Angel's Help Cleaning Services Inc.

Formerly Angel's Help Cleaning & Maintenance Services
Toronto ON M4P 1N8

House & Apartment Cleaning
Angel's Help Cleaning Services Inc.

Reviews for Angel's Help Cleaning Services Inc.

Outstanding cleaning services

Always reliable whenever I need my house clean. The cleaners are always friendly and pay attention to details going above and beyond my expectation. Angels Help never disappoints.

What a lovely way to finish a day of work. Beautiful review! Thank you for been a loyal client.

TD
TD

Cleaning service

Absolutely one of the best cleaning service! Alessandra runs a very professional business and is hands-on manager - we appreciate that every specific request is taken care of. The communication is always great - ensuring that there are no sudden cancellations, etc. Weve had such a positive experience that we have them coming in twice a month.

As for the actual cleaning, Luz is amazing. She is thorough and patient. She goes above and beyond to help us when needed.
Would highly recommend getting them onboard for a regular cleaning!!

We are grateful that you took the time to leave us a review. Your positive feedback motivates us to keep rendering the greatest services. See you soon!

Amazing Service!! Highly recommended

Weve been using this service for years and theyve done an amazing job. Extremely responsive, accommodating, and always a thorough and efficient clean. I definitely recommend using their services!

Thank you so much for the great review! We really appreciate you being a client and helping to share the word about us.

cathfox12 in Toronto
cathfox12 in Toronto

Beyond Amazing!

Alessandra and her team are so thorough and efficient. We have been using this service for the last several years and we are beyond satisfied with the results each and every week! They clean every inch of our home (including the fridge) and it is so great be able to rely on their consistent service. They are pet friendly as well! We cant thank you enough and we look forward to many more years of amazing service.

What a great way to start the day as I'm reading what you have shared. We appreciate you. Thank you for the kindness and thoughtful review.

Janet
Janet

Spectacular Cleaning Service

Angels Help Cleaning Service is filled with employees that really are angels! Setting up the cleaning was fast and easy - only a few days wait until my first weekly cleaning, and the communication in setting it up was attentive and excellent! The quality of the cleaning is simply fantastic! Everything was done thoroughly, efficiently, and with great care. I couldnt ask for a better experience- and I highly recommend Angels Help - they are simply the best!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are looking forward to keeping up the great standards. Having clients like you put a smile on our faces. Thank you.

Mali in Downtown
Mali in Downtown

Very friendly and responsive staff and great service

Alessandra at Angel's Help was very responsive to my initial request for quote. We were set up with a quote and an appointment within days of me calling. Alessandra was able to work with me on a plan that met my desired spend and frequency. The service I get from Argentina is amazing. She is very thorough and fast - which is what I requested (an overall general clean at a reasonable budget. Alessandra goes above and beyond to communicate effectively with reminders of upcoming service and rescheduling when it is possible. I would strongly recommend this company.

Hearing that makes us very happy. We are looking forward to keep the great service standards & long term relationship. Thanks for sharing.

Ian
Ian

Cleaning services

Alessandra has been a pleasure to deal with, and Claudia has been reliable, efficient and friendly on each of her 4-hour cleaning visits. We would recommend Angel's Help without hesitation.

That makes me very happy Ian. Thank you. I'm looking forward to keep consistent quality for long term. Have a wonderful week!

Steve
Steve

Angels Help

Angel's help are simply the best cleaning service we have used. The owner is incredibly responsive to any questions or comments we have and the staff who come to clean are always thorough, polite and professional. If you are looking for an excellent cleaning service, I would thoroughly recommend them.

Thank you so much for this kind review! It absolutely makes our day to hear that you are having such a good experience with us.

Home cleaning

I am absolutely thrilled with the friendly but VERY professional young ladies Alessandra employs. As a senior, post pandemic, I am very nervous about having anyone into my home. At the same time I do not wish to supervise a worker. These young women come in and know exactly what to do. This week, I discovered, after they left, that they did several, what I considered, major jobs that they made appear simple. My home sparkles. Once again, I am enjoying my home with a sense of peace.
Thank You Alessandra.
Tricia.

I'm so very happy to hear that Tricia. It's fantastic to know that the effort that I personally invest training my workers has wonderful results. We aren't perfect by any means, but when I hear that our hard work brings peace to home owners it fulfill my heart with gratitude.
Thank you!

SEAN in Toronto
SEAN in Toronto

Professionals, Reasonable and amazing.

Alessandra is a true professional and Argentina did an amazing job at cleaning our condo. They follow your requirement and go beyond. Thank you for providing me excellent service.

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. Thank you and see you soon.

More about Angel's Help Cleaning Services Inc.

Welcome to Angel's Help Cleaning Services - Residential Cleaning (regular cleaning, seasonal cleaning, move out cleaning, real state cleaning);
- Commercial Cleaning (Commercial buildings, offices, houses; construction cleaning; Residential buildings)

***

Founded by Alessandra Tavares back in 2006, we’re a professional Residential and Commercial Cleaning Service that’s proud to offer our services to clients throughout the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and the surrounding area. Great service begins and ends with experienced and friendly professionals, which is why we put so much consideration into selecting the best people to join our team. We aim to not only meet your needs, but also exceed your expectations of what a dependable Residential and Commercial Cleaning Service can be.

***

Cleaning is not all we do at Angel’s help, we also perform other services such as: Pet Sitting, Plant Watering, Mail Collecting, Children Sitting even picking up groceries at the store.
Our motto is: Our job is done only when the customer is fully satisfied.

Please call - 647-502-7472