Stone Creators

Leslie G.
Leslie G.
1 review Nobleton, ON

Fireplace veneer install

Peter was very professional with his work at installing stone Veneer on my fireplace. He showed up on time and worked very hard to complete the job. It’s beautiful I can’t stop looking at my new fireplace. I highly recommend Peter on any stone Veneer jobs. I’m going to do a few more projects with Peter in my home and at at my cottage. Great worker! Thanks Peter.

Thank you Leslie. Look forward for your upcoming projects!

More about Stone Creators

Let Stone Creators update your home with Stone Veneer. We have a beautiful selection of natural and manufactured stone for you and your family to choose from. Indoor and outdoor installation available. Stone Veneer is a great alternative that will last a lifetime, requires no maintenance and is sure to increase the value of your home.

All of our Stone Creators installers are professional and have years of experience. Contact us today to take your home from ordinary to extraordinary.