Quality Painting

Reviews for Quality Painting

Jacklyn
Jacklyn

Interior Painting

I had hired a painter from another company to paint my condo and was unhappy with the edging. I had asked the painter to fix it and they were unable to. I spoke with Lior and told him that I have popcorn ceilings and there is no gap/space where the ceiling and wall meet and how uneven the lines were. He was quick to respond and explained to me how he would fix it and promised me it would be straight. He was very personable and honest. He fixed the previous painters mistakes and the edging looks amazing. I’m very happy with the work he did and he did it quickly and for a reasonable price. I would definitely use him in the future! Thanks so much Lior!

Thank you very much Jacklyn for a great review! It was a pleasure assisting you. I'm very glad that you are happy with the end results. Lior

Ludmila74!@ in Vaughan
L. !.

Full house painting

We had a great experience with Lior and his team .We received prompt, courteous and professional service. Very pleased with the outcome. Thank you guys for the excellent work and amazing results.

Thank you very much. Appreciate your business.

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto

Amazing Job !

Lior came in and painted my basement ceiling walls and trim about a month ago and did such a good job we had him come back the following week and paint our living room and hallway. He exceeded our expectations. He was polite courteous and an absolute professional as was his helper Andy. When I came home after the first Job I saw that Lior went beyond the job and painted my white stair backs making them look brand new again. After the second job and painted the trim high above my front door. After both jobs the left the work area nice and clean. I usually am not the type of person to write reviews but I feel that Lior did such a good job it is the least I could do. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

HI Dave! Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback.
Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark!We look forward to serving you again soon!

Derek from Toronto
Derek from Toronto

Painting New construction whole house

Thank you for a job well done Lior, we are very pleased with your work and your helper (Andy)have both been amazing!
Quality painting is a pleasure to work with and is very accommodating. We had some unforeseen delays of about 3-4 months, but Lior understood our circumstances and did not pressure us in any way, he simply gave us the time and space we needed and was happy to resume the work when we were ready for him. Lior also went above and beyond when I asked him to help us paint 2 items that were not part of the original scope of work. We are very pleased with the results and would recommend Quality Painting to anyone looking for Professional painters. I would not hesitate to call them again for future projects.
Derek

Thank you very much Derek for a nice review. It was a pleasure to work with you.

John S.
John S.

Kitchen Painting

The work was done really well and they were very clean both while doing the work and upon completion.

I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Thank you very much for a nice review. It was pleasure working with you.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Appartment painting

I hired Quality Painting to paint throughout my appartment. Lior and Andy were professional, courteous and performed an awesome and clean job. High quality and on time. Appartment looks very good after the paint .I highly recommend Quality Painting to everyone and will use their services in the future. Thank you for a great work.

Thank you very much for your business.

steve andro in Scarborough
steve andro in Scarborough

Interior Painting

I hired Lior and Andy to paint a bedroom, repair/paint a ceiling and crown moulding and touch up a few other things around the house. They were quick, careful and clean! Results are amazing will be using them again.

Thank you very much for your kind words! We appreciate your business and please feel free to contact us at anytime. Lior

Condo painting

Lior and Andy did an excellent job preping and painting the condo. Their attention to detail was much appreciated and I will definitely call them again. Best painters I've used.

Thanks so much for your kind words and glad we could get the job done for you! We appreciate your business and please feel free to contact us at anytime about any painting related questions. Lior

Condo painting in Old Toronto
Condo painting in Old Toronto

Painting our condo

We needed to complete our condo renovation. Leo and Andy came in and three days later they finished the job. They'll be back for touch ups after we move in. Very thorough, efficient and engaging to make sure they met our needs. ThanksLeo

Thanks so much for the great feedback! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Hemlock
Hemlock

Excellent exterior house painting

Lior and his crew went beyond expectations! They were careful to protect the landscaping while they were prepping the surfaces. The surface preparation work was meticulous. After painstaking removal of all the old paint, Lior and Andy patched and filled to create smooth surfaces. Two coats of primer were used to yield a final painted colour that matched our needs perfectly. Thank you Lior and Andy for a professional and beautiful job well done!

Thank you very much for the nice review. It was a pleasure working with you.

More about Quality Painting

Welcome to Quality Painting. We offer both interior and exterior painting services for residential, commercial and industrial projects. Interior and Exterior, Popcorn ceiling removal, Drywall repair, Deck painting, Spray painting. Contact us today to schedule free estimate.

Quality Painting is a professional painting company, proudly servicing Greater Toronto Area, North and West of Toronto. Quality Painting company is fully Licensed and Insured.

With over 15 years of experience in the painting and plastering industry we deliver on quality workmanship, customer satisfaction, and affordability. Whether your project is large or small, we have the ability to complete the job to high standard . Our experts will handle everything from Interior painting to Exterior painting, Residential and Commercial,Wallpaper removal, Stucco removal, Fence/Deck staining and paint, Spray painting. We will treat your home as we would treat our own! Our job is not complete until you are satisfied.We use top quality products in all of our jobs to ensure you achieve the best results.