Dr. Digital

Toronto ON M5T 1S3

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Dr. Digital

Iphone Screen Fix

The screen on my iPhone broke and I came in to get it fixed. They fixed it! Now it works. It took them less than an hour in total. Pretty cool.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your business!

Marissa in Toronto
Marissa in Toronto

So nice to me and able to fix my phone like its new!

The owner was so nice to me in being understanding. I cracked my screen and needed my phone as soon as possible as it was my only device. They fixed my screen as it was new!

Thank you for the great review, Marissa! I'm happy to hear that you were pleased with the repair. Hope you choose us again when you need a tech device repaired!

DONO in Montréal
DONO in Montréal
1 review Montreal,

Fixed my phone right away for a reasonable price

Needed my phone fixed they had no problem helping me when everywhere else said it would be impossible or too much money.basically my iPhone 6 sim tray was broken and everywhere I went no one.Would help .Thank you so much !

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're very happy to hear we were able to help you!

Battery

I have used their services twice now and very satisfied with the results.
First was with a full screen replacement and the second was that of a battery for my Samsung 7.
Service was done quickly and efficiently.
Have and would recommend their services.
Fernando

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, Fernando! We appreciate your continued business and look forward to helping you in the future!

Ipod repair

I came in the store with two old Ipods that Apple could not repair. Each had a different issues so I asked them which one would be easier and cheaper to fix. They looked at both and estimated that repairing the one where the menu button wasn't working anymore would be the cheaper and easiest to fix. They repaired it faster then estimated and it works great now.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Very glad to hear your iPod is working well. Hope you'll stop in and see us next time you need a tech repair!

luke1234 in Old Toronto
luke1234 in Old Toronto

Excellent Tech Service

Great store. Staff are very friendly and tend to you immediately.
Not trying to rip you off and get more money, just honest appraisals and good tech support. I went to get my iPhone screen fixed and it was done promptly.

Highly recommend making a trip to see Dr Digital if you have tech queries, or hardware issues.

Luke.

Thank you for the great review, Luke! Glad that we were able to help you out.

Robert in Old Toronto
Robert in Old Toronto

Quick Battery Change

Good service, professional approach and quick turnaround. I changed my I phone SE battery quickly and I received a new battery which works well. I was given good advice and friendly service.

Thanks, Robert! We hope you consider us for your next tech repair. Very glad we were able to help!

Tasha in Toronto
Tasha in Toronto

Replaced Iphone 8s Screen

Excellent service, offered me alternatives while I waited for the part they needed, super friendly, quick, informative, and great prices.
I would definitely recommend and use again if necessary. Thanks Guys!!

We appreciate your business, Tasha! Thank YOU for being such a great customer.

repair cell phone

Just walked in to the store and was attended right away. Explain the cell phone problem. the phone was seen on the spot by a technician and was assessed .The repair was done on the spot. The job was reasonable priced.
Thanks CR

We're glad to hear you had a great experience (:

ErnieD in Old Toronto
ErnieD in Old Toronto

Excellent service - three times in a row

I came to the shop for 3 types of laptop repair work. In less than an hour they repaired my Acer Aspire notebook that would not turn on. The next time around, I got a replacement for a charger for my old Gateway notebook. And the third time around, they resolved the keyboard and on/off button issues on my Lenovo notebook. Honest, competent, efficient service. Friendly staff. Lucky to have met them since I needed my equipment for my work. Highly recommended.

We are happy to hear you can rely on us in assisting you with your technological issues. It is always our pleasure to help you in any way we can (:

More about Dr. Digital

At Dr. Digital, YOU come first. We understand the importance of your tech, so we provide the highest quality of service in everything we do. Our team is committed to ensuring your experience with us excites you to use your technology and join this generation’s thriving technological advancements. Our mission is to enhance the community’s tech experience, one repair at a time.

CALL (416)554-8176