Divine Empire Painters

Reviews for Divine Empire Painters

Claudine in Toronto
Claudine in Toronto

Condo painting

Sham has done an amazing job painting our condo. He did the entire place within 4 hours. He also gave us a good rate even if we asked for his services at the last minute.

Thank you very much Claudine.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Felt Pressured to Pay before Job was done....

We had a painting job that Sham-Sher did for us recently. I will say he did his best to accommodate us but unfortunately some mishaps happened. He broke one of our lights (which he took care of ), took a couple of days off to do another job (which I think the other customers were appreciative of but we weren't as ours was delayed) and ruined our plans for the weekend and then our overall renovation was delayed by a week because of it. He didn't listen to when i wanted it done or which parts were to be done first. He finally finished around 9 pm on a Saturday and pressured me into paying him which I did not appreciate nor did I do as it was late and I couldn't see if the job was done correctly. The next day when I did take a look in proper light there were at least 10 different areas with splotches that needed to be fixed and water stains that were caused by his crew. He did come the very next day and took care of them at which point I felt comfortable enough to take care of his bill.

I think next time you may schedule things separately for different trades. Thank you for your reviews.

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Quick and Painless

Needed a painter at the last minute after a painter I had didnt show to paint a small bathroom.
Shamster came same day and had bathroom done very quickly and an awesome job for a great price.
Highly recommend!!!!!!

Thank you Mike for such a great and painless review. Always ready to paint for you. Thanks.

Stephanie in Toronto
Stephanie in Toronto

Great job by Sham

Sham was very professional and friendly. He came to give a quote and decided to do the job that very same day. He was very knowledge and quick. I would recommend Divine Empire Painters any day!

Thank you so much for the review Stephanie. And those 10 stars are for you as well.

AllyM in Etobicoke
AllyM in Etobicoke

Painted our entire condo in one day

Very professional and friendly, accommodating, excellent work and knowledgeable in helping us find the right paint. easy to contact and chat with. Would definitely recommend to others in the future

Thank you for taking out time for giving review to our company. Happy to serve you again in future.

H.K in Toronto
H.K in Toronto
1 review Cambridge, ON

Excellent Paint Job

Very satisfied with the job, very professional, experience, on time painters, gave good advice on exterior garage door paint and fence paint ,paint job was within my budget ,had good overall experience, will recommend.

Thank you for giving us the very first Review. Hope to hear from you soon for painting your new home.

More about Divine Empire Painters

Divine Empire Painters provide painting services to the clients for Residential and commercials all over GTA.
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Etobicoke?