Airdrie AB T4B 2V5
First Response Technical Services Inc.

Review for First Response Technical Services Inc.

Small project with great results

Airdrie
AB
T4B 2V5

Karl Barinecutt was able to setup my multi room home audio with ease and commitment. He took his time to understand what I needed, provided me with options and walked me through the pros and cons until we came to a solution that would let me use my existing equipment to save on cost. He was able to walk me through the process and clearly explain what he was doing and why. I felt confident in the work and would definitely recommend.

More about First Response Technical Services Inc.

Welcome to First Response Technical Services Inc. Our team are experts in Audit and Business Risk Services and audio visual technology, IT and we specialize in commercial applications. If you are looking to develop small huddle rooms, or large multi purpose rooms, we have the right solution for you. We also offer comprehensive consulting services that can be of real benefit to your next project. If you are strictly looking to have a non-bias third party review your needs and offer a comprehensive design of your space that would include full schematics, equipment and topologies we can help. We can provide full bid packages when looking for someone to just help design your spaces and help you open to tender.

***

Contact us today to schedule your appointment.