Sem's Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Sem's Duct Cleaning

Ian Wainer in Toronto
Ian Wainer in Toronto

Professioanl air duct cleaners

Sem's duct cleaning are true professionals. They arrived on time and very knowledgeable about air ducts cleaning and mold issues! They worked efficiently without wasting the time. The cost was reasonable! I'm very pleased with the service! I would recommend this company any time!

Adrian in Toronto
Adrian in Toronto

Efficient & professional work

We had just bought the house only a few months prior and being first time home buyer we were freaking out. So we phone around and decided to call in Sem's Duct Cleaning to check it out. They were professional, efficient and also their work was done exceptionally well. I would definitely use them again!

R. Forten in Old Toronto
R. Forten in Old Toronto

Experienced and knowledgeable

Great service! Billy from the office called to let us know when the technicians are coming and they arrived on time. Just had a service done by Michail, he was very friendly and professional, also very fast. He took the time to explain the situation as well which is really appreciated. We will be willing to refer them to our friends and family. Will definitely get these guys again!

Gavin Wright in
Gavin Wright in

Air duct cleaning

Very experienced and knowledgeable technicians Michail and Alex came out to our place on Tuesday, did a complete inspection and gave us a detailed explanation of what is going on and what needed to be done. Today they have done a complete mold removal and treatment and explained everything along the way as well as discussed all the warranties included. We will definitely be working with Sem's Duct Cleaning. Great company to work with for all those who aren't aware of the HVAC lingo and need knowledgeable technicians to not only do the work but explain in detail everything being done. They explained the whole air duct cleaning process and we do plan to keep our air ducts maintained by them on a regular basis.

Ronald in Toronto
Ronald in Toronto

Professional Duct cleaners

We needed to have our two dryer ducts cleaned. I called several places and chose Sems Duct Cleaning. First, Billy was very courteous, well-informed and clear on the phone. He described exactly what would be done and gave me a firm price and an appointment. A couple of days prior to the appointment they gave me a reminder call. Michail arrived exactly on time. He was polite, efficient and very helpful in answering my questions. He did a great job overall, even helping find a disrupted duct pipe connection. I would heartily recommend Sems Duct Cleaning to anyone needing dryer duct cleaning.

Kris N in Toronto
Kris N in Toronto

Great experience

I had a great experience with Sem's duct cleaning. They arrived on time, were polite, and showed me a before and after picture of one of my return vents that had a lot of build-up after the previous renovation. I had my air ducts and dryer vent cleaned. I requested multiple quotes and they were the best price. Several people in my neighborhood have used them as well. I would definitely use them again next time.

Andrew in Richmond Hill
Andrew in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Flawless duct cleaning job

Michael and Alex showed up at my house yesterday to do a furnace and air duct clean, they wasted no time getting going.
They each had their own tasks to do and got them done in a very prompt and professional manner, the communication between them was on the high level, which helped them finish their job quickly and efficiently, which I was very happy with the cause of the hot weather. 2 great guys from Sem's Duct Cleaning did a flawless job! Will recommend.

Gary in North York
Gary in North York

Professional duct service

I find Sem’s is quick scheduling and Sunday availability awesome. The truck pulled in right in the window they quoted and the two guys moved quick and got all the vents and system done in our house in just under 2 hours. Both workers were quick and professional. They even went into our washer dryer system to make sure the ducts inside the system were clean, which was nice. It turned out our system was quite clean and in all fairness did not need cleaning but who can know that until after the fact.
I was happy with the service and definitely recommend Sem’s Duct cleaning to anyone looking for a reliable and professional contractor. Thank you

Fred S. in North York
Fred S. in North York

Professional duct cleaners

Michael and his teammate were extremely friendly and impressively professional. They pulled in on time. Both properly uniformed, both polite and easy going. It took them 3.5 hours to be done with my 3500 square foot house, which was the quote I received over the phone at the time of booking. Now after the job I can see the difference: the air has a different smell and taste and it feels like I have just renovated the entire house – it’s that good. I'm extremely satisfied with the service provided by Sem's duct cleaning and I am especially charmed by the skills and professional approach Michael displayed while onsite.

More about Sem's Duct Cleaning

Sem’s Duct Cleaning is a family owned and operated air duct cleaning business, servicing the Great Toronto Area. Michail, President and owner, has been in the HVAC industry since 1992 and has been trained and has learned many facets of the heating and air conditioning business, such as professional furnace ...