Renew Air

Reviews for Renew Air

Magaisa in Etobicoke
Magaisa in Etobicoke

Attic mold removale

I was told I had the mold in my attic I called a couple of companies to get an estimate to do the removal was not certified but Marcus from renewair made me feel very comfortable using his company. He took his time to explain what was involved how it would be done and he gave me a before-and-after video since I am not able to see the attic physically, I must say they were not the cheapest I got but they surely meet all my expectations .job well done
Will definetly refer you guys

thank you we're very pleased to know that our customer are very pleased with our work

roseshenaire
roseshenaire

Mold in washroom

All my calls were answered promptly and all my questions and concerns were discussed and clearly explained.
The project was also expedited in a timely manner.

Thank you for the review we are very happy that you were satisfied with the work.

Deborah
Deborah

Whole house asbestos abatement plus demo

Renew Air did an incredible job. We have a very old house. The demo job plus the asbestos abatement was an enormous task. Marcus and his crew completed the job in a timely, thorough and professional manner. They left my house in immaculate condition primed and ready for the rebuild. As well, Marcus was respectful and sensitive to the nature of the work. And on top of it all, they were fairly priced. I would definitely hire Renew Air again.

thank you very much we always deliver 100% of quality work

Alanna
Alanna

Asbestos testing

Provided asbestos testing for several areas of the house at a fair price. I ended up getting test results back the same day and was able to proceed with demo earlier than expected. Marcus was friendly and knowledgeable and even answered some questions I had after the results came back. Overall a great experience!

thank you we have nothing but the highest quality of work

gailbrth
gailbrth

Removal of mold from my attic

I found out that I had mold in my attic and I contacted Renewair. We arranged a day and time for an inspection and they attended to my home as arranged. They did a thorough examination and provided me with a quote immediately. Also, they gave me the opportunity to obtain other quotes before I made a decision. After obtaining same from 2 other contractors, I hired Renewair because their quote was reasonable and they were more professional in conduct. They were detailed in explaining the process and how they would proceed forward with their work. I would hire them again and would definately refer them to my friends or family.

thank you for the review makes us happy to know we doing the job right

Shana C.
Shana C.
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Basement mold removal

Mold had developed in my basement, from a leak I did not realized I had for quite a while. Found this company on Google. They were professional with reasonable rates and prompt service. Definitely would recommend to anyone needed this type of work done. Great work.

thank you I appreciate that our number one goal is to please our customers

JC
JC

Asbestos removal

Removed an old asbestos lined vent. Marcus was able to complete the removal in a short period of time and was very professional.

very happy to know that we could solve your problem in the short. Of time thank you

Nudsuda
Nudsuda

Asbestos Check

Marcus came by to the office to do a building check on asbestos as per requested by me. He was professional, fast, and efficient. Came in to grab a sample and got lab results back in the same day! Amazing job! I highly recommend you use RenewAir in the future if you want quality, professional work!

thank you we really appreciate it where you have to serve

Mississauga r.
Mississauga r.

Basement asbestos abatement

We had a flood in the basement and some plumbing had been done. The ceiling and floor tiles had been disturbed so had to be removed. Marcus answered our notification quickly, came to the house when he said he would and when we agreed on a day for the work to be done, showed up on time. Overall quite pleased with the work.

thank you our job is to make sure the customer is 100% satisfied thanks again

John Clark in Etobicoke
John Clark in Etobicoke

Mold Remediation

Renew Air provides outstanding service and gets the job done promptly. I am a Real Estate Agent and have used his service on 8 different homes to date and plan on using him again and again. They are very knowledgeable and conscientious and get the job done right. I highly recommend them and have referred them to many of my clients!

thank you John we aim to please 100% quality service

More about Renew Air

We do from the biggest to the smallest job and beat any price