2065 Main St. Stony Plain AB T7Z 1X6

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for JJ's Roofing

0 reviews Robb, AB

Roof shingle replacement

Excellent Roofing company the reviews speak for it's self, Called Daniel and he was the only one that came out and gave me an estimate for a roof shingle replacement on all the builds I have since I forgot to specify which one rather than the other companies I called and stated see you on this date and never showed up.

Daniel and his crew not only did an excellent job but also did the job ahead of the estimated date and also cleaned out the gutters, When they were done you wouldnt of even known they where there except for the beautifully installed roof.

Thanks again guys Shawn

Private User reviews , AB

Shingled roof

Supporting a local company. Very hard working
Employees. Great workmanship. Performed job
In one day. No damage to yard.

Roof shingles

JJ's roofing was very perfessionanl. And very polite. I will be a returning customer ID anything should arise

Thank you for the kind words. Glad your happy.

0 reviews Stony Plain, AB

Reroof house

Quality work done as promised. Cleaned up the job site as work progressed. I was totally satisfied.

Thank you for taking the time for the great review. Glad you guys are happy. Enjoy the summer.

Private User reviews Stony Plain, AB

Shingles

New roof on house in garage, done in a couple days. Around same as quote given months prior.

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business. Wish you guys the best in 2022.

0 reviews , AB

Roof vent

Excellent customer service, job that was done was perfect!! Will definitely use JJ's again awesome price

Thank you very much. Best of luck for 2022.

Went above and beyond

Went above and beyond. Sealed things that weren’t apart of the estimate because he noticed they were done wrong. So accommodating and it was a rural location and they got there quick. Their clean up was perfect, never would have known they were ever there! Highly recommend!

Thank you. Glad your happy. Pleasure dealing with you guys.

0 reviews Alberta Beach, AB

Dan and the boys at JJs Roofing are awesome !!

On time and competent great service. They did an awesome job in only 1 day !!

Thank you for the review. We like doing lake jobs. Enjoy your new build.

Private User reviews Spruce Grove, AB

Great job, fair price, very hard workers!

Was recommended by a coworker, prompt efficient service, stayed to quote. Extremely clean and hard working.

Referrals and good reviews is what keeps us going. We always try to do a good job and not screw anybody around. We appreciate the review. Thank you.

0 reviews , AB

Best roofing company

Noticed my shingles needed replacing. I called Dan and he came out to give me a quote. When he was looking over my roof he explained everything and wasn’t pushy, like other roofers. When I called him to come and replace my shingles, he was able to do it ASAP. Which was fantastic. Not only did he give me the best quote he replaced my shingles quickly. My roof has never looked better. Can’t say how happy I am with his work.

Thank you for taking the time for a great review. It's always good when the timing works out good. Thank you for choosing JJ's Roofing. Glad your happy.

More about JJ's Roofing

Whether your roof is cedar or asphalt, the honest, hardworking experts at JJ’s Roofing take care of the installation. We provide roofers in Stony Plain and within a 100km radius west of Edmonton.

A Second-Generation Commitment to Honest, Effective Service
Our owner is a second-generation roofer who has more than 35 years of experience in the roofing industry. Likewise, our entire team of roofers is highly trained, and since we never subcontract any of our work, you’re ensured the absolute best with us. Schedule a service appointment today!