Elegant Bathrooms

Reviews for Elegant Bathrooms

Reno
Reno

Bathroom reno

Betty was my designer and working with her made my bathroom Reno a smooth experience. She truly cares about what you need and she went above and beyond to make sure I had all the info required to make the right decisions in renovating my bathroom. I also got to meet some of the Other team members and they were also friendly, upbeat and professional. Elegant Bathrooms Patrick and Betty come highly recommended.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Modern Shower - Base, Glass door system

We included a full bathroom as part of finishing our basement. We stopped by Elegant bathrooms by chance. Meeting Patrick, the advice, guidance and suggestions he offer were invaluable. His honest approach sharing pro/cons to our ideas truly help with our plans and decisions. We purchased our shower base and an amazing shower door system from Patrick. The service was exceptional! If you are looking for true, no pressure, professional help for your bathroom project we would highly recommend Elegant bathrooms - Ask for Patrick! Not totally finished yet but attached is a picture so far.

ierullodan in Toronto
ierullodan in Toronto

Helpful team

Patricks team helped put a bathroom into our upstairs closet. It was a tight squeeze, but they made it work. They were quick, helpful and finished on time at the agreed budget. Would certainly recommend them.

Shaun in NOTL
Shaun in NOTL

Great find for shower system, faucet, vanity at Elegant Bathrooms

My partner and I were so happy to finally come across Elegant Bathrooms. After checking out several other local showrooms, we found exactly what we were looking for. Patrick has a beautiful, spacious showroom with a stylish variety of vanities, faucets, shower systems and more. Everything is laid out in a way that makes it very easy to “visualize” how things will come together. Patrick walked us through all of the options and asked the questions that we never even thought of. We ordered and received our order quickly. Patrick was extremely helpful when we ran into issues with our contractor. He provided guidance, assistance and help well after the sale. This is such a rare level of service these days!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Bathroom vanity and custom laundry cupboards

Excellent service from in-store consultation through to installation. Very pleased with the work performed to get everything installed and looking perfect!

There were no surprises between quote and final price - would recommend Elegant Bathrooms to anyone looking to professionally upgrade such key functional areas in their home!

Cale in London
Cale in London
1 review London, ON

Faucet repair

I needed a quick repair to my Rubi faucet, and the Elegant Bathrooms team went the extra mile for me. When every other Rubi dealer just directed me to the manufacturer, Elegant Bathrooms went out of their way to get me the part that very day. Their showroom is amazing, and when i go to remodel my bathroom, their quick, helpful response and great selection will put them at the top of my list!!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Water Temperature Issues

Betty did an amazing job of guiding me through my bathroom dilemma. She was patient and quite knowledgeable throughout the whole process. Betty took her time to explain to me the best options in troubleshooting the temperature of the water as I have gotten previous advice that would land me to a more invasive option. Thank you so much Betty for providing me and my family amazing quality customer care.

Jim-in-Mississauga
Jim-in-Mississauga

Ensuite Renovation

Very knowledgeable and professional in the approach to this project.

Provided a full range of options in design and materials selection. his contractors are excellent

Highly recommend this business. not your ordinary big box experience.

Beautiful Ensuite

Great experience with Elegant Bathrooms. Patrick’s team is clean, consistent, and professional. From choosing materials in initial meetings to renovation period, pride of workmanship is evident. We love our new en-suite.

Bathroom renovation

Nic the installers work was excellent. Took his time and made sure we were satisfied before he left. Very happy with the quality of products we purchased. Patrick the owner was really helpful with guiding us picking out our products. Overall would recommend Elegant Bathrooms.

More about Elegant Bathrooms

Elegant Bathrooms is a one-stop bathroom renovation store. We provide products and installation services specifically for your unique situation. We help homeowners, and work with independent contractors and designers, to achieve your dream bathroom. Whether you are modernizing a tired look, or something needs to be repaired or replaced, we can help you with the products and installation to get the job done.