Nuway Appliance

Roger in Saint-quentin
Roger in Saint-quentin
1 review Saint Quentin, NB

Oven heats up unevenly

Nowadays it is hard to find i good service, but I was lucky :) My oven began to heat up unevenly, so i colled Nuway Appliance. The guys are truly experienced, they dismantled everything, checked it, found a problem and quite quickly fixed it. The repair cost was fair, and now everything is working without any problems.

Thank you so mush for your review we do our best!

Luna in Montréal
Luna in Montréal

Washer cloged

Last night the washing machine broke down :(, it did not drain the water. I called Nuway Appliance, even though it was already evening, a Russian man came. He found that a washer was clogged out. He cleared it and everything was fine.

Thanks for the help)

Thank you so much for your review looking forward to work with you again.

jafarov
jafarov

Oven repair

Slava is very profecional he came on time was very polite price was good as well! I am very happy with the serice.

Thank you for your review. Hope your oven is good as new.

Ashley
Ashley

Washing machine repair

The technician came the same day I called, and fixed my washing machine quite quickly. I really thought it will take longer to repair it, so I am quite satisfied with the efficiency of the work and would recommend this company to whoever need their appliances fixed.

Thank you are very kind!

More about Nuway Appliance

Nuway Appliance is full-service appliance repair and Installation company. We are servicing Toronto and the GTA arias including Ajax, Pickering, Oshawa etc. We service all the major appliance brands. We work to ensure people’s comfort in their home, and to provide the best and the fastest help at fair prices. ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Woodbridge?