IVP CONSTRUCTION INC.

Stucco
Calgary AB T2V 0N6
Stucco
IVP CONSTRUCTION INC.

Reviews for IVP CONSTRUCTION INC.

Steve Webster
Steve Webster

Flooring installation

Great company to work with. They have supplied and installed my flooring. It looks great. They were fast and reliable. I can recommend the guys to my friends and family.

Everything in
Everything in

We highly recommend IVP Construction Inc

We highly recommend IVP Construction Inc They were so nice to deal with. They were professional and personable and also did an amazing job. we have absolutely no complaints at all and we would refer our friends and family to them as well

Susan Derrick in Calgary
Susan Derrick in Calgary

Basement Reno

We contacted the company to see if we could finish off a basement with a wall and a bathroom. They indicated to me that they were bust but recommended someone that worked for them and would be the same terms and conditions as the company so we trusted the recommendation. The contractor that came in quoted the job and started working. He finished the wall and it was done in bad quality but they indicated they would come fix it when they start up on the bathroom right away. I received a call from the contractor the next day and he said that he wasn’t going to come back and fix the wall or do the bathroom (this of course after we have paid them for the work not completed yet). We contacted IVP Construction and at first were very apologetic and came into the house and see what the problem was. They were very disappointment in the work of the wall that was constructed and came back and fixed the wall and then quoted what it would be to finish off the basement. We were happy that someone was going to take control of this and finish what we originally wanted. The quote was sent to us and we were ok with it and then there was silence from IVP Construction. We tried numerous times to contact them but nothing for 10 days not even a text back or an email back until I called them and they picked up. They indicated to me that they cannot do the job because their company can’t get licences from the city which would indicate to me that there are issues with IVP Constructions. Needless to say they are not coming back to finish the job nor would I recommend them to do any home renovations. Very disappointed as now we are out money and time.

Alexander L.
Alexander L.
0 reviews Lloydminster, SK

Stone repair, Stretch ceilings

Guys did a small masonry repair for me last year and Said they also can do stretch ceilings installation. I’ve seen a lot of them back home in Europe but never in Canada. I ended up installing them in every second room. Very beautiful and good quality work. The only thing that made me a bit sad was the wait time for the last ceiling being delivered from overseas because of custom photo print. I wish u guys a good luck in your business!

Thank you for the positive review. Delivery time for custom print ceilings has been one of our problems for a while. Recently, we signed a contract with new materials supplier, So now we can get them within a week. It was a great pleasure to work with you!

Mason G.
Mason G.

Flooring installation, European ceiling

We had a white stretch ceiling installed in our living room and it looks fantastic. Flooring guy did a great job as well. Incredible company and great people. Finished on time and stayed on budget.

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day, we appreciate you!

Eugine E.
Eugine E.

Stone work

We were very pleased with the service we received from Igor and his team. They did a great work for a fair price ! They were friendly and I honestly miss coffee times with Vlad. Awesome job. Would recommend to all my family and friends.

Thank a lot for your feedback. It was great experience to work with you!

mr.msmith10101
mr.msmith10101

House facade cultured stone installation.

We have nothing to complain about this company. At the beginning I was surprised by such a young project manager that came to do an estimate. Ihor managed to book masons crew for us within the next couple of days. We stayed very satisfied with the work done. We liked their quality of work and timing. Also after the work was done they left extremely clean cite which is great.

Thanks a lot for taking your time and leaving this great feedback. We enjoyed working with you and looking forward to work with you in the future!

More about IVP CONSTRUCTION INC.

IVP Construction from the city of Calgary is a stone mason and flooring contractor providing services for both, residential and commercial projects. Working directly with homeowners, general contractors, builders and developers on many aspects associated with masonry and flooring services. If you are interested in the modern look of your ...
Looking for Stucco pros in Calgary?