Angel's Help Cleaning & Maintenance Services

Reviews for Angel's Help Cleaning & Maintenance Services

Tammy
Tammy

Cleaning Services

Very professional and thorough team! I would highly recommend Angel's Cleaning Services for all of your cleaning needs!

Thank you!
I'm happy to hear. Looking forward to keep our great standards.

Kind regards,

ann
ann

House cleaning

First day I had the amazing Alless and Rosie! They worked really hard, did an amazing job and charged a very fair pair!

When I first met Alless - she didn’t try and “up sell me” in fact she said I only needed some every two weeks not every week. And didn’t suggest I buy a ton of new products or equipment. Would definitely recommend!

I'm so happy to hear and I'm looking forward to keep the great standards.
Thank you for your referrals.

Best,

Client C.
Client C.

Unit cleaning

They were very quick to respond and so accomodating to our needs! Would recommend again :)

I'm very happy with the results.
Count on us anytime you need.

Kind regards,

JR
JR

Cleaning

The work was done very well and Rosie was very thorough. We were happy with her hard work.

I'm happy to hear!
A pleasure working for you.

Thank you.

bentew
bentew

Cleaning prior to a move

Alessandra provided absolutely wonderful service. Her staff are professional and very thorough.
We hired her to deep clean a new environment we were moving into and were thrilled with the results.
Well done!!

Thank you for trusting us. I'm very happy to hear.
Angel’s Help is at your service, whenever you need.
I wish you the best of the luck at your new place. Enjoy!

Customer
Customer

Home Cleaning

They did the great job and accommodated all requests. We are very happy with the results!

We are happy to hear.

nigel
nigel

House Cleaning

They do a great job cleaning my house, very thorough and always on time and reliable

It's great to hear that we are offering a reliable service. We're looking forward to keep the great standards.

trevreem
trevreem

Home cleaning

Angel's Help provides home cleaning to us on a bi-weekly basis. We have been very pleased with their services. We have 2 teenagers, 2 cats and a dog, and a fair sized home so cleaning it is a lot of work but Angel's Help does a great job at a competitive price. As well, they are trustworthy, reliable, flexible, and great with communication. Overall, I would highly recommend Alessandra and her team.

I'm happy to hear that. Looking forward to keep the great standards for long term.

mjull
mjull

Regular house cleaning.

Excellent, reliable work. Extremely trustworthy and professional. Both management and the cleaners respond quickly and effectively to directions and feedback about the work. I would recommend their services to friends and neighbours.

We are very happy to hear! We are committed to our clients. Looking forward to long term services.
Thank you.

Stu
Stu

House cleaning

They are very thorough and I always come home to an immaculate house. They never miss a spit

Thank you for the compliments.
We are extremely happy having you as a client for the past 6 years! Looking forward to keep great standards for the years to come.

More about Angel's Help Cleaning & Maintenance Services

Welcome to Angel's Help Cleaning & Maintenance Services - Residential Cleaning (regular cleaning, seasonal cleaning, move out cleaning, real state cleaning);
- Commercial Cleaning (Commercial buildings, offices, houses; construction cleaning; Residential buildings)

***

Founded by Alessandra Tavares back in 2006, we’re a professional Residential and Commercial Cleaning Service that’s proud to offer our services to clients throughout the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and the surrounding area. Great service begins and ends with experienced and friendly professionals, which is why we put so much consideration into selecting the best people to join our team. We aim to not only meet your needs, but also exceed your expectations of what a dependable Residential and Commercial Cleaning Service can be.

***

Cleaning is not all we do at Angel’s help, we also perform other services such as: Pet Sitting, Plant Watering, Mail Collecting, Children Sitting even picking up groceries at the store. Our motto is: Our job is done only when the customer is fully satisfied.