GTA Roofing

Reviews for GTA Roofing

wase9140
wase9140

Roof repair

Called me show up on time he wasn’t trying sale us product to make money of us I was very happy with their work I will always use them great work clean up

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

Repair Missing Roof Shingles

After a fierce wind storm our roof was bare of shingles. I had called another company and they assured me they would be there to fix it the next early afternoon. After many excuses and the job still not done I found GTA Roofing and called the number Sunday afternoon. Don picked up the phone and assured me he could help out the next day. (I had tried calling two companies and neither answered nor returned my call)

Don is very communicative and very reasonable to deal with. He will get the job done and do it in a timely and professional fashion.

Highly recommended.

More about GTA Roofing

GTA Roofing is a local contractor specializing in shingle re-roofing, new construction and roof repairs. We have over 25 years of combined experience and feel as though we have taken roofing to the next level. We complete each job with dedication and professionalism and are not satisfied until you are. ...