Elegant Bathrooms

J. S.
J. S.
7 reviews Burlington, ON

walk in shower installed

This past week my mother had her old jetted tub and surrounding panels removed and a walk in shower installed. Patrick, the owner, carefully listened to our requests and came up with a design and a plan that would best fit her needs. Ian came to complete the work and did so in a timely, tidy, and efficient manner. Always very professional, he also made the time to patiently answer our questions and concerns. The resulting walk-in shower functions as we'd hoped and is just beautiful. We would definitely work with this company again as they did a commendable job.

Hi Judy. Thank you so much for leaving us your thoughts. I am glad to hear you enjoyed working with Ian. It was truly our pleasure! I am grateful to have had the opportunity to help you and your mother with your whirlpool tub to shower conversion. We appreciate your attention to detail and hope you enjoy your new walk in shower. Elegant Bathrooms hopes to service you again in the future.

Lenka
Lenka

Bathtub to shower conversion

Patrick & Ian converted out bathtub to a shower for my father in law who was moving in with us. The project turned out fabulous, they incorporated the needs of my father in law as well as my son. My father in law got a beatiful non slip shower with a built in golf down teak bench and my a large shower head. The project is not only functional but beautiful.

Judy Smith from Burlington
Judy Smith from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

2 Bathroom renovations. Main and Ensuite

I have had Patrick renovate both my ensuite and main bath. Both he and installer Ian have a keen eye for detail and design. Their suggestions took my ideas from pretty darned good, to amazing. Their input was invaluable. Ian is a master craftsman. He leaves nothing behind but sheer perfection. Each job was done within the projected time frame. I had a couple of small issues arise after the installations were completed and they were taken care of right away. Patrick is professional. His prices competitive. Upon viewing, jaws dropped. My sister and brother in law have already started working with him and another friend will when ready. Needless to say...... I am very happy with my bathrooms. :)

Thank you Judy. Elegant Bathrooms is proud to be a part of your en-suite bathroom remodel and your main bathroom remodel. I really love the barrier free walk in shower in the en-suite and the feature wall behind the toilet in the main bathroom. I can't wait to see the after pictures!

Lutz in Hamilton
Lutz in Hamilton

Bathroom renovation

We hired Patrick and Elegant Bathrooms to renovate the bathroom in the house we had just bought because there was no bathtub. They replaced everything in the bathroom and it looks beautiful. The bathtub/shower surround is particularly stunning.
We appreciated that once work started, they showed up every day and gave us their full attention.

Hello Lutz. Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts. We love the way your grout-less tub/shower turned out. I especially like the feature wall. Elegant Bathrooms looks forward to working with you in the future

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto
1 review Grimsby, ON

Main floor renovation and two bathroom renovations

We had Patrick and his team work on our entire main floor from walls and ceiling to flooring. This also included redoing two bathrooms. The work done was exceptional! We also had a tight deadline for the work to be completed and he was able to meet our schedule and get us into our house right on time. We would absolutely recommend and use Patrick again in the future.

Thank you Steve. It was a pleasure working with you and Elaine on your new home. I really appreciated your trust in me and my team. I really loved the freedom you guys gave me to design the shower. Elegant Bathrooms is looks forward to working with you on phase 2.

Suzon in
Suzon in

Shower renovation

We had our shower insert taken out and marble and glass doors installed. The shower looks amazing and the service was very professional. The guys were very knowledgeable and kept everything very clean throughout the whole process. Our shower looks like it came out of a cateloge now and we love showing it off. Would highly recommend to others and would definitely return.

Thanks Suzon. We loved helping you put the final touches on your shower area renovation. Elegant Bathrooms is great full to work with you. Loved the Seamless Wall panels in the shower!!!

mojoh in Hamilton
mojoh in Hamilton

Bathroom Renovations

When my husband and I were planning on renovating our very outdated bathroom, we were instantly relieved when we met with Patrick. His expertise in this field made the whole process a dream.
He met with us in our home and his showroom and gave us some very exciting options. He listened to our needs and wants always keeping our budget in mind.
We live in a high rise condo and our Board of Directors were concerned about what damages, debris would possibly occur. Patrick and Dolnick when above and beyond making sure there was no mess.
The craftsmanship is very impressive. We would definitely recommend Elegant Bathrooms to anyone who wants a beautiful addition to their home.

2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Powder Room Renovation

Elegant Bathrooms just completed my powder room renovation. I am more than thrilled with the result. Patrick was invaluable in the planning stages and made himself available at any time if I had questions or concerns. Tony always showed up on time, worked hard and cleaned up when finished. I would recommend Elegant Bathrooms if you are thinking of renovating your bathroom. Check out their showroom to see the quality of their work. I am a very happy customer with no regrets.

Well Barbra we couldn't of done it with you! I appreciate you sharing your elegant bathrooms experience. I look forward to working with you on your Main bathroom. Loved how open you were to our suggestions in turning a small powder room into a modern spacious place.

More about Elegant Bathrooms

Elegant Bathrooms is a one-stop bathroom renovation store. We provide products and installation services specifically for your unique situation. We help homeowners, and work with independent contractors and designers, to achieve your dream bathroom. Whether you are modernizing a tired look, or something needs to be repaired or replaced, we can help you with the products and installation to get the job done.