Toronto ON M4P 1N8

Stag

Cleaning (and more)

Toronto
M4P 1N8

I have used Angel’s Help for approximately one year. I have nothing but great things to say about the quality of the cleaning, and professionalism/friendliness of the workers. Extremely courteous and most importantly loving with my children who are sometimes in the way. Alex, the owner, goes above and beyond simply cleaning. It’s the little things that count, and Angel’s Help provides in all departments. Could not recommend highly enough.

Thank you Stag.
I'm glad to hear.
Much love to you and your family.

getfitbypirooz
getfitbypirooz

Condo cleaning

They are extremely nice, trust worthy, I have been using them for 12 years & they have always given me full satisfaction in every aspect of their job & great personality.
Pirooz V

Thanks Pirooz.
It amazes me how time flies. The good thing is that we can assure and deliver quality. I'm glad to hear that you have being so happy.

mariaMT
mariaMT

Cleaning - 3bedroom home

Great job - very thorough! I love that they are proactive and follow up later, after the job to make sure I am satisfied. It allows us to make tweaks for the next time.

Thank you! I'm so happy to hear that. Looking forward to keep the great work!

Vagabond in Toronto
Vagabond in Toronto

If i am impressed they must be good!!

After living abroad for many years and having professional cleaners all over the world, I was struggling to find a cleaning lady/company that I liked. I always found those that were doing it just for the money or a quick job without any real cleaning. behind the sofa and under the bed and all corners were always dirty unless I pointed out to them. Most agencies just wanted the money and did an awful job. Then fed uo I came across Angel's Help. The lady who runs the agency was polite and professional. She came with her cleaner to see what I needed done and how I wanted it to be done. although she had an experienced cleaning lady with her she still told her everything because she said every house and every client is different. She then worked together with her the first day to show that they understood my concerns. Since then the cleaning lady from Angel's help comes twice a month and there is never any issue. I leave my keys with her and I never have to worry about if my house is taken care of or not because when I come back all my doubts vanish. I am so happy with this company and especially Alessandra Tavares for knowing her craft and putting their hearts int o their work. I would recommend them to all my friends and neighbours. This little army of few women is out to conquer your heart with their professionalism.

I do put my heart in my work and I'm so glad to hear that.
Looking forward to keep the hard work and keep our standards in the high level.
God bless!

shelly
shelly

Home cleaning service

Excellent quality! My condo sparkles every time they come to clean. They go above and beyond and always have clear reliable communication to set up monthly service.

We are so so happy to hear Shelly!

Full Home Clean

The team was amazing to work with. Reasonably priced, quick to respond and timely. They were more than willing to accommodate our requests and we were very satisfied with the results!

Much appreciated!

doucette.kandice
doucette.kandice

Home Cleaner

With the help of Angel’s help my place is super clean (regularly) and I am no longer stressed out!
They provide professional, flexible and super friendly cleaning services.

We are looking forward to continue serving you with high standards.

cfpilates1
cfpilates1

Cleaning service

Punctual, fast, detailed, dedicated, attentive, preofessional, awesome! Angel’s help are the best I’ve ever had in Canada!

I'm so happy to hear that.

judysaunders
judysaunders

Home cleaning

The Angel’s Help crew clean our home on a regular basis. They have pride in the work and always do a top notch job. We are very happy with their services and have recommended them to both family and friends.

Thanks Judy. It has being a pleasure to work for you all these years.

More about Angel's Help Cleaning & Maintenance Services

Welcome to Angel's Help Cleaning & Maintenance Services - Residential Cleaning (regular cleaning, seasonal cleaning, move out cleaning, real state cleaning);
- Commercial Cleaning (Commercial buildings, offices, houses; construction cleaning; Residential buildings)

***

Founded by Alessandra Tavares back in 2006, we’re a professional Residential and Commercial Cleaning Service that’s proud to offer our services to clients throughout the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and the surrounding area. Great service begins and ends with experienced and friendly professionals, which is why we put so much consideration into selecting the best people to join our team. We aim to not only meet your needs, but also exceed your expectations of what a dependable Residential and Commercial Cleaning Service can be.

***

Cleaning is not all we do at Angel’s help, we also perform other services such as: Pet Sitting, Plant Watering, Mail Collecting, Children Sitting even picking up groceries at the store. Our motto is: Our job is done only when the customer is fully satisfied.