Hamilton ON L8K 2A4

Flooring installation

19058070664
Hamilton
L8K 2A4

I love my new floors!! Shawn and Julien are incredible! I attempted installing my vinyl click flooring myself and failed miserably. I called to get an install quote and Shawn was at my house the same day! I was expecting the job to take 3 days but those two worked their butts off for one extremely long day and finished the job! 1 friggen day!! They did such an incredibly beautiful job and I can't thank them enough for their hard work. They are good at their job and it shows! I've already recommended them to a friend and a family member. Thank you so much guys!

Thank you Dayna! I'm glad we could wrap it up quickly for you. We appreciate the referrals!

kraven50
kraven50
1 review Hamilton, ON

Floor repair

Shawn was quick in turning around both the quote and the work, and was very respectful of our home. Work was excellent, would highly recommend him.

Thank you Jeff! I'm happy I could help!

h.mannarn
h.mannarn
1 review Lincoln, ON

Floor Installation

Beneath Your Feet Flooring provided a exceptional and professional service. We had floors installed on three levels of our home. The work was completed in only a few short days. The crew arrived early and stayed late to make sure it was complete within the expected time frame. The quality exceeded our expectations; details around the trim and stairs is exceptional, and the floor is very sturdy and strong. The crew was friendly and we felt comfortable leaving our house and allowing them to work without us being there. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you and your family on this project! I hope everyone there enjoys the floor for many years to come!

More about Beneath Your Feet Flooring

My name is Shawn, I started Beneath Your Feet in February of 2018. After 15 years of producing quality craftsmanship, I decided it was time to be build my own brand. At Beneath Your Feet we accept nothing less than flawless work that leaves our clients raving about us. Our customer service is on the same level as our quality of work. I work closely with clients to ensure their flooring project is completed 100% to their expectations and beyond. We want to create an opportunity to grow and help develop future talent in our industry. As lead carpenter I am responsible to ensure quality and care on every project. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you!