RJ SAW Carpentry And Renos Ltd

Simi and Toks in Milton
Simi and Toks in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Built In, Wainscoting, Crown, Door trims

Last summer, we hired RJ to help with sprucing up our home and he did a fantastic job! Very easy to work with, super knowledgeable, friendly, professional and the follow-up after was also pretty good. After he completed our project, he was hired by our neighbor and another friend.

JimmyK in Old Toronto
JimmyK in Old Toronto

Kitchen Cabinetry and Built-ins

RJ Saw Carpentry did an AMAZING job on our custom Kitchen Cabinetry and Built-ins for our Living room and Bedroom. The work was top quality and the pricing was more than reasonable for the degree of quality work we received. They even did a custom bookcase that we requested last minute! Great Quality work for more than reasonable prices. We recommend RJ Saw Carpentey 110%!

Baljit P  in Brampton
Baljit P in Brampton

Waffle ceiling/Wainscoting/Crown moulding

We are very happy with the beautiful work RJ has done in our home. Everything was done neatly and professionally and the results were amazing. RJ and his team are very professional and responsive and the job was completed in the time promised. He even came back to do a smaller job at the last minute. Overall we are very satisfied with the work and will definitely be recommending him to out friends and family!

Thanks for the review Baljit. It was my pleasure working for you.

Christine C in York
Christine C in York

Fireplace unit

We are in love with our custom built-in fireplace unit and couldn't be happier with the service we got from RJ. He was professional and worked with us to give us the look we wanted for our small home. He even came back to do some small changes we requested. 100% satisfied with his work and would recommend to anyone thinking of doing any custom carpentry work in their home!

Thanks for the review Christine. It was my pleasure working for you.

Mahssa in Toronto
Mahssa in Toronto

French Door Installation

RJ came to put a french door on a wall that we just put up and he was very professional and Knowledgeable. We needed this job done quickly and he was able to fit us in. We are very happy with his work as he did a very clean job.

Thanks for the review Mahssa. It was my pleasure working for you.

RJ got the job done

RJ SAW Carpentry was very responsive. I had a small job that needed done and was able to squeeze into the schedule next day. My cabinet was fixed promptly and with care, thanks.

Lynn and David Bennett in Mount Pleasant
Lynn and David Bennett in Mount Pleasant

Amazing professionalism, craftsmanship, very friendly, great prices

I am the owner of a painting company in the Mississauga and Oakville area. I met Rupert years ago on one of my customer’s job sites. His amazing professionalism, craftsmanship, fair prices and honest working demeanor are a stand out. I use Rupert for all my carpentry work, and have recommended him to at least 10 customers and they were all very happy with his work.

Hi Lynn and David,
It was a sincere pleasure working for you. I'm looking forward for you next carpentry project.

DAVE
DAVE

Waffle ceiling / stone wall / crown moulding

Job was completed professionally and in time as promised. R J team is very knowledgeable and experienced. Team R j is very friendly courteous and always open for options and ready to listen to all concerns if any.
After the job was completed team R J did comeback for follow up.
I will definitely recommend R J and team to all my friends and family for their future renovations.
Team R J is very competitive and reasonably priced to take all projects for you .
Try it to believe it . I sure did and I am more than satisfied

Thank you so much dave for the review. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction, and look forward to working for you again in the future.

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto

Casing, baseboards, and Crown.

Rupert came highly recommended from the painting company that we hired. He came to our house within 24 hours of us contacting him for a quote. After taking measurements, we discussed our options and he provided us with physical samples to compare. He was very professional and paid extra attention to detail taking as long as required to prepare the trim for painting after it was installed. We are very satisfied with the quality of his work. And his price included all materials and labor and was extremely reasonable.

Thanks for the review Rob. It was my pleasure working for you.

More about RJ SAW Carpentry And Renos Ltd

Complete carpentry and renovation projects small to large from a simple freshening up to full scale custom finishing and renovations