Roma Heat And Cool

Reviews for Roma Heat And Cool

Abby
Abby

Attic blown insulation

Joe was professional, punctual and honest. The job was done efficiently, surprisingly not as noisy as expected (great since we work from home) and they cleaned up leaving the house as is. We noticed a difference in warmth that night!

Thanks to Joe and his team!

Vampztaping
Vampztaping

Attic insulation

Joe and his crew are absolutely the best! The entire job was done under an hour and barely any mess was made. The job was done perfectly. We were losing a lot of heat upstairs and we can already feel the difference. Very friendly and professional. I would use them again and 100% recommend them. Thanks again Joe!

Thank you guys, it was my pleasure helping you with your problem
Grazie Joe

Louise in Toronto
Louise in Toronto

Good experience

Joe was prompt to answer request for quotes, answer all my questions, and schedule service. He was professional and personable, and got the insulation of my attic done within days. On the day of the service he came at the agreed upon time, his team was professional as well and very tidy - barely any cleaning was needed when they left! I am very pleased with my experience with Joe and recommend him warmly.

Thank you Louis and Marcelo, it was my pleasure, it's always great work for people like you

Payman in Newcastle
Payman in Newcastle

Great Service

Joe and his team were very professional. The did a great job, It was so clean, no mess during or after job created. There were right on schedule and punctual. We did few renovation project and Joe service by far was better than all other contractors. So impressed! Thank you

Thank you Payman, it was my pleasure work for you, wonderful person

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Attic Insulation Removal and Replacement

The short version: Exactly what we wanted happened quickly and easily.

The longer version: Joe was friendly, punctual, and always explained the work he was doing. In addition, he took the time to discuss all the options, including things less expensive than what we asked for initially. Highly recommended.

Thank you guys, was it my pleasure work for you...
Enjoy your new house

D&B
D&B

Highly Recommended!! Very professional, polite, and punctual!

Joe and his crew were very pleasant and professional. Very punctual and ready to get the job done. My wife says “fast, efficient, prompt service - everything you would want in ANY company working on your home!” Thank you!

Thank you was my pleasure work for you, fantastic people, thank you for choosing us

A B.
A B.

Attic Insultation

Attic insulation to bring up to R60. Joe is very professional and knowledgeable. Added insulation to take advantage of Enbridge rebate program for energy efficiency which offers up to $650 back. The team did a great job.

Thank you, was my pleasure work for you, fantastic people, thank you again for choosing our company

Shannon Pickett from Toronto
Shannon Pickett from Toronto

Basement insulation spray foam

We recently had Roma insulate our basement exterior walls with spray foam and safe & sound in our ceiling. Punctual, friendly & fast service. Very affordable. Highly recommend this company!

It was a pleasure working with you, i know you will see a huge difference in you home!!

GSand in Richmond Hill
GSand in Richmond Hill
1 review Aurora, ON

Responsive, Clean and Friendly

Very friendly, quick to respond, and quick to schedule. Was done quickly and they cleaned up and vacuumed any mess. Made this job so easy for me. Thank you and would highly recommend

Thank you Georgia, it was my pleasure work for you

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Foam Insulation

Viewing all the previous ratings might make one wonder if 10/10 across the board is even possible. Well in this case it is. Called a few companies and none called back even days later. Roma (Joe) called me back very soon after and booked an in house inspection and estimate. Ahead of schedule and patiently waited out front. Polite and sincere he quoted what I feel is very reasonable. Less than one week later his crew arrived on time as promised and did a thorough and very clean application of the foam sprayed insulation to my roof and walls. Don't bother calling around, Roma Heat and Cool will do an exceptional job at a fair price. Recommend? 100%

Thank you Paul, my honour work for you and your beautiful family

More about Roma Heat And Cool

Roma Heat and Cool is an Italian professional Insulation company servicing the building and construction industries for over 14 years. We provide full-service systems, spray foam polyurethane foam installation, fiberglass/rockwool batt insulation, blow-in attic insulation, removal insulation, drywall, and taping. We only use the SAFEST Chemical Free Canadian Approved materials and pride ourselves in customer service and satisfaction.

We service the areas of Toronto and surrounding areas including but not limited to Newmarket, Gwillimbury, Aurora, Scarborough, and Woodbridge.

For more information, please visit our website or call us at 647-835-0024 for a free estimate!