Maple Painting

Reviews for Maple Painting

aslanfazeli
aslanfazeli

House full paint

These guys were absolutely amazing
They were referred to me and I am definitely willing to refer them to anyone who is in need.
Extremely competitive prices wit phenomenal service and quality

Thank you so much for great review , looking forward to working again .
Jordan project manager of maple painting .

emkani
emkani
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

My house painting

After going to ask different painting company's got maple painting for my house interior painting . Jordan project manager send 3 guys to do the whole painting , they showed up on time every single days and they did excellent job very clean and professional . I'm so happy with maple painting for quality and very good pricing , I'll recommend them highly for every home owner . Thank you Jordan

Thank you for your outstanding review for maple painting.
I look forward to working with you on your next project .
Jordan project manager.

Michael
Michael

2 bedroom apartment

I was looking for the good painting contractor tile one of my relative reffered me Maple Painting, these guys did fabulous job and very clean, all floor was covered and job was absolutely professional.
I recommend these company to any one wants clean and reliable job .

Thank you so much michael for awesome and positive review .
Look forward to work for you again.
Thx Jordan .

Adam
Adam

My exterior house

Crew from maple painting were very on price negotiation and Fast, clean , reliable, on time and professional!!! I would definitely recommend them to friends and clients , thanks

Thanks for the great review ,it was a great pleasure working with you . Thx

Sia
Sia
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Condo Paint

Highly professional and reliable crew. Finished the work on time and higher than epexted quality with competitive pricing. Highly reliable, would strongly recommend to others needing painting done professionally.

Thank you so much for posting a positive review, it was our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to working for you again...Regards
Jordan project manager

rey
rey

exterior painting

Stop your search...hire maple painting ! After receiving quotes from manes painting companies , we got referral from our neighbourhood and we decided to trust Jordan and his team with our project. were very mindful of property and did a great job at exterior the quality of the job is fantastic. From start to finish Jordan and team made this an excellent experience. Jordan very flexible at price and they used high quality benjamin Moore exterior paints .
I would like to recommend maple painting and this team again . Thx Jordan .

Thank you so much for the positive review .
Look forward to work for you again.
Thx Jordan .

Amy
Amy

The whole house

Maple Painting are very professional, reliable, perfectionist, trustworthy & very reasonable in price. I'm so very happy with them. They even clean after they finish their job on a daily bases. I would highly recommend them. Also they did not even ask for any deposit up front, all they ask from me to sign a contract and their quote was almost exactly what it costs me. Thank you Jordan the project manager & your crew for a job well done!!

Amy thank you for writing awesome review ,we were honoured be a part of making your house more beautiful and look forward to working with you again .
Jordan project manager