All Pro Renovations

All Pro Renovations

Reviews for All Pro Renovations

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Master Bedroom Renovation

I had a wonderful experience with All Pro Renovations during my master bedroom renovations. Jonathan was very quick to respond to any inquiries, providing thorough and expert recommendations.

Jonathan has a great eye for detail, with professional, clean, and solid execution. As a first-time homeowner, dealing with renovations can be nerve-wracking, but All Pro Renovations guided me through the process, maintaining professionalism, punctuality, and courtesy throughout the project, which was completed promptly ahead of schedule!

I would highly recommend All Pro Renovations to anyone seeking a reliable and skilled team for their home improvement projects

Thank you for the review. Happy holidays!

Ewen in Barrie
Ewen in Barrie

Bathroom Renovation

I recently had a five-star bathroom renovation done in my home by Jonathan from All Pro Renovations and I am so pleased with the results! They did an absolutely amazing job on my bathroom and the results were better than I ever could have hoped for.

From the start, Jonathan and the crew were professional, efficient, and flexible. The team was incredibly professional and courteous throughout the entire process with drop sheets placed at the start of every day, and tidying at the end of every day.

Jonathan worked with me to ensure that the design and outcome were exactly what I wanted. He even provided suggestions and advice on the best materials to use. As well as explaining the benefits of the materials that are used in the renovation.

Communication from the All Pro Renovations team was second to none. The crew worked quickly and precisely, and the attention to detail was amazing. They truly transformed my bathroom into something special that I am proud of. I love the modern and stylish look they achieved, and the quality of the materials used was top notch. The new fixtures and finishes are beautiful, and the space feels so much bigger after the renovation. I am completely satisfied with the final outcome, and I would highly recommend Jonathan and All Pro Renovations to anyone looking for an excellent renovation.
Services: General construction, Tile work installation, Install flooring, Home renovations, Bathroom remodeling, Paint indoors, Waterproofing, Drywall installation, Plumbing fixture installation

Thank you for review. The project finished beautifully.

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto
1 review Smithville, ON

Basement Renovation

There are not enough words to describe how happy we are with our basement renovation by Jonathan and his team at All Pro Renovations. John and his team were amazing to work with and we highly recommend them to anyone and everyone.

The work John and his team did surpassed our wildest expectations. Our basement came with a few challenges and John and his team tackled them all without compromising on anything. John's detail to his work is unmatched.

With this being our first renovation we were nervous and from day 1 John and his team kept us informed and communicated with us every step of the way. John and his team were polite, professional and even ensured to make sure our family dog was comfortable with them.

Each day John and his team ensured that everything was clean and tidy when they left and kept all messes to a minimum.

When we initially met with John we had an idea of what we wanted and needed in our basement in regards to storage and play area for our young kids. John met and surpassed all of our wants and needs.

We would never hesitate to use John and his team again for our next renovation and we would recommend the All Pro team to anyone and everyone.

Thank you for review Robert. On behalf of the whole team, it was a pleasure working for you guys. Thank you for making us feel so comfortable in your home.

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

Jonathon and his team did a great job with this bathroom. The bathroom was a challenging project with a sloping floor and old walls. It came together beautifully. The guys were respectful, quick and cleaned up amazingly. Would highly recommend.

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working for you.

anna.h in Hamilton
anna.h in Hamilton

Full Reno of Main Bathroom in Century Home

Jonathan and his team did a beautiful job renovating our main bathroom! The job was not without a few surprises and unexpected challenges (as to be expected in a house >100 years old). They were troopers, completing much of the work during the HOTTEST week of the summer! Jonathan's stellar communication skills, attention to detail and skilled craftmanship made the experience very positive. The project started a bit later and lasted longer than expected, but the final product was well worth the wait. When issues were encountered, he offered various solutions (and price points), and was receptive to feedback when we asked for changes or minor fixes. The tradespeople who he coordinated for the work were pleasant and respectful of our living space. Jonathan and team left our house tidy and clean at the end of each workday and we were really appreciative that they did their best to prevent dust and debris from entering other living areas! We have been enjoying the new space for several months now and are happy with the quality of the work. Definitely would recommend this small business to others looking to renovate. Thanks again for all your (and the team's) hard work, Jonathan!

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working for you guys.

Sami in Hamilton
Sami in Hamilton

Basement Finishing

I am very happy and satisfied with my newly finished basement. Jonathan and his team were very professional in their work, polite, and easy to communicate with. Starting from the vision of what would be the best design for the available space and structure, to quality of material used, to commitment to finishing the project in time, to cleanliness of the work area. They were attentive to all details, making suggestions to improve the design wherever possible and willing to go the extra mile to satisfy their client. Thank you for a job well done.

It was a pleasure working for you. Very happy with how the basement finished. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and opening your home to me and my team.

Basement renovation

Jonathan and his crew were fantastic to work with and kept us in the loop every step of the way. The staff was professional attentive, patient and reliable!! The work was completed ahead of schedule and now my basement is amazing!! I highly recommend ALL PRO RENOVATIONS!!

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working for you. Very happy with how the project finished. Enjoy!

DV
DV

Bathroom reno

I did a lot of research before hiring All Pro Renovations and I'm so glad I chose them! Jonathan and Stefan did a great job and were very professional. Jonathan has a very calming personality that really helped as I was quite nervous about my first reno. He helped us choose finishes but ultimately left it up to us. He kept us informed of everything all along the way. The tradespeople he brought in were very good as well. Every day they laid down drop sheets from the front door all the way to the bathroom upstairs and they even vacuumed and tidied up everything at the end of the day. Customer service was #1 and I don't think we could have asked for more. Great job!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. On behalf of the All Pro team, it was a pleasure working for you guys. Happy holidays!

Dana in Hamilton
Dana in Hamilton
6 reviews Hamilton, ON

My basement bathroom redo

Jonathan and he crew, did a great job. Waterproofing and mold taken care of too.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. The basement bathroom that kept on giving! Glad you are happy with the end product. Great job on the finishes. The space looks amazing. I will post in the bathroom gallery.

Jonathan and team.

markdltaylor in
markdltaylor in

Finished basement

Can’t say enough good things about this company. Jon and Stef are extremely professional and always communicating what they are doing. They finished 1100 sq. ft. in our basement and you can see the quality and care of their work in every inch. We don’t have enough great things to say about All Pro. Anyone considering work done on their home would be wise to choose this company. You get great communication and quality of work every step of the way.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. On behalf of the whole team, it was a pleasure working for you guys. Enjoy your beautiful basement.

More about All Pro Renovations

All Pro Renovations provides all interior residential renovations, we ensure all of our Plumbers, Electricians and and HVAC are fully licensed, we are also Commercial Liability Insured. We strive for complete Homeowner satisfaction.