Sem's Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Sem's Duct Cleaning

Pascal in Mississauga
Pascal in Mississauga

HVAC cleaning

Having a restaurant in Downtown Toronto means cleanliness is paramount. I was horrified when Irealized we required duct cleaning. I panicked thinking about the health and safety repercussions. SEM’s came and alleviated all my concerns. From start to finish they were top pros and conducted the clean with minimal fuss and mess. I am in debt to your company.

Having a restaurant is very important to have clean, fresh air throughout the dining area & kitchen. It also helps with breathing, cooking, plants, etc. The customers can breathe easy and fresh air. I am glad we made no mess in the restaurant & you were happy about that. Thank you for using Sem's Duct Cleaning. Have a great day.

Lucas in Brampton
Lucas in Brampton

Professional service

We have lived in our home for nearly 10 years and never really thought about this kind of cleaning. But we were told by a neighbour that this improved the air quality in their home and how it can stop allergies forming and I must say I can notice the difference as the air seems to be fresher now. The guys who performed it were great and they did not top until it was spotless. They even gave me a recommendation for the installation of new filters. So if you are looking for this cleaning then I would recommend SEMS.

I am so happy Lucas that you and your family are breathing better. The air must be fresher & cleaner. It is also great for cold/flu season, plants & pets & allergies. You should also change your filters, which is very important. Have a great day, and thanks for using Sem's Duct Cleaning.

Ethan in Brampton
Ethan in Brampton

Excellent

Some of my ducts had become badly clogged up, so we scheduled a clean. They were great about us calling to get a more exact time of arrival as we had a tight schedule. Twomen showed up and immediately set to work. The amount of dust that came out, well to say I was embarrassed would be an understatement. The whole job was completed in under four hours. Well worth doing as air quality has dramatically improved and there is a real freshness about the place now. Thumbs up from me.

Sannek in Vaughan
Sannek in Vaughan

Very good!

My house had just undergone major reconstruction. So of course there was lots of dust. SEMS were very rigorous and told me what the process entailed. They arrived on time and overall carried out a very good duct cleaning service.

Thank you for using Sem's Duct Cleaning. After when you do a renovation to a house, they is a lot of dust & dirt. Now that we completed the work, the house smells fresh & clean. Very good for plants, trees, allergies, etc. Happy Holidays

Oscar in Vaughan
Oscar in Vaughan

Excellent work

Great duct cleaning service provided by Sems. Very knowledgeable and professional. Not only were they very clean and careful in my residence, they even took in to consideration that I had a couple of cats. So they were quiet and careful while moving all the equipment about. Very respectful and kept the dust down to a minimum and cleaned up after the job was completed. Excellent work provided by a great team.

Thank you for using Sem's Duct Cleaning. Oscar, I am very happy you were pleased with our work. We also took care of your cats. If you have any friends or family who need duct cleaning, please give them our number. Thank you & Happy Holidays.

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Sem's Duct cleaning service

Extremely professional and knowledgeable, great price. Took the time to explain the duct cleaning process.
Friendly and courteous to me and my family.
Organized and efficient, paid special attention to keeping everything clean.

I will be using SEM's for all my future duct cleaning and have recommended them to family and friends.

Thank you for using Sem's Duct Cleaning Andrew, I am very happy you were pleased with our work. I am glad you recommended us to your family & friends. Thank you

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Duct Cleaning

Michael did a fantastic Job. Very clean and professional. Great price.
He had the newest equipment on the market and the job was completed in record time. I would highly recommend the service !!!

Thank you for using Sem's Duct Cleaning. I am very happy you were pleased with our work & the job was completed in record time. If you have any friends or family, please give them our number & we will be happy to help them. Thank you

Ian Wainer in Toronto
Ian Wainer in Toronto

Professioanl air duct cleaners

Sem's duct cleaning are true professionals. They arrived on time and very knowledgeable about air ducts cleaning and mold issues! They worked efficiently without wasting the time. The cost was reasonable! I'm very pleased with the service! I would recommend this company any time!

Thank you for using Sem's Duct Cleaning. Ian, I am very happy you were pleased with our work & took care of your mold issues. Thank you.

Adrian in Toronto
Adrian in Toronto

Efficient & professional work

We had just bought the house only a few months prior and being first time home buyer we were freaking out. So we phone around and decided to call in Sem's Duct Cleaning to check it out. They were professional, efficient and also their work was done exceptionally well. I would definitely use them again!

Adrian, thank you for using Sem's Duct Cleaning. I am very happy you were pleased with our work in your new home. Thank you

R. Forten in Old Toronto
R. Forten in Old Toronto

Experienced and knowledgeable

Great service! Billy from the office called to let us know when the technicians are coming and they arrived on time. Just had a service done by Michail, he was very friendly and professional, also very fast. He took the time to explain the situation as well which is really appreciated. We will be willing to refer them to our friends and family. Will definitely get these guys again!

Thank you for using Sem's Duct Cleaning. I am very happy you were pleased with our work. If you have any friends or family who need duct cleaning, please give them our number. Thank you.

More about Sem's Duct Cleaning

Sem’s Duct Cleaning is a family owned and operated air duct cleaning business, servicing the Great Toronto Area.
Michail, President and owner, has been in the HVAC industry since 1992 and has been trained and has learned many facets of the heating and air conditioning business, such as professional furnace duct cleaning, cleaning blower compartments and much more, which helps him with the customers’ needs.
After more than 20 years of duct cleaning experience Michail decided to work on his own and opened Sem’s Duct Cleaning.