Angel's Help Cleaning Services Inc.

Formerly Angel's Help Cleaning & Maintenance Services
Toronto ON M4P 1N8

House & Apartment Cleaning
Angel's Help Cleaning Services Inc.

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Angel's Help Cleaning Services Inc.

Home Cleaning Services

The team at Angels Help provides tremendous customer service and high quality. Alessandra is very responsive and a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you! It is also a pleasure working for you guys.

Home cleaning services

Ángels help always provides great reliable services. Consistent and reliable, punctual services provided by a great team.

Thank you!!! You guys deserve nothing but the best!

New Home Cleaning

I moved into a new home and discovered that it needed a deep clean right away. Alessandra fit me in to her schedule quickly and did a wonderful job cleaning my home so that I could feel comfortable to unpack and settle in. I was so impressed by her professionalism, attention to detail, and the quality of her work. It was obvious that she cares about her clients. I'm looking forward to continuing to use Angel's Help Cleaning Services to keep my new home looking it's best.

That review made my day! Thank you for trusting your new home in my hands. I'm looking forward to uphold the great standards.

Cleaning ladies

The owner is a really good communicator.
The cleaning ladies are amazing and are very professional.

Thats amazing to hear! Thank you.

Amazing-Best cleaning company I have hired!

Amazing company! Spotless cleaning, very reliable! Hands down the best company I have ever hired!

Thank you! We are looking forward to uphold the great standards.

Alison
Alison

Reliable Cleaning Service

We have been very happy with the cleaning help provided by this service. Our cleaning lady has been on-time, reliable, and thorough. My friend also used this service to clean a house that had been sold and found the cleaning done to be excellent. If you want your house cleaned well, please call Angels Help.

I'm so happy to know that. Thank you very much for trusting us. I'm looking forward to uphold the great standards.

Leaside Baseball in Ottawa
Leaside Baseball in Ottawa

Amazing cleaning services!

This is our second Summer using Angel’s Help cleaning for our commercial property and it’s safe to say I am very impressed. Alessandra and her team are always on time, cheerful and do a very thorough job. Alessandra is extremely trustworthy and has locked up our building for us multiple times. I would recommend Angel’s Help to anyone in the Toronto area for both residential and commercial cleaning.

- Leaside Baseball Association

Thank you! It's a pleasure to work for you guys!

E f.
E f.

Home cleaning

Absolutely amazing. So glad we found them. Professional, thorough and so lovely. We feel our home is in such good hands and looks great.

I'm very happy to hear.
It's a pleasure working for you.
Thank you!

Susanmcg17
Susanmcg17

Deep clean of house to be put on the market for sale

Alessandra and her team provided superb, last minute service to us . We were getting our house ready to be put on the market and were remiss in securing a cleaning service . Rosie and her helper showed up and worked for many hours to get our place spic and span for the photos and showings . Thank you to Alessandra and her team for your speedy and thorough service . I highly recommend Angel’s Help Cleaning to anyone looking for excellent service.

I'm so glad to help and that you are happy with the results. Thank you. I appreciate your kind words and wish you and your family all the good things for the new phase in your lives.

Cheers!

Alessandra

AVINASH in Toronto
AVINASH in Toronto

Regular House Cleaning

My previous cleaner of 10 years moved to a new location and could no longer come to clean my house. I started looking for a new cleaner but didn’t expect to have personalized services like before. I called Alessandra of Angel’s Help. Before we committed, Alessandra came to look at the house. She arrived early to check out the neighbourhood in case of lock-out or forgotten appointment, that her cleaners can find a cafe or fast food chain to get shelter while waiting for further instructions. I have tremendous respect for that. Knowing the cleaners that came to my house are being well cared for is such a comforting feeling. Now, how well do they clean? The quality of their work is second to none. Alessandra told me she trained her cleaners herself. I highly recommend Angel’s Help. Wonderful people, high quality cleaning, that’s the kind of services you want to welcome into your home.

I feel thrilled working for clients like you and delivering what is expect it. I truly appreciate the words. I'm looking forward to keep the great standards.
Thank you.

More about Angel's Help Cleaning Services Inc.

Welcome to Angel's Help Cleaning Services - Residential Cleaning (regular cleaning, seasonal cleaning, move out cleaning, real state cleaning);
- Commercial Cleaning (Commercial buildings, offices, houses; construction cleaning; Residential buildings)

***

Founded by Alessandra Tavares back in 2006, we’re a professional Residential and Commercial Cleaning Service that’s proud to offer our services to clients throughout the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and the surrounding area. Great service begins and ends with experienced and friendly professionals, which is why we put so much consideration into selecting the best people to join our team. We aim to not only meet your needs, but also exceed your expectations of what a dependable Residential and Commercial Cleaning Service can be.

***

Cleaning is not all we do at Angel’s help, we also perform other services such as: Pet Sitting, Plant Watering, Mail Collecting, Children Sitting even picking up groceries at the store.
Our motto is: Our job is done only when the customer is fully satisfied.

Please call - 647-502-7472