All Pro Renovations

Reviews for All Pro Renovations

kmadarasz1
kmadarasz1
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Basement ceiling overhaul and venting redesign

Jonathan took the time to assess the problem and to thoroughly acquaint me with the project. It involved total removal of the basement ceiling, reconstructing dryer and bathroom vents and then reconstructructing the basement ceiling.
He gave me a minimum/maximum amount of the cost of the project and he kept exactly within the limit that I was able to afford.
He was extremely conscientious-keeping the work site clean at each day’s end and even adding little extras along the way that had not been initially factored into the cost of the project.
The finished product was better than I thought it could be!
I recommend Jonathan to anyone who is interested in any home/office project.
He is both personal and professional and he has done a fantastic job on our basement.
Thank you, Jonathan!

Thank you so much for the great review. It was a pleasure working for you. I am looking forward to the next project, Franco will be twice the size I'm sure :)

Until then,

Jonathan

Linda
Linda

Painting of entire main floor and upper floor of my home.

The work not only involved painting but also a lot of prep work. Jon his crew member we're both meticulous and the end result is beautiful. The quoted price included all materials and high quality primer, so all I had to do was pick up the final colour. They were also courteous, punctual and hard working. I believe that any reno project by Jon would be undertaken with the same integrity and quality. It's obvious that it's just who he is.

Thank you for the review Linda. It was a pleasure having the opportunity to work for you. Until next time!

Jon

sonia m.
sonia m.

Total Renovation

All Pro Renovations
Burlington
L7N 2X3

We are so happy to say that our Renovation was in great hands! We worked in the past with contractors this was by far the Best! Experience... a trustworthy, consistent and high standard job was completed in time! Could not be happier with the work and cost we received from ALL PRO RENOVATIONS!

Thank you for the review Sonia. It was a pleasure working on such a well thought out, beautifully designed project. Good luck and look forward to the next one.

Jon