RHD RENOV LTD

Calgary AB T1Y 5V2

Review for RHD RENOV LTD

Jane in Calgary
Jane in Calgary

New bathroom, stripping old wall paper, and skin coating before painting entire main gloor

Amir and his crew are ultimate professionals. Every step of the job they sent pics of their work and what needed to be done. These men are very industrious but also very personal, often stopping to explain what they are doing. My neighbour came over to get their business card because she also could see how good this company is. I trust them. I like them and most of all I like their work. They are meticulous and clean up to my high standards. I highly recommend this company.