Dr. Digital

Electronic Repairs

Reviews for Dr. Digital

repair cell phone

Just walked in to the store and was attended right away. Explain the cell phone problem. the phone was seen on the spot by a technician and was assessed .The repair was done on the spot. The job was reasonable priced.
Thanks CR

ErnieD in Old Toronto
ErnieD in Old Toronto

Excellent service - three times in a row

I came to the shop for 3 types of laptop repair work. In less than an hour they repaired my Acer Aspire notebook that would not turn on. The next time around, I got a replacement for a charger for my old Gateway notebook. And the third time around, they resolved the keyboard and on/off button issues on my Lenovo notebook. Honest, competent, efficient service. Friendly staff. Lucky to have met them since I needed my equipment for my work. Highly recommended.

We are happy to hear you can rely on us in assisting you with your technological issues. It is always our pleasure to help you in any way we can (:

A reconditioned phone and a laptop repair

I went to Dr Digital for a laptop repair and happily that was done; good support and discussion with the tech staff. While we were there we did a little early xmas shopping too. Happy with a iphone 6.

Athina in Toronto
Athina in Toronto

Camera Lens stuck

Came in today because my camera lens cover was stuck to my lenses and they helped me in just a few minutes for FREE! They are seriously the sweetest people.

Jordan in Toronto
Jordan in Toronto

Fast, attentive, affordable, and really care about their work

I have two girls and have had to get repairs many many times. This store is the best by far I’ve found. So many repair jobs are botched - I’ve had three excellent experiences at Dr Digital. Neil, in particular, wowed me with his thoroughness and professionalism in explaining my options. Very nice folks as well!

Nick in Mississauga
Nick in Mississauga

The Fixed the wrong thing on my phone

Imagine going into this store to have the Home button on your phone fixed..

1.Give in your phone
2.Get phone back and pay $96
3. Walk outside to see that they replaced my phone screen but didn't fix the button...THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY SCREEN...

Please put yourself in my shoes

You walked in with a broken home button and walked out with a broken home button and new screen and $96 less in your bank account

Now i get that things get messed up ...so i went back to give the shop ever opportunity to actually fix what was wrong...

only to be Told ...they now don't have time to fix my phone, they will put my old screen back but they will charge me the Labour and that i can come back Tuesday (today is Saturday) and i will have to keep the phone there all day ( i'm less considered about that since i have no clue how long it actually take to repair a button)

I literally paid $96 for nothing ..... and i still have a broken phone

We're sorry to hear about your experience with us, Nick. We would love to find a solution for you. Please contact us at (416) 554-8176 so we can better assist you.

Darius in Old Toronto
Darius in Old Toronto

iPhone Screen Replacement

The service repair for my iPhone screen was done swiftly and was done with great customer service. Dr. Digital is my new home for all my tech repairs/needs. The experience was great!

Nexus 5 Repair

I broke my phone screen and came in to the store to got it fixed. They gave me a 15% student discount along with a phone case for their “back to school” promotion. It was same day service and I really enjoyed the customer service. Thanks!

We're glad we could be of any help (:

Selena in Old Toronto
Selena in Old Toronto

By far the best tech repair shop in the city

The customer service was amazing. Trisha was very welcoming and did a great job educating me by sharing tips and tricks for my laptop.
I got all my tech back to school essentials for a great price! Would definitely recommend to all my colleagues and friends.

Thanks Selena! We're glad you had a great experience (:

More about Dr. Digital

At Dr. Digital, YOU come first. We understand the importance of your tech, so we provide the highest quality of service in everything we do. Our team is committed to ensuring your experience with us excites you to use your technology and join this generation’s thriving technological advancements. Our mission is to enhance the community’s tech experience, one repair at a time.

CALL (416)554-8176