IVP CONSTRUCTION INC.

Stucco
Calgary AB T2V 0N6
Stucco
IVP CONSTRUCTION INC.

Reviews for IVP CONSTRUCTION INC.

Alexander L.
Alexander L.
0 reviews Lloydminster, SK

Stone repair, Stretch ceilings

Guys did a small masonry repair for me last year and Said they also can do stretch ceilings installation. I’ve seen a lot of them back home in Europe but never in Canada. I ended up installing them in every second room. Very beautiful and good quality work. The only thing that made me a bit sad was the wait time for the last ceiling being delivered from overseas because of custom photo print. I wish u guys a good luck in your business!

Thank you for the positive review. Delivery time for custom print ceilings has been one of our problems for a while. Recently, we signed a contract with new materials supplier, So now we can get them within a week. It was a great pleasure to work with you!

Mason G.
Mason G.

Flooring installation, European ceiling

We had a white stretch ceiling installed in our living room and it looks fantastic. Flooring guy did a great job as well. Incredible company and great people. Finished on time and stayed on budget.

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day, we appreciate you!

Eugine E.
Eugine E.

Stone work

We were very pleased with the service we received from Igor and his team. They did a great work for a fair price ! They were friendly and I honestly miss coffee times with Vlad. Awesome job. Would recommend to all my family and friends.

Thank a lot for your feedback. It was great experience to work with you!

mr.msmith10101
mr.msmith10101

House facade cultured stone installation.

We have nothing to complain about this company. At the beginning I was surprised by such a young project manager that came to do an estimate. Ihor managed to book masons crew for us within the next couple of days. We stayed very satisfied with the work done. We liked their quality of work and timing. Also after the work was done they left extremely clean cite which is great.

Thanks a lot for taking your time and leaving this great feedback. We enjoyed working with you and looking forward to work with you in the future!

More about IVP CONSTRUCTION INC.

IVP Construction from the city of Calgary is a stone mason and flooring contractor providing services for both, residential and commercial projects. Working directly with homeowners, general contractors, builders and developers on many aspects associated with masonry and flooring services. If you are interested in the modern look of your ...
Looking for Stucco pros in Calgary?