2065 Main St. Stony Plain AB T7Z 1X6

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for JJ's Roofing

Went above and beyond

Went above and beyond. Sealed things that weren’t apart of the estimate because he noticed they were done wrong. So accommodating and it was a rural location and they got there quick. Their clean up was perfect, never would have known they were ever there! Highly recommend!

0 reviews Alberta Beach, AB

Dan and the boys at JJs Roofing are awesome !!

On time and competent great service. They did an awesome job in only 1 day !!

Thank you for the review. We like doing lake jobs. Enjoy your new build.

Private User reviews Spruce Grove, AB

Great job, fair price, very hard workers!

Was recommended by a coworker, prompt efficient service, stayed to quote. Extremely clean and hard working.

Referrals and good reviews is what keeps us going. We always try to do a good job and not screw anybody around. We appreciate the review. Thank you.

0 reviews , AB

Best roofing company

Noticed my shingles needed replacing. I called Dan and he came out to give me a quote. When he was looking over my roof he explained everything and wasn’t pushy, like other roofers. When I called him to come and replace my shingles, he was able to do it ASAP. Which was fantastic. Not only did he give me the best quote he replaced my shingles quickly. My roof has never looked better. Can’t say how happy I am with his work.

Thank you for taking the time for a great review. It's always good when the timing works out good. Thank you for choosing JJ's Roofing. Glad your happy.

Daniel

Joe in Spruce Grove
Joe in Spruce Grove
1 review , AB

Replaced my House Roof

I called Dan to get a quote on replacing my Home roof and he came over within a couple days and he gave me a fair quote and was here to do the job exactly as he said he would be. Dan and his crew did an excellent job and I highly recommend his company for roofing. We are very happy with the work!

Thank you for taking the time for the nice review. And thanks for lunch and pops. Good reviews keep us rock and rolling.

Peter W
Peter W
1 review Seba Beach, AB

New Roof Shingles

We are very satisfied! JJ's service was prompt and very personable, and there were no surprise costs above the estimate. Dealing with the workers was positive throughout an entire roof re-shingling, and they replaced old fittings and were meticulous about tidying up. We recommend them highly and would happily call them again if the need arose.

Merci beaucoup . C'etait in plaisir de travailler pour vous. We appreciate you taking a minute for awesome review. We just don't want to screw anybody around and do a good job. We like to keep it simple.

0 reviews Stony Plain, AB

Re-roofing home

Bought a home and booked for new shingles in the first week.
They were on time, very good and did a great clean up.
On time and a great crew.

Thank you for taking a minute for the review. Glad your happy.

0 reviews Spruce Grove, AB

Removed & Replaced all shingles

Good work for a fair price, starts early & works all day. Good clean up, and friendly crew.

Thank you for taking a minute for the review. It was a pleasure working for you. And also thank you for the perfect welding repair on our power ladder.

0 reviews Spruce Grove, AB

Home roofing

Great service, professional, nice people, and we're very happy with the
Roofing! Definitely will recommend.

Thank you for recommending us. Enjoy the beautiful weather.

0 reviews Stony Plain, AB

Reshingled roof on a duplex

I contacted JJ roofing about reshingling my roof back in June. Daniel inspected my roof and found leaks. He patch those leaks for free at no cost to me just to hold me until the roof was completed. Daniels roofing estimate was also very reasonable. But just to check my options I contacted other roofing company's to see. One company wanted 4000. Another company wanted 5000. And another company did a no show on me. Besides Daniel, no other company climbed on the roof to inspect my roof. They all used Google maps. Which could very well be outdated. So I took a couple of months, saved up some money, got ahold of the landlord of the other have of the duplex, we all agreed to use JJ roofing. It took Daniel two days to complete my roof. I've only found one nail on the ground that was missed. Which does happen. Overall I am extremely impressed with the professionalism, the quality of the work and how clean the site was after they completed my roof. 100% would use them again or recommend them. Shop local, there is pride and passion in their work and it shows.

Thank you for great review. Glad it all worked with the temporary leak repair. We think our quotes are competitive but we offer top quality materials and workmanship. I'm always there to supervise the crew . Great reviews keep us rolling. Very much appreciated.

More about JJ's Roofing

Whether your roof is cedar or asphalt, the honest, hardworking experts at JJ’s Roofing take care of the installation. We provide roofers in Stony Plain and within a 100km radius west of Edmonton.

A Second-Generation Commitment to Honest, Effective Service
Our owner is a second-generation roofer who has more than 35 years of experience in the roofing industry. Likewise, our entire team of roofers is highly trained, and since we never subcontract any of our work, you’re ensured the absolute best with us. Schedule a service appointment today!