Texonic AVMS Inc.

Formerly Texonic AV Mounting Solutions Inc.
Home Theater
72 Churchill Dr Barrie ON L4N 8Z5
Home Theater
Texonic AVMS Inc.

Reviews for Texonic AVMS Inc.

ydswm505meadowvale
ydswm505meadowvale

Sound system

Recommended and installed 37 speakers in the ceiling of my 18,000 sq foot store. Hooked it up to the internet via an amplifier. Hard to source this service but Vik and his team did an outstanding job at a price I was pleased with.

Thomas D.
Thomas D.

Control 4 System

Wik gave me a reasonable quote and did a Fantastic job! I bought my Control 4 System from him. He installed it neatly and efficiently in my home. Very knowledgeable, highly recommend.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a feedback. We truly appreciate it.

Chinthaka
Chinthaka

Audio system installation

Vik@texonic was a highly professional and knowledgable person. He helped me choose matching surround sound system and connected all my equipment,and made suggestions for better placement of units. He is very organized and left everything tidy and clean. He did a great job and now we are very thankful for his work. I highly recommend he and his team.

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it.

More about Texonic AVMS Inc.

Experienced in Home Automation, Home Theatre & Security Systems. We provide service and products for your needs so you don't have to search anywhere else. One stop shop! Commercial or Residential. We got you! Smart Home is no longer the future, it is now a reality. Let us help you ...
Looking for Home Theater pros in Barrie?