Seth It Straight Painting Co.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Oakville ON L6M 1M7
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Seth It Straight Painting Co.

Reviews for Seth It Straight Painting Co.

vangoaler
vangoaler

Excellent Exterior Paint Job on House

Seth painted the exterior of my house. It looks beautiful. He was courteous, responsive and very professional. Not to mention his work is excellent and his pricing was fair. I'm a customer for life now, and will recommend his services to all of my friends and family. Great job!

Thank you for a great review Van and thank you for choosing Seth It Straight Painting Co.
You guys are awesome.

connie
connie

Painting main floor

Good work at a reasonable price, always came when he said and quickly got the job done.

Thank you Connie!
Its been a pleasure working with you, and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

monizcel
monizcel

Deck staining

Seth is great! Meticulous attention to detail. Showed up promptly and worked with a smile. Highly recommend!

Thank you Celine, it was a pleasure.

jslowil
jslowil

Living room

My living room needed a nice fresh look. I've been living in my house for a few years and the colour on the walls made the place seem so dead. Seth was able to bring life back to my place and make me enjoy my room. Seth was able to provide very professional and reliable service

Thank you for the positive feedback Judy!
It was a pleasure!
Thank you for choosing Seth It Straight Painting Co.
Enjoy

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Oakville?