Martinis Stucco And Stone Ltd

Martinis Stucco And Stone Ltd

Reviews for Martinis Stucco And Stone Ltd

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Office Renovation or small jobs

Martinis was a great contractor for our office renovation. They matched the doors, and made 2 nice offices out of empty space, on time and on budget. I asked them to help with a small job and they fit me in, again for a good price. I will use their services again.

Nice to work for you

rockyviewstucco
rockyviewstucco

Master Reno and flooring

Very professional work finished in time very clean and very good price
Easy to work with them

Thanks good to work for you

Martin
Martin

Bath Re-tiling

Needed to retile a bath in very short timeframe. Madalin did a fantastic job on time and on budget. Work site was cleaned up and all finishes were done right. Madalin was very easy to work with. Would highly recommend.

Adrian
Adrian

Stucco&parging

Good work and finish on time well prepared and very professional i very recomand
A very good price

Thanks for everything and I hope we can work in the future

Alex0682
Alex0682

Laminated floor and back splash

Madalin did an excellent job on both the laminated and tiles. Professional and a pleasant person to deal with, would highly recommend.
Thank you again!

Very nice client

Demjentibi
Demjentibi

Kitchen renovation

I recently renovated my kitchen. He did for me tile and flooring, he was fast and professional. I recommend him to everyone.

simandan.francisc
simandan.francisc

Eifs on my garage

worked well, cleanly, professionally and with the kind of workers we need, I recommend this company.

Diane
Diane
2 reviews Okotoks, AB

Kitchen backsplash tile

I needed someone to re tile the backsplash after getting a new countertop. Martinis was able to start and complete the job right away, I was very happy with their work.

Thanks

Ana
Ana

Parging fix in acrylic color

I find that they make a very professional work in my house and I would definitely recommend their services.
Thank you, Martini Stucco & Stone for your great work!

Thanks for everything and I hope we can work together in the future

Looking for General Contractors pros in Okotoks?