Dr. Digital

Reviews for Dr. Digital

Darius in Old Toronto
Darius in Old Toronto

iPhone Screen Replacement

The service repair for my iPhone screen was done swiftly and was done with great customer service. Dr. Digital is my new home for all my tech repairs/needs. The experience was great!

Glad to hear you had a great experience (:

Nexus 5 Repair

I broke my phone screen and came in to the store to got it fixed. They gave me a 15% student discount along with a phone case for their “back to school” promotion. It was same day service and I really enjoyed the customer service. Thanks!

We're glad we could be of any help (:

Selena in Old Toronto
Selena in Old Toronto

By far the best tech repair shop in the city

The customer service was amazing. Trisha was very welcoming and did a great job educating me by sharing tips and tricks for my laptop.
I got all my tech back to school essentials for a great price! Would definitely recommend to all my colleagues and friends.

Thanks Selena! We're glad you had a great experience (:

Trisha Gerongco
Trisha Gerongco

Blackberry Key One LCD Replacement

This is the second time I've brought my phone in for a repair and both times they've been so helpful. The staff is amazing, the service is quick and timely mannered, and the store is beautiful! Definitely my go to repair shop (:

Thank you for allowing us to help Trisha!

nikkicasalme
nikkicasalme

Phone Repair

They did an absolutely amazing job! For such a great price! My phone had been messed up for so long and thanks to this company, my phone was repaired in such a quick and efficient time! Thanks again!

No problem Nikki! Glad we could help (:

anyikamark
anyikamark

Phone repair

Very friendly and efficient with servicing their costumers!! Will definitely be recommending my friends and will be a reoccurring costumer!

Thank you for allowing us to help you! We hope to see you soon (:

MJ.Chan
MJ.Chan

Laptop

Fixed my iPhone screen multiple times. Got my laptops fixed here aswell basically all my electronics. I haven’t found anywhere else with the prices they charge and service they provide. I would highly recommend them to anyone with any electronic issues.

Thanks for the review! We're always glad to help (:

amal a.
amal a.

Mobile phone repair

Dr. Digital
Toronto
M5T 1S3

Got my Samsung 8 LCD repaired in a timely manner and the staff was friendly and helpful. Also got a student discount which helped with making a payment.

Glad we could help (:

More about Dr. Digital

Welcome to Dr. Digital. We've been proudly serving the GTA for many years now. We offer a great number of services. We specialize in mobile repairs as well. We will pick up your device from home or work and provide you with a rental phone.

ELECTRONIC DEVICES REPAIRS:

We have a team of experts that can repair multiple electronic devices, including Apple iPhones, Samsung Galaxy phones, Androids, iPads, computers and more. Charging port or screen damage? We can fix it same day service and can replace damaged parts with original parts. Also, there is warranty on repairs.

PHONE RENTALS:

Your social life shouldn't stop if your phone stopped working. We have a solution to your problem. We offer phone rentals starting from $10 per day or $50 per week (phone and phone + data). Phone of your choice!

VALET PHONE SERVICE:

Life gets busy and sometimes we don't have the time, but luckily we do! We will personally pick up and drop off your device to your doorstep because your convenience matters.

INQUIRE FOR AN ESTIMATE TODAY!

Our great list of services are:

• CELLPHONES + TABLETS
• eCommerce & Shopping Carts
• Database Applications
• Multilingual Solutions
• API & Web Services
• Interactive 2D/3D Graphics Solutions (WebGL)
• Web & Application Design

Contact us today, we're looking forward to working with you.