Angel's Help Cleaning & Maintenance Services

Reviews for Angel's Help Cleaning & Maintenance Services

Karina
Karina

Cleaning service

Alessandra and her team are great. Very accommodating, respectful and of course do a great job cleaning my home.
I have been using their services for several months now and it’s always satisfactory. Would strongly recommend them to anyone interested in hiring them.

Thank you for the good relationship that has being built along the time. Looking forward to serve you always with great standards.

God bless!

Christinechiu
Christinechiu

House Cleaning

General house cleaning - including kitchen, bathrooms, bedroom, living & dining areas. They did a good job

All the best!

Eva
Eva

House cleaning

I met with Alessandra, the company’s owner. She came to my home to understand my needs and expectations. A week or so later she sent a house cleaner who did a wonderful job. I’m very happy with the service.

And I'm so happy to hear. Looking forward to a long time experience of great services.

Thank you.

Alessandra

Steve
Steve

House Cleaning

Best cleaning service we have had. Diligent, attentive and very responsive. A pleasure to work with. Would thoroughly recommend this company.

I so happy to hear. Looking forward to serve you for long time.

All the best,

Alessandra.

judytranterassociates
judytranterassociates

Cleaning our house

Angel’s Help Cleaning And Maintence Services did a fine job cleaning my house. The employee was very polite and listened to all my suggestions in how I wanted the house cleaned.

Thank you.

Zoltan L.
Zoltan L.

House cleaning

Great thorough cleaning. I was very impressed with their quality and high level of service. Highly recommended. Allesandra is very professional and has great staff that are friendly and courteous.

I'm so happy to hear!
Looking forward to great services everytime.
Thank you for taking your time to review & rate us.

sales@angelshelp.ca
www.angelshelp.ca
(647) 502-7472

G.Greene
G.Greene

House cleaning

There is no better feeling then coming home after work to a sparkling clean house. I worried about having a cleaner coming in as we have 3 big dogs. Amanda who cleans our house loves the dogs and I think we’re now her favourite clients as she gets to see them every two weeks. After she’s cleaned the house you wouldn’t even know dogs lived here she does that great of a job. The communication between myself and the office is amazing. Every question answered within minutes. More companies should follow the example of these guys as its outstanding.

Thank you so very much for the lovely comments.
It has being a pleasure to serve you on regular basis.
God bless!

RWB
RWB

Rare to have passion in the cleaning business

Thank you so much such a great clean, accommodating, on time and professional.

Great with our dog. They knew made a point of cleaning every where it needed and then some.

Well done.

Thank you for opening the doors of your home to us and trusting us the work. I'm happy to hear and looking forward a long term relationship.

I appreciate you review.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Cleaning

I wanted to express my appreciation for the women who did a deep clean of my client’s condo prior to his new tenants taking possession. It was the first time using Angels’ Help Cleaning and I have to say their service was outstanding and the quality of cleaning excellent. The team was extremely professional and reliable. I will definitely be using your services in the future. Thank you all!!

Thank you so much for trusting us that work.
Thank you for taking a moment to write these lines too. I know how busy everyone is. I appreciate it.
I'm so so happy to hear that my team is exceeding the expectations and I'm looking forward to always serve you in the way you deserve.

God bless.

jenikawithonen
jenikawithonen

move out cleaning

sparkling floors + surfaces.
freshly laundered bedding, towels, etc.
clean dishes, fridge, trash cans.
mirrors crystal clear.

they spared no detail. incredibly satisfied with their work.

the owner, alessandra provides remarkably clear communication. at no point during our engagement did i feel ignorant to what was happening.

12 out of 10.

Thank you. That makes me very happy.
I think every client should feel the way you felt from the moment that they trust their key out till the moment they have their key back.
It was a pleasure working for you.
Count on us anytime you need.

Kindly,

Alessandra

More about Angel's Help Cleaning & Maintenance Services

Welcome to Angel's Help Cleaning & Maintenance Services - Residential Cleaning (regular cleaning, seasonal cleaning, move out cleaning, real state cleaning);
- Commercial Cleaning (Commercial buildings, offices, houses; construction cleaning; Residential buildings)

***

Founded by Alessandra Tavares back in 2006, we’re a professional Residential and Commercial Cleaning Service that’s proud to offer our services to clients throughout the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and the surrounding area. Great service begins and ends with experienced and friendly professionals, which is why we put so much consideration into selecting the best people to join our team. We aim to not only meet your needs, but also exceed your expectations of what a dependable Residential and Commercial Cleaning Service can be.

***

Cleaning is not all we do at Angel’s help, we also perform other services such as: Pet Sitting, Plant Watering, Mail Collecting, Children Sitting even picking up groceries at the store. Our motto is: Our job is done only when the customer is fully satisfied.