Canadian Home Granite & Tile Inc

Reviews for Canadian Home Granite & Tile Inc

James
James

A walk in a park

I'm in a very tight budget but dont want a very cheap kitchen renovation. After a quote in another companies and kitchen renovation, I decided to change just the countertop, cabinet doors, drawers & appliances. My theme is modern contemporary black & white. I'll just do the painting & buy sliding rail and storage solutions from online stores. Jenny was the owner, I told her my situation & plans, she showed me several options. In the end their 50% cheaper from others, but same quality as IKEA. It's the service and a clear communication as well as the speed of work that impressed me. Their workmanship was good, the installers were able fix some imperfections due to how the walls were built before. I'd take their service again once I have enough budget. I hope they maintain their quality of service and reasonable prices.

Nancy in Oakville
Nancy in Oakville

Kitchen renovation

I was so impressed, when taken to see Canadian Home Granite & Tile Inc, it was recommended to me by my designer and renovator.
From first walking into their establishment, I was greeted by a such a happy and helpful receptionist. The amount of counter top choices I was shown was so amazing. She helped me through the whole process, explaining all the differences in products available.

After making my choice the next step was to have a chap come and do the measuring, he was so fast and professional, very impressed.
Then, when the men came to install the top, they also where so fast and
where very cautious of bringing in the heavy counter top, it was cut to perfection and installed with special cut outs and everything was done so beautifully and cut outs and finishes so smooth. I even had a double sink installed by them, everything done to perfection.

I am just so impressed by every person who had a part in this part of the kitchen. Amazing staff, make sure you check this company out.
Many thanks to all, especially Jenny.

Nancy

More about Canadian Home Granite & Tile Inc

Our quartz is beautiful and durable, it contains up to 93% natural quartz which is one of the world’s hardest minerals. It’s highly stain and heat resistant, and will withstand all the challenge of everyday life. We carefully select the premium based materials (raw quartz, pigments, and polymer. ) before ...
Looking for Countertops pros in North York?