P O General Contracting Inc

Masonry & Bricklaying
Toronto ON M5J 2N8
HomeStars  >  Concrete Contractors in Old Toronto  >  P O General Contracting Inc

Reviews for P O General Contracting Inc

Nick in Vaughan
Nick in Vaughan

Office Reno

I was looking for a general Contractor for renovations in my office, after many quotes P O General Contracting was the most reasonable. I told Patrick what I wanted and he delivered! Pays good attention to minor detail, I would definitely recommend!

It's been a pleasure working with you! Never a job to big or too small :) cheers!

Rui  in Old Toronto
Rui in Old Toronto

Chimney repair

We hired PO General Contracting to repair a few weak brick rows on our chimney with a new chimney cap. Patrick showed up and completed the job in a days work. He was pretty quiet and left everything clean when he finished. Patrick seemed pretty confident. I would definitely recommend this company for chimney repairs.

Thanks Rui! Glad you were happy on how I handled the job! Call me anytime for anything!

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Masonry work

Patrick provided excellent workmanship. Very hard working team, great customer service. Solved problems on the spot. The end product was exactly what I was hoping for! I highly recommend Patrick and his team and will be using him again in upcoming projects!

Thanks for your reply. We appreciate working with you and glad you loved the end result!

More about P O General Contracting Inc

Welcome to PO General Contracting Inc. All brick, block and stone work, concrete work, landscaping, home additions, tiling, renovations, exterior work, ... You dream it, we build it! Contact us today for your free estimate.