A.C.T. Home Services Inc.

General Contractors
Wetaskiwin AB T9A
General Contractors
A.C.T. Home Services Inc.

Reviews for A.C.T. Home Services Inc.

Lorraine in Rimbey
Lorraine in Rimbey
0 reviews Consort, AB

Interior renovation

A.C.T Home Services did a complete interior home renovation for us. Shannon’s team worked in our home steady from Jan till March 2020 and the results were amazing. Very well done and it was a pleasure having A.C.T.’s contractors in our home. They were friendly, knowledgeable and incredibly helpful. Of course things come up when doing such a large project. When they did, we mentioned our concern to Shannon and, in turn Shannon and his team did everything they could to make it right. Highly recommended.

Thanks Lorraine that's very kind of you

DebKev in Consort
DebKev in Consort
1 review Consort, AB

Roof shingles & tape and mud basement, textured ceiling in basement

Great job done on both projects. The roof job was done in July. Shannon extremely proactive to ensure we were 100% satisfied. Workers were reliable and the job was finished when promised. Since we were happy with the roofing job we hired ACT again to finish our basement. Taping, mudding, primer paint and knockdown ceiling. Most of the work was done when we were not home and the worker was very trustworthy and fast. Again Shannon very proactive to ensure 100% satisfaction. Competitive pricing. Definitely would recommend!

Private User reviews Wetaskiwin, AB

Shoddy work, high tyrnover

Subbed out work, subcontractor wouldn’t take responsibility for problems caused. Run around and blame shifting wen tried to get them to fix it. Sent same subcontractor to fix it who caused the problem. Project super was great but they let him go.

A.C.T. is a general contractor. Like all general contractors we rely heavily on subcontractors to perform most of the work on any given project.

The project managers job is to catch any deficiencies as they happen and have the same subcontractor fix the issue. However he missed too many so we let him go.

I was in my truck on my way to your house along with another specialist to inspect the issues we discussed when you decided you did not want us to do so.
Like any good contractor we warranty our work and fix our mistakes. That's the best we can do.
Shannon

Shannon in Wetaskiwin
Shannon in Wetaskiwin
1 review Edmonton, AB

Roofing, Shingles and Interior Renovations

I had hired ACT Home Services to take care of my siding and roof as well as some interior work.
First, they're sub-trades were professional and knowledgeable. When they found some rot in my roofing they contacted me right away and repaired it properly. Shannon had hired the sub-trades and exceeded my expectations!
Secondly, Cindy the project manager and the tile setter did a great job in my basement shower; it was amazing! Flooring was spot on too! More work to be done but I am confident that they will continue to do great work for me!
- Jordan McLean

More about A.C.T. Home Services Inc.

Interior and exterior renovation company working between Edmonton and Red Deer. Interior renovations include design work for bathrooms and kitchens and basement renovations. Exterior renovations include roofing, siding and eavestroughs
Looking for General Contractors pros in Wetaskiwin?