Home Reno And Yard Guys

Review for Home Reno And Yard Guys

brendalefaivre3
brendalefaivre3
1 review Orangeville, ON

Hardwood flooring installation, basement renovation and complete painting of my home. Installation of kitchen back splash and tiles in my bathroom.

Tige and his crew were professional, timely, dependable and honest. His quote was accurate. There were no surprise costs and the work was done right on time! I am so happy with the colours he suggested for my walls and my kitchen and bathroom look fantastic! I love my new floors too!

It was our pleasure. I hope you will keep us in mind for any future renovations or painting projects you may have.

All the best,
Tige Loucks
416-554-6452

More about Home Reno And Yard Guys

Home renovations, custom painting, tiles, flooring, backsplash, repair, stone work.
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Browning?