Duct cleaning itself was done well, but here are the concerns:
- when asking for a receipt, he wanted to charge an extra $29 as an administrative fee on top of HST
- left a mess all over the house (tarps were put down, but not properly and they weren't too concerned about making a mess outside of that
- let water sit on our new laminate flooring. I asked him to be careful with that and his response was it was fine to leave it.
- doorway damaged from hose being dragged against it
- one of the workers had their footprints left all over the house (filthy socks) and a swiffer mop was not enough to clean it
- we had requested to see, with a camera, the before and after, which they committed to doing, but all they took was an iPhone pic that didn't show much detail
- as another customer mentioned, they wrote all over the furnace instead of putting a sticker
- kept going out of his way to say how his service is the best and everyone else was not so great (using more colourful language)
- kept insulting previous owners and generalizing how that race tends to be dirty (previous owners were quite clean)
Definitely would not consider them again due to lack of professionalism.