Roost Revamps

Roost Revamps

Reviews for Roost Revamps

R C.
R C.

Putting up a backsplash over the laundry sinks, weather stripping the front door, replacing hinges, and adjusting a deadbolt lock.

Excellent service done professionally at unbeatable price. Very satisfied customer. Booking future jobs with Jonathan.

Thanks so much R.C. ! It's been a pleasure and I love helping out locals! Looking forward to the next project.

Picture hanging

Overall satisfied with the service. Jonathan is punctual, professional, and friendly. I highly recommend him, and I'll be sure to contact him in the future for around-the-house maintenance in the future.

Thanks for the great feedback! I look forward to our future business together.

Tanya
Tanya

Assemble IKEA studio furniture

I contacted Jonathan early one week about assembling an IKEA desk, chair and two cabinets on a deadline. Professional and courteous, he was able to fit my project into his schedule -- going above and beyond to come by and do the assembly on the same day it was delivered. Friendly and respectful, he put together all four pieces in less time than estimated. I'd recommend his work. Thanks so much, Jonathan.

Thanks so much Tanya! Enjoy that awesome space :)

Poppy in Toronto
Poppy in Toronto

So relieved to have this work done well

Jonathan came highly recommended and did not let me down. I had furniture that needed assembling and placed, a very messy garage that needed purging and organizing. Jonathan came to do these things exactly on time, did a high class job, was friendly and professional and even hung my artwork which had been stored all around the house. He had great ideas for the artwork and it all looks wonderful. A much better job than I could have done myself.
I'm so pleased to have this work done well, in good time and, by such a nice guy. I will be hiring him to do more work for me in the coming months and highly recommend him to everyone. Thanks so much Jonathan!

Wow! What amazing feedback! Thanks Poppy for the positivity and I'm happy you were pleased with the results.

Joanna
Joanna

Fantastic Handyman

I needed some help with minor handyman work on a tight schedule (taking my tv and a a series of wall-mounted shelves and electronic equipment off a wall so my condo corp could repair something in the wall), and I didn't want to pay for a several-hour minimum like most companies required. Jonathan was able to come out on short notice, only charged for the time actually needed for the job, and made time to come back a few days later and put everything back up at a time that was convenient for me. He did a great job, and even kept a smile on his face the whole time despite my broken air conditioner and very hot condo. Would absolutely recommend him for any handyman jobs!

Thank you so much for the amazing review Joanna! Definitely worth the sweat!

maggie
maggie

Ikea furniture assembly

they are really efficient they finished assembled all my 8 pieces of furnitures in around two hours. Jonathan is really nice even when we have some problems with our ikea orders. Def recommend to people in Toronto area!

Thanks Maggie! I'm happy you enjoyed our services and our willing to recommend them to others!

ernestmin
ernestmin

Furniture Assembly

He was very professional and very friendly and easy going. Completed the work in good time and price was very reasonable. Will unreservedly be happy to recommend his work to anyone .

Thank you for the great review Ernest! You're a gentleman.

Patrice
Patrice

plaster repair, curtain and art hanging, garden fence construction

I was very pleased to find a neighbourhood contractor that was happy to take on smaller jobs at a fair price. He arrived on time, worked efficiently, professionally and was very pleasant. I was very impressed with his work ethics and have recommended him to several others in the neighbourhood.

Thank you so much for the positive feedback Patrice! It's always nice helping out those in the community. See you at the dog park!

A.M.
A.M.

Kitchen drawer, Shower leak, Window screens, Caulking

Jonathan came the next day to fix up a variety of items around the home, he was curteous and professional, explained what he was doing and gave suggestions to things I inquired. He had to get a seal for my shower door from hardware store, make a trip back to finish the job the next day, and did not charge me extra. He also examined a leaky faucet and gave some suggestions at his own time. He offers credit card payment option which is very convenient. No doubt I will be employing his services in the future.

Thank you so much Anita! It was great meeting you and Lucas! I look forward to our next project together.

More about Roost Revamps

Honest, friendly, and affordable home improvement services. Give us a call! You'll be happy you did.