! Quick and clean work! Highly recommend!

Thank You for the great review Jas! Our company is committed to superior quality and customer satisfaction. We are looking forward to do more projects with You in the future.

More about Bvb Construction

Welcome to BVB Construction.
We're proudly serving the GTA area and work on a variety of residential and commercial projects.
We specialize in Stucco, Painting, Caulking and finished Carpentry.
Contact us today to schedule your appointment 647-704-7968.