Elegant Bathrooms

Reviews for Elegant Bathrooms

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto
1 review Grimsby, ON

Main floor renovation and two bathroom renovations

We had Patrick and his team work on our entire main floor from walls and ceiling to flooring. This also included redoing two bathrooms. The work done was exceptional! We also had a tight deadline for the work to be completed and he was able to meet our schedule and get us into our house right on time. We would absolutely recommend and use Patrick again in the future.

Suzon in
Suzon in
1 review Hamilton, ON

Shower renovation

We had our shower insert taken out and marble and glass doors installed. The shower looks amazing and the service was very professional. The guys were very knowledgeable and kept everything very clean throughout the whole process. Our shower looks like it came out of a cateloge now and we love showing it off. Would highly recommend to others and would definitely return.

Thanks Suzon. We loved helping you put the final touches on your shower area renovation. Elegant Bathrooms is great full to work with you. Loved the Seamless Wall panels in the shower!!!

mojoh in Hamilton
mojoh in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Bathroom Renovations

When my husband and I were planning on renovating our very outdated bathroom, we were instantly relieved when we met with Patrick. His expertise in this field made the whole process a dream.
He met with us in our home and his showroom and gave us some very exciting options. He listened to our needs and wants always keeping our budget in mind.
We live in a high rise condo and our Board of Directors were concerned about what damages, debris would possibly occur. Patrick and Dolnick when above and beyond making sure there was no mess.
The craftsmanship is very impressive. We would definitely recommend Elegant Bathrooms to anyone who wants a beautiful addition to their home.

2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Powder Room Renovation

Elegant Bathrooms just completed my powder room renovation. I am more than thrilled with the result. Patrick was invaluable in the planning stages and made himself available at any time if I had questions or concerns. Tony always showed up on time, worked hard and cleaned up when finished. I would recommend Elegant Bathrooms if you are thinking of renovating your bathroom. Check out their showroom to see the quality of their work. I am a very happy customer with no regrets.

Well Barbra we couldn't of done it with you! I appreciate you sharing your elegant bathrooms experience. I look forward to working with you on your Main bathroom. Loved how open you were to our suggestions in turning a small powder room into a modern spacious place.

More about Elegant Bathrooms