Vmm Construction

Reviews for Vmm Construction

Annie
Annie

Quality work by perfectionists

We hired VMM Construction to do a small tiling job for a 50 SF area inside a porch enclosure. We are completely blown out of the water by their quality of work. These are the guys to go to if you want a perfectionist to the job. We only have good things to say about them, and will be a definite returning customer. So happy with our floor!

Thank you for your kind words Annie. We try our best to please our customers . We are looking forward to the next project with you.

stbel55
stbel55

Complete Bathroom Renovation

I contacted Vasil and explained our project and if he had any suggestions? We wanted old bathtub and tiling ,toilet,vanity & floor removed. Subfloor to be replaced, floor and most of surrounding walls to be tiled. New shower stall with base, toilet & vanity with accessories to be installed + painting . Vmm started job when they said. Vasil & Boris & assistants did top notch job for us. Tiling was superb with great eye for detail. Plumbing was also done by them. Each step of the way we had great communication and they showed their professionalism and experience. We have many projects in our triplex that we will only use Vmm. Each night work area was cleaned by them before leaving! Great job done. Brand new bathroom. Thank you Vasil,Boris & team. Stuart & Belinda

Thank you to both of you guys for so nice review and your kindness during the project. Looking forward for to work for you in future.

Carla
Carla

Bathrooms

Great service. Very reliable and friendly. Our bathrooms look fantastic! Project was completed in great time. Thank you Boris

We appreciate your trust. It was a pleasure to work with you. Thank you.

Dave
Dave

Renovation of 2 bathrooms

Over the years I have had quite a few renovations done on bathrooms and kitchens, and by far, the two bathrooms renovations which were done by VMM were the best. Both Vasyl and Boris are very friendly, very honest and very ethical. The estimate they provided to me up front, was thorough and matched the total I paid at the completion. They arrived on time, gave me updates of how things were progressing. The quality of both bathroom renovations was exceptional. I am known to make changes to a plan, and VMM was very accommodating. Vasyl, who did most of the work is a perfectionist, and the quality of the work he provided was exceptional! For me, what stood out above everything else, was the way in which my apartment was cleaned up after each day of construction - it was usually cleaner than i could have left it myself. I have already started planning out another reno for my apartment and I will only use VMM for the job. Best work ever!

Thank you Dave for such a nice review! It was pleasure to work with you and we are glad we could make it work the way you wanted. We are looking forward to work with you.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Floor tiles and kitchen backsplash wall tiles

VMM were great! They arrived on time. They were very tidy and cleaned up after every day of work. They finished on time and on budget. Would highly recommend.

Thank you Sharon. It's a pleasure to work with you.

Vlad
Vlad

Bathroom renovation

Very satisfied!
Highly professionally, clean, and fast guys know what they do
Definitely would recommend!

Thank you brother. I highly appreciated your feedback. I hope we will stay in touch.

John
John

New Constructiuon Marble Tile

Vasil and Boris did all the marble tile work in the construction of our new home and the basement porcelain tile. All in all 5 Bathrooms. Their attention to detail was impeccable and their work was clean and beautiful. They took the time to match the tile and organize the patterns. Painstaking work and an artistic eye is required to create beautiful flows with such volatile and challenging material. They literally went through the tiles to check for defects and to make sure the tiles were perfectly square. On their recommendation we returned and had replaced over 500 square feet of marble tile and Boris came to the tile distributor himself to show them the defects and discuss the situation. Many people would simply install and let you worry about it. The tile company salesperson, one of the biggest, was impressed that anyone would do that. Above and beyond their work, they are honest and humble people that can be trusted thoroughly. I would strongly recommend them to anyone.

Thanks for your review, Jonh. We really enjoyed reading it. It truely motivates when customers are satisfied and appreciate our job.

Creative C.
Creative C.

Kitchen

Wonderful talented contractors that arrive on time , are a pleasure to have in your home and do quality work ! I would not hesitate to recommend them and have used them on several occasions.

Thanks for your feedback. It is always pleasure to work with you as well. Looking forward to working with you on next project...

Chestnut H.
Chestnut H.

Kitchen flooring

Vasyl the owner and Borys who works with him are an amazing team whose specialty is tiling!
They did an excellent job on my kitchen floor,
removing all demolition materials, providing
wire mesh and making sure the tiles were
perfectly level (I used 24 inch square tiles
which can be tricky). I also used them to do a bathroom renovation and was very pleased with the final result. They are fast, reliable and clean. I can recommend VVM for any small or large project

Thank you Oksana for your review. We were glad to help you!

jim in Guelph
jim in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Superb Bathroom and Kitchen Reno

I was left holding the bag by a contractor who stopped in the middle of a tiling job. Vmm Construction was recommended to me by a close friend. From the moment I met Vasyl, I was impressed. He and his men came when they said they would, were always clean and professional and very polite. They cleaned up every night and were never an imposition. Their work was amazing and very meticulous with everything matching perfectly.

I have since recommended them to 4 friends and all have been as impressed as I was. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. There work is of a very high standard, they work clean, they are very polite, they work to your timetable and try not to inconvenience you.

I went over their work with an eagle eye and could not find even one miscue. They are Excellent one of Toronto's Best

Thank you Jim. We appreciate your feedback. Always pleasure to work with people like you.

More about Vmm Construction

VMM CONSTRUCTION is a tiling company that transforms your home.

We take pride in our work with over 10 years of experience in this field.
We pride ourselves on attention to details, timely and budget completion, building our reputation on quality work, trust and dependability. Client satisfaction is our number one priority.

Our services include:
Bathroom Renovation and Remodeling
Professional Tiles installation: ceramic tile, granite tile, marble tile, slate tile, natural stone tile, glass tile, porcelain tile, mosaic tile
Kitchen Backsplash
Basement Tile Installation
Professional demolition
Grouting
Repairs and Maintenance

From new installations to complete renovations VMM CONSTRUCTION measure, design and quote your project free of charge.

Tile options at VMM CONSTRUCTION include, but not limited to: ceramic tile, granite tile, mosaic tile, natural stone porcelain tile, quarry tile, terracotta tile, marble tile, and many more.

Tiling service in Toronto and GTA – York, North York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton, Vaughan, Richmond Hill and surrounding areas.

For a cost-effective, reliable solution to your tile installation needs, please contact VMM CONSTRUCTION now!