Rj Saw Carpentry And Renos Ltd

Reviews for Rj Saw Carpentry And Renos Ltd

Joon Chong in Brampton
Joon Chong in Brampton

Fantastic Job

My wife and I are very happy we chose RJ carpentry to do our crown moldings. My neck hurts from contemplating everyday the great work he did in our ceilings.
We found RJ at homestars. Ater few texts back and forth, we set up a date. Rj showed up on time. Rj and his partner installed crown mouldings in my 3000sq house in just 2 days ( the main floor including kitchen, powder room, living, family room, hallways and the 4 beds upstairs.) They worked very efficiently without making any mess. RJ is a man of few words but his work speaks volume. Anyone can hang and nail crown moldings but only a true master can perfectly match the corners and make seamless transitions.
His rates were very competitive. And also provided the option to paint them. Although most other companies say there is no need to paint since they are already primed with white color, a fresh coat makes all the imperfections disappear. Definitely worth it. He did such a good job and we were so impressed we arranged to come back and do all the bathrooms and the laundry room. We strongly recommend RJ and will certainly call him for future work.

gsingh
gsingh

Moulding and Coffered Ceiling

RJ did great quality work in a timely fashion and was very professional throughout. Ensured work environment was clean and did work to accommodate my schedule,

Highly recommend RJ and will certainly hire him for Millwork in the future.

Bo in Mississauga
Bo in Mississauga
2 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

crown moulding

I hired RJ team to install crown moulding for my whole house, I am very satisfied with their high-quality installation . Since moulding is just part of my house project, so there needs more communication about the design, which is quite smooth and efficient. and most importantly, when I proposed some request, which is not that reasonable since I don't have that knowledge for moulding , RJ helped to release our worry, I think that is great for a contractor to build up their reputation. for sure, for any relevant project in the future, RJ team will be the first choice in my mind.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Built in Book Case

RJ did a fantastic job with my built in book case. He took my other projects into consideration when planning and executing the work. It was precise and he communicated with me every step of the way.

I would recommend RJ for any built in needs!

Henry in Toronto
Henry in Toronto

Baseboards, Casing, and Panel Moulding

We hired RJ and his team to replace our baseboards and casing throughout our entire home, as well as to install wall moulding on our main floor. We were very pleased from start to finish. RJ and his team were polite and respectful of our home, and they worked professionally and efficiently to get the job completed on schedule. The end result completely changed our home. We will definitely be hiring them again for our future projects.

Haider
Haider
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Complete main level and basement

RJ and his team did my main level (wainscotting, baseboards,trims,casings and waffles ceilings in the living room and dinning) and they also did my basement baseboards and shoe mouldings. cant tell you how awesome everything turned out to be. anyone who sees the house stairs at the walls and ceilings honeslty. RJ is also very honest, straight forward, reasonably prices and on time.
will definitely get him back to do my second level soon.

Parveen in Toronto
Parveen in Toronto

Crown Moulding in a house job done excellent

RJ and group is very courteous and polite. They finished the job as per the promise within the time and charged very reasonable amount. Job is very clean and impressive. I highly recommend RJ and group for services.
ONE oF THE BEST

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Wainscoting and Trims

Thank you RJ Saw for your hard work. You have completely transformed our home. Your precision, attention to detail and timing exceeded my expectations! We are so happy with the work. We would highly recommend Rupert without reservation to do carpentry at any home. Thank you again!!!

Helene Chung from Markham
Helene Chung from Markham

Wainscotting, accent walls and coffered ceiling

We have used Rj Saw Carpentry And Renos Ltd before and did not hesitate to contact Rupert when deciding to add additional wainscotting, accent walls and coffered ceiling throughout our home. He made suggestions of what would look good or not. He came in on budget and also on time. His team were friendly and pleasant and they respected our home and belongings. We are very pleased with the finished product. Rupert’s finishing skills are impeccable. I highly recommend him, and have recommended him to family and friends

Niles in Toronto
Niles in Toronto

Precise Work

Contacted RJ, he was honest about when he could start and the time it took. He arrived earlier than the start time the first day. Him and his helpers were polite, efficient and produced good work.

I had another company prior that did trim work who were not as good so was happy to find RJ Saw.

One thing that stood out was I kept bringing up small areas that I forgot to include and RJ did them all, no problem.

I would recommend them, precise work and efficient.

More about Rj Saw Carpentry And Renos Ltd

RJ Saw Carpentry And Renos Ltd is proudly serving the GTA and surrounding areas. Complete carpentry and renovation projects small to large from a simple freshening up to full scale custom finishing and renovations