Ambitech Home Comfort

Reviews for Ambitech Home Comfort

Bob in North York
Bob in North York

furnace installation

Our 30 year old furnace was on its last legs, performing poorly. After receiving offers from 3 vendors, we selected Ambitech, because Jason presented himself very professionally and his prices were competitive. Turned out to be a good decision and we were very happy with the whole process. Ambitech showed up on time, removed our old furnace and cleaned up the mess without any disruption to our use of the house. My wife was happy and so was I - we recommend that anyone considering hvac purchases give Ambitech a call.

Thank you very much for the review. We are happy to have been able to earn your business, and lived up to your expectation during the process. Please don't hesitate to call in the future.

Shelby in Newcastle
Shelby in Newcastle
1 review Newcastle, ON

Tank less water heater

Our water heater was working intermittently and we called Ambitech for service. They came out quickly and resolved the issue. We couldn’t be happier as we have a full household!

Thank you very much for this review. We understand the need for hot water for all family dynamics, and how important it is having access at all times especially when there is a bigger demand. Anything else you need in the future please feel free to call us any time.

Cassandra in Ottawa
Cassandra in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Great experience end to end for new Furnace

The team at Ambitech Home Comfort did a fantastic job when I needed a furnace right as it was getting cold! From the sales to the installation process I was impressed with their professionalism. The team arrived on time and were efficient in getting everything installed. The furnace has worked flawlessly since then - great service and have recommended them to friends & family since then!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are happy to have been able to help and proud to be the HVAC company that you chose. Anything else you need in the future feel free to call!

Michael in Laval
Michael in Laval
1 review Laval,

AC and Furnace install

Ambitech staff were very professional and efficient install. I would definitely recommend Ambitech to others. Ambitech should be your first and only AC and furnace install choice. There costs were fair and reasonable for the level of service provided.

Thank you for the review. We hope you enjoy your new equipment for years to come!

John in Bowmanville
John in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Furnace

We needed a new furnace and nobody likes to have to have this type of cost, especially so close to Christmas. Ambitech made the whole experience a lot easier to deal with. From sales to install, overall great experience.

Thank you for taking the time to do this review John. We understand how difficult these decisions are and are happy to have been able to help alleviate some of the stress. We hope you have a fantastic holiday season from all of us at Ambitech!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Furnace break down

We had our furnace break down on one of the most freezing cold nights this year. After calling company after company we came across Ambitech.

The rep had went over everything so thoroughly we knew exactly what we were getting and what to expect.

It has absolutely exceeded all expectations, as have they!

From initial visit to the fantastic and clean install it was a pleasure dealing with them!!

We will definitely be recommending their services!

Thank you very much. Comments like that mean a lot to us as do each of our clients. Feel free to contact us anytime with any questions.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Quick Response and great installers

Response was quick, service fantastic! Installers were great, efficient and left the area clean and tidy. Installers communicated to us through the process. It was a pleasant and easy process.

Thank you very much for taking the time to send us such a great review. We hope you enjoy your system for years to come.

michelleatkin986
michelleatkin986
1 review Pickering, ON

Furnace and Air Conditioner

This summer has been very hot with increasing temperatures daily... So what happened was of course my A/C broke. With high temperatures all week, I was getting nervous because three other companies had told me I would have to wait to get someone to come over due to high demand (understandably). However when I called Ambitech Jay was able to come over within 3 hours and quoted me a great deal on a A/C and Furnace to ensure my house was comfortable in these crazy hot summers but also nice and warm in the cold winters. He explained everything in very simple terms so that I understood 150% what was the matter with both my A/C and furnace and explained the package I was getting. They were able to install within 2 days and things couldn't have been better. The workers were efficient, nice and professional and everything from start to finish was immaculate.

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We are always happy to help.

aconsebido
aconsebido
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

AC/Furnace Install

Called Ambitech when my AC broke during one of the hottest weekends this summer. The response was quite timely considering they are getting lots of calls at that time. I initially was going for a repair service, but the technician (Ricardo) provided me with options as getting a new AC/Furnace combo would be a more cost effective solution as my old AC is using an older refrigerant. The technician levels with the customer’s knowledge of HVAC tech and we arrived at an option that we can work with and without the silly sales pressures that other providers gave me as I canvassed for a solution for our AC issues. We were lucky that Ricardo was the one that led the installation, which happened a day after the consultation. Job well done, Ricardo and Ambitech.

Thank you very much, we hope you enjoy the new units and the benefits they bring for years to come!

Very Satisfied Customer in Whitby
Very Satisfied Customer in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

New furnace and air conditioner

I was very impressed with the professionalism of the sales staff and the expertise of the technicians. I was sold equipment that served my exact needs which means I can now feel the air conditioning on the second floor. The salesman provided me with options and advice in a very professional manner. The technicians were reliable, clean, efficient and skilled. I was impressed when the technician pointed out that our hot water tank, which we rent, was not vented with the proper pipe. I did not hesitate to ask Ambitech to fix this issue. I have highly recommended Ambitech to all my friends and family .

Thank you very much for taking the time to share this. We are very pleased to hear that we were able to help achieve a more comfortable home for you and your family!

More about Ambitech Home Comfort

With over 50 years combined experience in the HVAC trade, Ambitech Home Comfort is here to serve you for all your heating, cooling, and air flow needs. We service and install natural gas furnaces, boilers, bbq/stove lines, air conditioning units, ductless units, in-floor heating and more.

WHO WE ARE
At Ambitech, we started with the basics such as building a team of experienced professionals to give you the best in HVAC installation, service and maintenance. We then made sure that the people who are helping you along the way are trained to deal with whatever issues you may have and offer you actual solutions, as well as explain why. Everything we do and offer has been designed to put you and your family first and not leave you in the dark. Find out why by calling us today!

HOW WE MAKE YOUR HOME MORE COMFORTABLE
There is no real major secret to how we do it. We know that most of the time you aren’t fully sure of what it is you are getting or why you are getting it so we explain everything in detail. We make sure that you know where your money is going and also how its going to benefit you and your family in the future!

WHY WE DO IT:
We have all heard horror stories over the years about HVAC companies, from the 10 visits for 1 simple problem, to the locking us in to a never ending rental contract scenario. We decided to start something that gets away from all of that and gives more peace of mind to you and your family.

So make the choice that’s truly right for you and your family, call Ambitech today for all of your HVAC installation, service and tune up needs!