Lgp Construction Inc

Reviews for Lgp Construction Inc

Harry
Harry

Excellent walkways and patios

Paul and he is crew were extremely professional. They worked fast and communicated with us throughout the process. We are extremely happy with the finished product and look forward to enjoying it for years to come. If or when we need more concrete work done, I will definitely call Paul again. I would highly recommend him to our friends and family.

Thank you Harry. It was our pleasure doing business with you!

DB
DB

Stamped patio

Very friendly Crew, delivered what they promised. Last year I got stamped patio, retaining wall, steps and widened driveway for my house.I love my patio, Paul and whole LGP crew took care of everything. I will be getting more work done from them in future.

We appreciate this very much, thank you!

Paul
Paul

Residential Concrete Services

Sam and his crew were very precise, and did there work in a timely fashion. Communicating with the team was always easy going. Very easy to contact and take pride in there work.

Thanks Paul! We appreciate the review.

More about Lgp Construction Inc

LGP Construction is a family ran business creating modern designs to meet your desires. The owner of the company Sam Aiello was introduced to the concrete business over 35 years ago. The knowledge and expertise that Sam and his team have is reflected in their work. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, as well as a business license, and insurance. Here at LGP we specialize in commercial and residential concrete work.