Well Trust Roofing

Well Trust Roofing

Reviews for Well Trust Roofing

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Highly Recommended

They accommodated my difficult schedule. Installation, material and work was exactly as promised and got the job done in a day. They cleaned after themselves pretty well. The crew did not understand English but were a happy crew and Roxy did the translation when I needed to.

Our outstanding performance is a result of conscientious, professional work and efforts done by every member in the team. As the saying goes, actions speak louder than words.
Thank you for your trust and support!

Owen in Toronto
Owen in Toronto

Maple roofing installation

Well Trust quoted a fair price with great patient to go through all the details, such as shingles color, nail etc. the intallation was great and professional, great looking after new roof be installed. they are using 1 1/4 nails and with 3 feet ice and water to protect eaves.

I am glad t choose Well trust with great quality installations not some companies which quoted very lower price.

Hi Owen, appreciate your kind words that make our work enjoyable. Like you mentioned, we never guarantee the lowest price in the industry, but what we can guarantee is top quality of work and superior service to your satisfaction.

Jennifer
Jennifer
1 review Whitby, ON

New Roof

Roxy and Andy came out to our home for an estimate and were very thorough, going over all of our concerns with us. We got 5 different estimates and theirs was the best price, but also we were most comfortable with their guarantees. Roxy emailed quickly any time I sent a message.

They went above and beyond, repairing more than we had even asked for, and didn't charge us extra! Gutters cleaned, not a piece of litter left behind. So happy to have a beautiful roof, and to know that they back up their work in case there are any problems in the future. Happy to recommend Well Trust Roofing!

Hi Jennifer, it's our great pleasure to meet such nice clients like you and Cory. Appreciate your trust and support! We will keep improving our service in the future.

Dan Ramadhar from Toronto
Dan Ramadhar from Toronto

Roof repairs

The response time was very impressive, I emailed Roxy in the evening and they were doing the job the next day.

The job was: repair shingles that had blown off, install two new vents, install a downspout, clean the gutters, and secure some loose gutters.

The work was explained and after the work was done pictures were taken and provided to me.

I would definitely use Well trust roofing again, as well as recommend to my family and friends

Hi Dan, thanks for spending time on writing such a detailed review. Kindly contact us should you need any help in the future. :)

Sally in Toronto
Sally in Toronto

Roof Installation

I would highly recommend Andy and his team to anyone for a roof replacement. Andy prepared a thorough estimate of the work involved and answered all our questions in a timely and professional manner. The crew working on our roof were very courteous and friendly. The job site as well as our gutters was cleaned at the end of the day. Great price, great installation.

Hi Sally, thanks for spending time writing this review. Your satisfaction makes us enjoy the work. :)

Allan in Toronto
Allan in Toronto

House & Garage roof, eves and siding

Great team effort to get the job done
Handy Andy and his team did a wonderful job with great attention to detail. The project started and finished on time and within quote.
Thé whole area was cleaned up after and all garbage taken away.
Working with Well Trust was a pleasure and I would recommend them for any jobs you have.

Al

Allan, nice meeting you. Love the name you gave Handy Andy, and we will let more people know this name. :)

coci in Scarborough
coci in Scarborough

Replacement of Roof

Well Trust Roofing definitely deserves a 5-star rating. Andy gave a comprehensive quote, promptly responded to ongoing questions and quickly schedule a time to do the job. The professionalism exhibited by Andy's team is impressive and their workmanship is excellent.

Appreciate your kind words. Customer needs are always our first priority. Nice working for you as well. :)

Lei in Scarborough
Lei in Scarborough

Replacement of existing roof

Bought the house in 2016 but started to leak last year. My parents recommended their contractor Well Trust Roofing to me. Fair price, good customer service, and quick job. Also, they gave me a good warranty on their work. I know if I have any problems they will come when I call them.

Hi Lei, it's our pleasure to meet you and serve your family. 15 years labor warranty is there, no need to worry about your roof in the next decade. Cheers!

Jack in Richmond Hill
Jack in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Re-shingle Roof

Andy came quickly for an estimate and gave a price better than other companies. I needed the job done on short notice and they were very accommodating. I was impressed with the quality of work and attention to detail, and noticed that the guys were particularly careful to minimize the mess, protect the windows and air conditioner, collect any fallen nails and materials, etc. I'll definitely recommend this company to anyone who asks.

Thank you Jack! Glad to hear that you were well taken care of by our team. Cheers!

Jane in Brampton
Jane in Brampton

Roof repair

I called in Well Trust Roofing to repair my roof yesterday and they came so quickly. Andy took lots of pictures and made a very detailed assessment. Great service! Highly recommend!

Hi Jane, kindly call us should you need any help in the future. If more shingles blow off the roof, it's better to replace all to save your cost in the long run. :)

More about Well Trust Roofing

We’re a full-service roofing contractor with more than 10 years working experience.

Our major services include, but are not limited to:
- Free Estimate
- Attic ventilation & insulation
- Chimney installation and repair
- Aluminum work

Our features:
• Full inspection of your roof
• Installation of high-quality roofing materials
• WSIB guaranteed working place
• Licensed company
• Professional roofing team
• High efficient work
• 15 years workmanship warranty
• 24-hour maintenance response guarantee

Service Area:
Experienced in serving industrial, commercial, and residential clients throughout the Great Toronto Area / Ontario Area