311 Hopkins, Unit 5 Whitby ON L1N 2C1
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Bowmanville  >  Ambitech Home Comfort

Reviews for Ambitech Home Comfort

michelleatkin986
michelleatkin986
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Furnace and Air Conditioner

289-638-3509
Whitby
L1N 2C1

This summer has been very hot with increasing temperatures daily... So what happened was of course my A/C broke. With high temperatures all week, I was getting nervous because three other companies had told me I would have to wait to get someone to come over due to high demand (understandably). However when I called Ambitech Jay was able to come over within 3 hours and quoted me a great deal on a A/C and Furnace to ensure my house was comfortable in these crazy hot summers but also nice and warm in the cold winters. He explained everything in very simple terms so that I understood 150% what was the matter with both my A/C and furnace and explained the package I was getting. They were able to install within 2 days and things couldn't have been better. The workers were efficient, nice and professional and everything from start to finish was immaculate.

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We are always happy to help.

aconsebido
aconsebido
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

AC/Furnace Install

Called Ambitech when my AC broke during one of the hottest weekends this summer. The response was quite timely considering they are getting lots of calls at that time. I initially was going for a repair service, but the technician (Ricardo) provided me with options as getting a new AC/Furnace combo would be a more cost effective solution as my old AC is using an older refrigerant. The technician levels with the customer’s knowledge of HVAC tech and we arrived at an option that we can work with and without the silly sales pressures that other providers gave me as I canvassed for a solution for our AC issues. We were lucky that Ricardo was the one that led the installation, which happened a day after the consultation. Job well done, Ricardo and Ambitech.

Thank you very much, we hope you enjoy the new units and the benefits they bring for years to come!

Very Satisfied Customer in Whitby
Very Satisfied Customer in Whitby
0 reviews Whitby, ON

New furnace and air conditioner

I was very impressed with the professionalism of the sales staff and the expertise of the technicians. I was sold equipment that served my exact needs which means I can now feel the air conditioning on the second floor. The salesman provided me with options and advice in a very professional manner. The technicians were reliable, clean, efficient and skilled. I was impressed when the technician pointed out that our hot water tank, which we rent, was not vented with the proper pipe. I did not hesitate to ask Ambitech to fix this issue. I have highly recommended Ambitech to all my friends and family .

Thank you very much for taking the time to share this. We are very pleased to hear that we were able to help achieve a more comfortable home for you and your family!

Felix029 in Oshawa
Felix029 in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Home A/C system replace

289-638-3509
Whitby
L1N 2C1

I had an air conditioning compressor seize up around Canada Day weekend. Was 25 degrees in my home. My son called Jason Navarra at Ambitech based on online reviews, as "my a/c guy" is retired. Jason arrived at my home exactly on time at 5 p.m. (also gave a heads up call that he was on time and on the way). Jason was very professional, personal and straight forward. We discussed several available options ( and pricing / warranty levels). There was zero pressure. This was very refreshing. We agreed on a unit and Jason pushed us in for the day after the next business day.

Install day Jason kept in me "in the loop" for timing, so I did not have to leave work early and no one be here. The install team had just come from installing a furnace (was 30 degrees C out). The installers ( Norm & Justin) were professional, courtesy, knowledgeable and answered all my questions. They even offered up suggestions & explained some things with the new unit. It was around "the heat of the day" however Norm & Justin were super efficient and the teamwork was totally in sync. They left my home clean, made sure everything worked & asked if I had any further questions before they left. Jason also came by on that day and spent any time I required to make sure I was 110 % satisfied. Even though he has many calls with the heat wave.

I cannot say enough good things of this team and the service provided. In a world where customer service is non existent, these guys knocked it out of the park !!!

Kudos to Jason, Norm & Justin !!

Thank you so much for the fantastic review Bruce.

We greatly appreciate the kind words and are happy to have been able to help out.

Anything you need feel free to call us!

Howard
Howard

A/C and furnace install

Our A/C failed around 9 pm on one of the hottest days of the year. I called and Jay came out that evening and we set up a new install for Wednesday morning for a new A/C and aging furnace. Everything was handled professionally and very much to our satisfaction.

Howard, thank you for the kind words! We are glad that you chose us for the installation, and hope you enjoy the new units for years to come.

Nancy
Nancy

Ac install

The guys did an amazing job. Very impressed with the work done the guys showed up on time and left the house spotless as if they were never there. And the ac works great. Could not have asked for a better experience.

Nancy, we greatly appreciate your business and are proud to have received such a great review.
Anything you need in the future don't hesitate to ask!

More about Ambitech Home Comfort

With over 50 years combined experience in the HVAC trade, Ambitech Home Comfort is here to serve you for all your heating, cooling, and air flow needs. We service and install natural gas furnaces, boilers, bbq/stove lines, air conditioning units, ductless units, in-floor heating and more.

WHO WE ARE
At Ambitech, we started with the basics such as building a team of experienced professionals to give you the best in HVAC installation, service and maintenance. We then made sure that the people who are helping you along the way are trained to deal with whatever issues you may have and offer you actual solutions, as well as explain why. Everything we do and offer has been designed to put you and your family first and not leave you in the dark. Find out why by calling us today!

HOW WE MAKE YOUR HOME MORE COMFORTABLE
There is no real major secret to how we do it. We know that most of the time you aren’t fully sure of what it is you are getting or why you are getting it so we explain everything in detail. We make sure that you know where your money is going and also how its going to benefit you and your family in the future!

WHY WE DO IT:
We have all heard horror stories over the years about HVAC companies, from the 10 visits for 1 simple problem, to the locking us in to a never ending rental contract scenario. We decided to start something that gets away from all of that and gives more peace of mind to you and your family.

So make the choice that’s truly right for you and your family, call Ambitech today for all of your HVAC installation, service and tune up needs!