Burticio Painting And Decorating

Edmonton AB T5L 4A5
Burticio Painting And Decorating

Reviews for Burticio Painting And Decorating

Home Exterior Painting

Burticio Painting painted the exterior of my home this month. Gus and his team did an absolutely magnificent job. The house is a combination of stucco with wood trim and a wood deck. Their preparation was meticulous. Once the project started, they worked all hours of daylight to finish the job in good time, some days working from 8am to 10.30pm. They cleaned up everyday and left not a mark or spill anywhere. They also made several suggestions for minor repairs and replacement of caulking which they also took care of. They used only top grade products.
I am completely satisfied with every aspect of the work - quote, scope of project, efficiency, quality and cost. Gus was very polite, completely professional and a delight to deal with in very way. We have already arranged for him to come back and do some interior work on the house later this year.

Emily
Emily
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

House interior paint

Great work! Gus and his team are friendly and did a wonderful job. I highly recommend.

Patrick Lau from Edmonton
Patrick Lau from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Excellent job at wallpaper hanging

The wallpapers that I've ordered were impeccably hanged by Gus and his team. I am really happy with the results and I would not hesitate to hire Gus again for any wallpaper-related services in the future.

Repaint on suite and main floor reno'

I hired Gonzalez and his crew to take care of painting a secondary suite in a basement for me along with some minor renovations on the main floor. They did a great job. Gonzalez is a very honest and hard working guy. He does quality work at a fair price. I would highly recommend him.

Thanks for your business, glad to work with you.

0 reviews Edmonton, AB

What many companies should aspire to be!

I own a Property Management company, and we use Burticio for every project that comes up that involves drywall, tape, mud, paint and perfection. We manage some high-end buildings that require very skilled contractors who provide a very high quality of skill AND value, and Burticio checks every box, every time.
Dependable, consistent, clean work, great communication and highly skilled, you’d be hard pressed to find a better company to choose!

Heather
Heather

Exterior paint

Burticio painted the exterior of our house and garage this past fall. Gustavo was extremely knowledgeable and helpful in recommending the best paint for durability and coverage for our old glass type stucco.
He also has a very keen eye in colour selection/combinations. This is the first time our house and garage have matched! He power washed all surfaces and repaired window/door trims as well. Gustavo works fast and has a very steady hand when painting the trim and other details. He maintains a tidy work site at all times and removes all garbage when he is finished. We are extremely happy with the end result and have received numerous COMPLIMENTS from neighbours and even others out for an evening walk!
I have no hesitation whatsoever to use his services in the future and HIGHLY recommend BURTICIO Painting and Decorating!❤️

Heather & Bill

Thank you Heather & Bill for making us part of your project,in our line of work there's nothing more satisfying and rewarding then to see the expression of happiness and satisfaction after a complete job.

Highly Recommend

Gustavo was very friendly and professional. I had just refinished my basement and needed the new room painted. He had excellent insight as to what I wanted the room to look like and greatly improved what I had visioned. The job was done quickly and looks awesome. The new room and the bathroom could not look better. After phoning other companies I found his prices very reasonable considering the high quality of the job.I am definitely hiring him again to do the rest of my house.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity and the work, We gladly be there to do that for you.

Interior and exterior painting

Great work in a timely manner. Gustavo and his crew painted all our balconies and parkade areas on a 10 story apartment building in Downtown Edmonton about 4 yrs ago. It still looks great! His crew was very professional and detail oriented. We have also used them on occasion for interior suite painting, they show up on time and always do a great job for a fair price. I would recommend them to anyone looking for any type of painting project from small jobs to large they are true professionals.

Thank you for putting your trust in us, We do appreciate your business.

Home painting

Burticio Painting and Decorating company is a great company. We hired them to paint our house and they did an amazing job. They were very dedicated and took care of every minor detail. The owner Gustavo, took the time to give us ideas and suggestions to make our house even better.
We will highly recommend Burticio Painting and Decorating for any job.

Thank you for choosing Burticio painting and Decorating, We are glad to know that We have met all your expectations and that you are a happy customer.

More about Burticio Painting And Decorating

Welcome to Burticio Painting and Decorating. Proudly serving the city of Edmonton and offering many services for both residential and commercial projects such as : Spray painting, Wall Paper, Vinyl Hanging Epoxy Staining Brush and Roll Painting.

I'm available for onsite appointments as well as phone appointments if needed. We're currently following the Covid19 Health and Safety Guidelines as set out by the Province of Alberta to ensure the safety of our employees and customers.