Roma Heat And Cool

J from New Westminster
J from New Westminster
2 reviews New Westminster, BC

Furnace service

My Mother (Senior) used there service (Furnace cleaning), Technician left her freezer unplugged and spoiled the food (500.00), was not seen until after 3 days later. She was advised by Andy (rude and abusive) that they would not help her. Company offered 100.00 after Google and Facebook reviews, and then stated it was declined (false), do not recommend this Company.....

Wrong person Roma Heat and Cool never did a job for you... Roma Heat and Cool never service your mother.
Roma Heat and Cool it's a serious company we service only Toronto and GTA!!!

Nima in Toronto
Nima in Toronto

Gas piping

I called Roma heat and cool for gas piping my basement. He first came for the evaluation, took a good time to explain everything to me, and gave me a reasonable price. During the work, there were some unexpected difficulties since the house is very old. But he didn't charge me more for the extra material and time he had to spend. Roma heat and cool are professional, fair, and very friendly people. They are reliable and on-time. Very happy with the service, and highly recommend them to everyone.

Thanks Nima, it was a pleasure work for you

Niya in Scarborough
Niya in Scarborough

Furnace repair

Thanks for the amazing service. Fixed my furnace as it was causing problems for me. I had a very quick response to my need and service call. I would recommend, very serious company .

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Scarborough?