Renew Air

Reviews for Renew Air

John Clark in Etobicoke
John Clark in Etobicoke

Mold Remediation

Renew Air provides outstanding service and gets the job done promptly. I am a Real Estate Agent and have used his service on 8 different homes to date and plan on using him again and again. They are very knowledgeable and conscientious and get the job done right. I highly recommend them and have referred them to many of my clients!

thank you John we aim to please 100% quality service

Asbestos removal

I had some asbestos removed from the vents in my house . The guys were very professional and impressive. Before they started the provided their license and also explained the procedures of the job.

thank you we're glad we could help we do our job with pride and make sure our customers are 100% satisfied

Jill in Etobicoke
Jill in Etobicoke

Mold rmoval from basement

My basement was leaking over a period of time which caused mold to grow in my washroom and bedrooms. These guys came in and got it removed and also replaced my walls in a timely manner. What I appreciate about this company was that they presented me with their license and explained the removal process. They also got an air sample before and after the job was completed. Good guys to work with, I would highly recommend.

thank you we are happy that we could help. our goal is to make our customers 100% satisfied thanks again

More about Renew Air

We do from the biggest to the smallest job and beat any price