Bilder

Reviews for Bilder

Kelly
Kelly
3 reviews Guelph, ON

Main floor facelift, including trim work and drywall repairs.

Jay is awesome. His work is meticulous and he leaves the job site spotless. This was a small job, but he treated it with the same care and effort as if it was a larger reno. I felt totally comfortable having him working in my home, both when I was home and when I was out. He finished the job on time and on budget. I will definitely hire him again for future projects and will be recommending him to others. A+++!!

Well, it was my pleasure to lend a helping hand. Here is to ringing in 2019, Happy New Year!

Joyce
Joyce

Slide in pantry because the original custom made pantry became defective.

The slide -in pantry was initially custom made but Bilder was able to buy a readymade pantry and adjust it so that it fit perfectly into the existing space. He diligently spent a lot of time researching suitable slide-in pantries to suit our needs and pocket. He was always on time with his visits and had to travel quite a long distance from his workplace to ours. He was sure that we were happy with the job before leaving our home.We are thoroughly pleased with his work and would have no reservations in recommending him for future jobs.

Thank you so much. It's important to us that the solution is robust and functions as best as possible, and also is a good fit within your budget. If you're happy, then we're happy.

david_green21
david_green21
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Custom cabinet built

When we moved we bought new appliances and the microwave was too long for the cabinet. Jay came in and built this out really quickly and delivered right on time.
It was a small job but Jay really delivered

I Highly recomend him

Thanks a lot. No matter the size of the job, I am to please whatever it is my clients call on me. Happy to help.

J C.
J C.
1 review Guelph, ON

Backspa

Jay removed some tile that we did not want any more and repaired the wall perfectly!

Thanks for the great review, It was a pleasure working with you!

Linda W.
Linda W.
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Replacement if back fence

Jay did a wonderful job... love the fence. From quote to tear down to building the fence to billing he was professional and did a great job. He kept the area clean and safe.

Yes I would hire him again

Thanks so much, it was a pleasure working with you.

Berlej
Berlej
1 review Waterloo, ON

Kitchen cupboard renovation.

Work included both the modification of existing pull out shelving and installation of new shelf units.

Thanks! Let me know if you need anything else.

lana.mansfield
lana.mansfield
1 review Guelph, ON

Wall unit modification and delivery

I had a very large wall unit to be taken apart, moved to another location and then reassembled. This is a 40 year-old piece with two heavy components. Its height had to be altered in order to fit its new location. Jay was a professional from the time he came to give an estimate. He was flexible as to the time of pick up and the reassembling. He worked well with his assistant, reasoning the best way to resolve an issue. They were neat, the components were carefully wrapped to prevent damage. Shortening of the pieces was done at his workshop.
There was no rushing to this job. When proper screws were needed, Jay went to the hardware store. They basically rebuilt this piece to its original lovely state and we couldn’t be happier.
Jay is a true craftsman, working with another knowledgeable person – not just a mover helping him lift.

Thanks Lana. I was glad to help, having the opportunity to improve on the unit was a bonus. Hope it lasts another 40 years :)

wendy_u4
wendy_u4
1 review Kitchener, ON

Pantry

We had a built in pantry made, it is absolutely beautiful,. Jay was true to his word right from the get go. We are very pleased with the end result and would definitely recommend Jay!

Awesome, thank you so much!

titanic1ca
titanic1ca
1 review Kitchener, ON

Patio planters

Two oversize planter boxes. Built exactly as requested. Job well done. Will use them again....Ray

Awesome, thanks!

hwest
hwest
1 review , ON

Kitchen cupboard pull-outs

Measure and installation of pull-outs in kitchen. Timely delivery and excellent workmanship. Have and will use again.

Music to my ears :)

More about Bilder

Bilder is your go to home renovator, working with you to turn your house into a home. Our diverse set of skills and high quality of standard ensures your projects are executed perfectly. Our creative flair and attention to detail bring a uniqueness and craftsman feel to your projects.

Dream Bigger! Feel confident with the Bilder Team in your corner. Our professionally trained Designers and Installers work to make your dreams into reality.

We have a diverse skill set. With our custom drawer box systems, convert your inaccessible and frustrating kitchen into a well organized, accessible place that's a pleasure to work in. Walk-in pantries are wonderful, we will design, build, and install a system that's tailored to your home. A finished basement is a game changer, our team is experienced and will ensure your basement is as beautiful as the rest of your house. Outdoor living is one of the joys of warmer months, our team is experienced at building beautiful and robust decks, fences, pergolas, and more.

Bilder values creativity, quality, strength, and client satisfaction above all else.