Roost Revamps

Reviews for Roost Revamps

Joanna
Joanna

Fantastic Handyman

I needed some help with minor handyman work on a tight schedule (taking my tv and a a series of wall-mounted shelves and electronic equipment off a wall so my condo corp could repair something in the wall), and I didn't want to pay for a several-hour minimum like most companies required. Jonathan was able to come out on short notice, only charged for the time actually needed for the job, and made time to come back a few days later and put everything back up at a time that was convenient for me. He did a great job, and even kept a smile on his face the whole time despite my broken air conditioner and very hot condo. Would absolutely recommend him for any handyman jobs!

Thank you so much for the amazing review Joanna! Definitely worth the sweat!

maggie
maggie

Ikea furniture assembly

they are really efficient they finished assembled all my 8 pieces of furnitures in around two hours. Jonathan is really nice even when we have some problems with our ikea orders. Def recommend to people in Toronto area!

Thanks Maggie! I'm happy you enjoyed our services and our willing to recommend them to others!

ernestmin
ernestmin

Furniture Assembly

He was very professional and very friendly and easy going. Completed the work in good time and price was very reasonable. Will unreservedly be happy to recommend his work to anyone .

Thank you for the great review Ernest! You're a gentleman.

Patrice
Patrice

plaster repair, curtain and art hanging, garden fence construction

I was very pleased to find a neighbourhood contractor that was happy to take on smaller jobs at a fair price. He arrived on time, worked efficiently, professionally and was very pleasant. I was very impressed with his work ethics and have recommended him to several others in the neighbourhood.

Thank you so much for the positive feedback Patrice! It's always nice helping out those in the community. See you at the dog park!

A.M.
A.M.

Kitchen drawer, Shower leak, Window screens, Caulking

Jonathan came the next day to fix up a variety of items around the home, he was curteous and professional, explained what he was doing and gave suggestions to things I inquired. He had to get a seal for my shower door from hardware store, make a trip back to finish the job the next day, and did not charge me extra. He also examined a leaky faucet and gave some suggestions at his own time. He offers credit card payment option which is very convenient. No doubt I will be employing his services in the future.

Thank you so much Anita! It was great meeting you and Lucas! I look forward to our next project together.

Wes in Scarborough
Wes in Scarborough

Hung large mirror and large T.V

Called Jonathan today. He was recommended by a fellow trades man. This guy showed up on a Sunday and was very good. He was very careful with his ladder and tools. Did a great job and I plan to use him for all my household needs!!!

Great person great price and great work.
Thanks Jonathan

Thanks so much for the positive feedback Wes! It was lovely meeting you and Karen.

Adam
Adam

Mounting paintings and mirrors on the wall

Service was excellent and exceeded expectations! Jonathan was dependable, trustworthy and meticulous and more importantly - he is caring. Thank you for your expertise and suggestions to make our paintings and mirrors look great on our walls!

Thank you Adam for the great feedback! It was a pleasure. I would be happy to come back and do work for you and your family anytime!

christianson.jan
christianson.jan
1 review Caledon, ON

Furniture assembly, painting the deck and completing a sculptured garden project

Jonathan is a pleasant person who is a Jack of all trades and very meticulous in his work. He has completed all of the projects with high quality standards in a timely manner. We will be hiring Jonathan regularly for on-going projects. We live in Caledon and he is happy to travel out to us.

Thank you for the great review! It's been a pleasure working for you and Eric! I look forward to our next project together.

Shayne
Shayne

Upgrades Painting, cabinetry, custom work

We found the work was top quality. Jonathan was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend him! He is trustworthy, knowledgeable and his work is 100% quality. His custom work is creative and he was able to deliver based on “getting” the concept we described and making that vision a reality.

Thanks so much for the positive feedback Shayne!

More about Roost Revamps

Honest, friendly, and affordable. Give us a call, you'll be happy you did.