Angel's Help Cleaning & Maintenance Services

Reviews for Angel's Help Cleaning & Maintenance Services

E f.
E f.

Home cleaning

Absolutely amazing. So glad we found them. Professional, thorough and so lovely. We feel our home is in such good hands and looks great.

I'm very happy to hear.
It's a pleasure working for you.
Thank you!

Susanmcg17
Susanmcg17

Deep clean of house to be put on the market for sale

Alessandra and her team provided superb, last minute service to us . We were getting our house ready to be put on the market and were remiss in securing a cleaning service . Rosie and her helper showed up and worked for many hours to get our place spic and span for the photos and showings . Thank you to Alessandra and her team for your speedy and thorough service . I highly recommend Angel’s Help Cleaning to anyone looking for excellent service.

I'm so glad to help and that you are happy with the results. Thank you. I appreciate your kind words and wish you and your family all the good things for the new phase in your lives.

Cheers!

Alessandra

AVINASH in Toronto
AVINASH in Toronto

Regular House Cleaning

My previous cleaner of 10 years moved to a new location and could no longer come to clean my house. I started looking for a new cleaner but didn’t expect to have personalized services like before. I called Alessandra of Angel’s Help. Before we committed, Alessandra came to look at the house. She arrived early to check out the neighbourhood in case of lock-out or forgotten appointment, that her cleaners can find a cafe or fast food chain to get shelter while waiting for further instructions. I have tremendous respect for that. Knowing the cleaners that came to my house are being well cared for is such a comforting feeling. Now, how well do they clean? The quality of their work is second to none. Alessandra told me she trained her cleaners herself. I highly recommend Angel’s Help. Wonderful people, high quality cleaning, that’s the kind of services you want to welcome into your home.

I feel thrilled working for clients like you and delivering what is expect it. I truly appreciate the words. I'm looking forward to keep the great standards.

Karina
Karina

Cleaning service

Alessandra and her team are great. Very accommodating, respectful and of course do a great job cleaning my home.
I have been using their services for several months now and it’s always satisfactory. Would strongly recommend them to anyone interested in hiring them.

Thank you for the good relationship that has being built along the time. Looking forward to serve you always with great standards.

God bless!

Christinechiu
Christinechiu

House Cleaning

General house cleaning - including kitchen, bathrooms, bedroom, living & dining areas. They did a good job

All the best!

Eva
Eva

House cleaning

I met with Alessandra, the company’s owner. She came to my home to understand my needs and expectations. A week or so later she sent a house cleaner who did a wonderful job. I’m very happy with the service.

And I'm so happy to hear. Looking forward to a long time experience of great services.

Alessandra

Steve
Steve

House Cleaning

Best cleaning service we have had. Diligent, attentive and very responsive. A pleasure to work with. Would thoroughly recommend this company.

I so happy to hear. Looking forward to serve you for long time.

All the best,

Alessandra.

judytranterassociates
judytranterassociates

Cleaning our house

Angel’s Help Cleaning And Maintence Services did a fine job cleaning my house. The employee was very polite and listened to all my suggestions in how I wanted the house cleaned.

Zoltan L.
Zoltan L.

House cleaning

Great thorough cleaning. I was very impressed with their quality and high level of service. Highly recommended. Allesandra is very professional and has great staff that are friendly and courteous.

I'm so happy to hear!
Looking forward to great services everytime.
Thank you for taking your time to review & rate us.

Alessandra Tavares
sales@angelshelp.ca
www.angelshelp.ca
(647) 502-7472

G.Greene
G.Greene

House cleaning

There is no better feeling then coming home after work to a sparkling clean house. I worried about having a cleaner coming in as we have 3 big dogs. Amanda who cleans our house loves the dogs and I think we’re now her favourite clients as she gets to see them every two weeks. After she’s cleaned the house you wouldn’t even know dogs lived here she does that great of a job. The communication between myself and the office is amazing. Every question answered within minutes. More companies should follow the example of these guys as its outstanding.

Thank you so very much for the lovely comments.
It has being a pleasure to serve you on regular basis.
God bless!

Alessandra Tavares

More about Angel's Help Cleaning & Maintenance Services

Welcome to Angel's Help Cleaning & Maintenance Services - Residential Cleaning (regular cleaning, seasonal cleaning, move out cleaning, real state cleaning); - Commercial Cleaning (Commercial buildings, offices, houses; construction cleaning; Residential buildings) *** Founded by Alessandra Tavares back in 2006, we’re a professional Residential and Commercial Cleaning Service that’s proud ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Old Toronto?