Alpha Tech

Reviews for Alpha Tech

User in Toronto
User in Toronto

Custom Kitchen Appliance Install

Ariel did an incredible job installing an Over the Range Microwave and fully Integrated Liebherr Fridge - the Millwork around the fridge was difficult to work with and he developed and executed a plan to make it work. Look forward to working with him again!

thank you so much looking forward to service your appliances in the future

Jason in Brampton
Jason in Brampton
1 review Innisfil, ON

Great experience!

Great experience- very prompt and easy to deal with. Have used their service twice and been well satisfied having our appliances quickly fixed. Fast service, reliable and fairly priced. Will recommend! A+

we appreciate your business it was a pleasure working with you. looking forward to serve you in the future

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Dishwasher Repair

Ariel responded the same day to our phone call re: dishwasher leak. He came by the very next day (Monday) to diagnose, and was able to fix the leaking part the same day.

He also gave us a tip/recommendation to ensure dishwasher was running properly, and not to hesitate if something was wrong.

Great service, highly recommended.

AssannaNaumov in Markham
AssannaNaumov in Markham

Great service

Definitely would recommend the service of Alpha Tech. Even in uncertain time as now during the quarantine this company provided great service in timely manner. Knowledgable technician was able to offer a solution , explain details and fix the problem.

Sharon Darby from Burlington
Sharon Darby from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Appliance Repair - Refridgerator

Alpha Tech, very pleasant and professional from start to finish. He his very detailed, and explained the process clearly. He his very trustworthy, service come with warranty. I am always 100% satisfied.

thank you do much for taking time to write this review
We appreciate your business

Brittany in Toronto
Brittany in Toronto
1 review Innisfil, ON

Wish I found them sooner

I have a washer/dryer combo that we bought about 2 years ago. I had previously called another company who took almost a week to come out, and they managed to make the washer worse.
A friend of mine recommended them to me, they showed up the next day (man named Ariel who was so friendly and knowledgeable) fixed the washer in less than an hour, and made sure the dryer was also working considering the previously company did more damage to the washer.
Thank you so much !!
Highly recommend them!

thank you so much for taking time to write this review
we appreciate it and looking forward to service your appliance in the future

Lisa in Alcona
Lisa in Alcona
0 reviews Innisfil, ON

Kidchen aid stove

Hi, so I have 6 gas burner on my stove. At some point 2 of my gas burners just stop burn so I make a phone call someone that I know and they took $250 to came and they told me I need to pay additional $300 for parts and additional $250 for them to came and fix this I was just shocked . I was thinking to buy new one , and I spoke with many people to get advice. And just one day one of my good friends called me and give me this company name and he said they will resolve all my problems in some real price. I called Alpha Tech and this nice guy came and told me that parts will cost me just $50 and all service will cost $250 with the parts. Thank you for very honest and quality service.

Thank you appreciate your business looking for to provide service in the future

elinor in Toronto
elinor in Toronto

Service

I got to recommend!
Washer and dryer broke down together, called that company, the next day the guy fixed them both, was very pleasant and professional, and gave me a great price! Will work with that company again if needed.
Bottom line - highly recommended!

thank you so much looking forward to service you in the future

Mendel in Barrie
Mendel in Barrie
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Audio system and refrigerator repair

My audio system was broken. Was about to throw out. Technician was sent, found the problem real quick and fixed. It's working great now!
Few months later I needed something fixed in my fridge. Called in and had the job done neat and fast.
Would strongly recommend alpha tech

thank you Mendel it is my pleasure to service your equipment

Steve in Innisfil
Steve in Innisfil
0 reviews Innisfil, ON

Repair Viking frige/freezer

My Viking Professional freezer stopped working. Called Alpha Tech, someone answered the call...no answering machine and the technician came that evening. The next he got the part and came that evening to install it. His price was what he quoted, no surprises.
I’ve dealt with other repair companies and they are all terrible service and over priced. I highly recommend Alpha Tech to anyone, every time.
Steve

thank you! it is our pleasure to give you service

Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Alcona?