Octopus Royal

Reviews for Octopus Royal

Arkadi
Arkadi

Cooktop

Very happy with the service...
The Technicians is very professional and knowledgable... Got my cooktop element fix at the same day.

thank so much arkadi.
remember. to clean the water spot on the cooktop glass just put a baking soda and cover it with a wet towel over night.. and the next day it all will come off very easy... .

Alex
Alex

Dryer repair

Ofer did an amazing job! Very knowledgeable. Got to my house and immediately identified the issue with the dryer. Moreover he even had parts on him, so I could use it the same evening!
Thank you so much!

thank you alex... it was my pleasure to halp you with your dryer...ill be here any time you need me...

Ola S.
Ola S.

Fridge

Very professional solve problem with out changing any part will definitely recommend for this company for service thank you

thank you Ola.... finally no more bipping sound and error code when you open the fridge...

ctchristinetalbot
ctchristinetalbot

Washing machine drain pump

Excellent service and accommodating times. Highly recommend and would definitely call again. Thanks for your help!!

thank you so much for such a nice review....

liamabanid
liamabanid

Condo sized upright dual washer/dryer machine

Octopus Royal is a new company and there owner Ofer Witenberg is fantastic.

He is organized , informative , friendly and efficient. I have used his services before and he is nothing but professional and honest every time we meet.

I highly recommend the company

-Liam Abanid

thank you liam.... it was my pleasure to help you out with your washer dryer... i hope next time you call me will be for coffee....happy loundry

Martin
Martin

Fridge repair

Extremely professional and friendly. Phoned ahead to say they would be a little late for the original appointment, and honoured the new time. Shopped around to find the best price for the required part (fan). He phoned to say he would be early for the follow-up. Work done without mess. Extra bonus: interesting conversation. A great service experience in every way!

thank you so much for such a nice review..
it was a pleasure working with you..

mannypertsis
mannypertsis

Fixed my electric cook top

Quick, reliable and honest. Ofer came through and delivered expert service. I would recommend him for all appliance repairs

thank you so much for nice review...
now you can enjoy coocking again..next time when you call me i hope it will be to try your Spaicial food..

lexmay4
lexmay4

Microwave table dont spin

Very fast repair we are happy couse the guy we called befor didnt know how to do this job so we call octopus and he did the job for us thank you so much

thank you... you are very apriciated.

surida97.sk
surida97.sk
1 review Guelph, ON

My washer didn't spin and all my cloth was soaking wet

The technician find a cloth stuck between the drum and the tub. He removed it and 3 second after my washer back to life....im so happy is as I can do lounbry this weekend.
Strongly Recommend this company

thank you...3 kids and broken washer can be very frustrated... im glad it was a minor issue and could be solve same day... enjoy your laundry ?

ginad1
ginad1

Fridge leaking and washing machine re-balance

I’ve had my fridge leaking and clogged for 5 years, no more leaks and clean ups now.
Washing machine runs, need to have the detergent drawer emptied after every wash now it’s clear so no more mold stick.

thank you so much... it was my pleasure to help you.. i will always be there for you if you need me.

More about Octopus Royal

Welcome to Octopus Royal.
We offer same day services in most cases. Let us be your reliable and 1st choice appliance repair company in Toronto and neighboring areas. Call or text for service on a refrigerator, ice machine, washer, dryer, oven, dishwasher or microwave. We work on all major brands, including common makes like GE, Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, Frigidaire, Amana, Kitchenaid, Electrolux, Bosch, LG and Samsung. Call if you are in need of GE refrigerator repair, Samsung refrigerator repair, Whirlpool washer repair, LG dryer repair, Frigidaire dishwasher repair or Kitchenaid oven repair.

When you call Octopus Royal you will have a professional service technician arrive at your house punctually, treat you with respect and courtesy, and correct the problem quickly and effectively. We are licensed and fully insured.

We provide repair quotes and consultations to property owners in Toronto and the surrounding areas. As a small business we pride ourselves on not only our customer service, but our honesty, integrity and straightforward answers to our customers questions. We will always recommend the system that is best for your family, home, and budget.