Contract Maid

House & Apartment Cleaning
Toronto ON M9N 2Z8

Reviews for Contract Maid

Movi in cleaning

Your team did an amazing job on my home and by far exceeded my expectations. They proved to me in several areas that they are very thorough and obviously take great pride in their work. They found the dirt that I didn't even know was there! High levels of awesome." Excellent job thank you again!

gyorgy.varga2000 in North York
gyorgy.varga2000 in North York

house keeping

Hi It's George,
I just want to praise that cleaning service that CONTRACT MAID has done for me. After we quickly have moved to Calgary for a year for a job and left everything behind in the house as it was and after a year we have returned and realized that the house was in total kaos.
In my 4 bedrooms house, 2 ladies cleaned up from the top to the bottom the whole house..
My wife Sylvia is also was happy seeing our hous in
in clean condition

Thank you George for sharing your experience!

More about Contract Maid

We offer quality residential and commercial cleaning services at affordable price.
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Toronto?