Rj Saw Carpentry And Renos Ltd

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Rj Saw Carpentry And Renos Ltd

Steve in the Beach in Toronto
Steve in the Beach in Toronto

Great Guy! Would happily hire again.

Rupert is a great contractor to work with. We hired him to build and install a new doorway between our main floor and our lower level suite. He sourced and supplied trim materials that perfectly matched what we had throughout the house. He arrived exactly when he said he would. He did great work including some creative problem solving. He works very quickly and efficiently. Our house was spotless when he left. Can't ask for anything more!
Thanks Rupert!

osilang in Mississauga
osilang in Mississauga

RJ to the Rescue!

We luckily had been referred to Rupert by our painter who swore that Rupert was the best in the business. We quickly got into touch with Rupert for our home addition project to install trim, baseboards and window casings. We are so thankful that he was referred to us, in fact he rescued us from what could have been a nightmare. Our builder had done such a shotty job at all our doors, and windows it would take a true master carpenter to be able to fix the horrible job that they had done. We truly put Rupert's skills to the test, prior to him stating I was unsure if the mistakes done by our builder could be fixed, but Rupert and his crew came to our rescue and delivered. Whatever he could be fixed and rectified he did. From Day 1 they were on time, respectful and conscientious. He is a master at his craft, and you can see he takes great pride in his work. The trim work he provided for us is beautiful exactly what we wanted. They worked diligently and always cleaned up after they were done. I always felt they were respectul of our home and as a homeowner that means a lot. Rupert goes above and beyond, he even helped my boyfriend move furniture from one area to another. He didn't need to do that but he did, and for me that really shows what kind of worker and kind person he is to deal with. In fact, he was so kind to help put up some cabinets that our builder decided to take down in our laundry, and swore to us it would be difficult to reinstall (or just didn't want to despite our requests). Rupert had them up in less than 20 minutes and it wasn't even part of his job but was so kind to he help us out and now it looks like they had never even been taken down. Since we have been working on this house for over a year we've encountered a lot of trades with the construction, and very few of them would we ever give a recommendation for. However we would 100 percent recommend RJ Saw Carpentry, and when we have more money to do more custom carpentry, we'll only be calling on him!. Thanks Rupert and your crew!!!

JimmyK in Old Toronto
JimmyK in Old Toronto

Built Inn and Crown Moulding

RJ Saw company came into expand some existing built-ins we had and install custom crown-moulding across the top of the newly expanded built-in. The expansion looks seamless and perfect and the custom crown moulding tops of the unit beautifully. RJ Saw is super professional and great value for the extremely quality work. Thx RJ

It was a sincere pleasure working for you. Thank you for your kind words. RJ

Rob in Oakville
Rob in Oakville

Door install

Installed 2 French doors, and a new bathroom door, nice work, clean, fair. Would hire him again for sure! Was responsible, arrived on time, price was fair, quality was high. Answered all my questions, friendly.

Thank you very much for your kind words about my services. RJ

Colleen in Old Toronto
Colleen in Old Toronto

Baseboard trim in condo

RJ and his crew did a wonderful job installing baseboard trim and shoe mould throughout my 700 square foot condo! RJ showed up to give me a quote very shortly after contacting him. Easy process. Great quality work. Showed up on time with his crew and finished the job in one day. Price was very reasonable compared to other quotes I received. I strongly recommend him. We will definitely call him for future jobs. Well done RJ. Thank you!
Colleen and Jean.

Thank you very much for your kind words about our services. Look forward for your future projects.

Ashley in Woodbridge
Ashley in Woodbridge

Wall pannelling in hallways/ staircase and master bedroom

This is the second time I have used RJ and he has outdone himself!! His professionalism, creativity, work ethic, and craftsmanship continually exceeds my expectations. Being a perfectionist myself, I’m always impressed with his quality of work and would refer him to anyone. Always a pleasure working with RJ!!! Thank you again for all your help :) Ashley & Steven

Hi Ashley and Steven,
Thank you very much for your kind words about our services.

IF from Toronto
IF from Toronto
4 reviews North York, ON

Crown moulding, Wainscoting and Custom Walk-in Closet

This is the second time that I have used RJ Saw for custom carpentry. Rupert delivered as promised. He did custom trim work throughout my house, as well as building a custom designed walk-in closet that looks absolutely beautiful. Rupert is a true gentlemen that is responsive to customer needs and a master carpenter. I have used many carpenters over the years, but Rupert is by far the best! You will not be disappointed using RJ Saw!

Hi Ian,
Thank you very much for your kind words about our services. I look forward for your next project. Rupert

Mark
Mark

Built in cabinets and finish carpentry and custom feature wall

Rj is a true professional. Not only did he make sure EVERY single cut was professional. He also went above and beyond and fixed some work that was no even his deficiency. He took pride in my home as if it was his own. I will never use another carpenter again.

Thanks for the review Mark. Looking forward for your future projects.

Lillian in Toronto
Lillian in Toronto

Custom Built-ins

We used Rupert to custom build 2 built-ins in our large family room. He built them on site in only a few days. He is a true craftsman! Rupert is very hard working and dedicated to making the customer happy. He is very accommodating and is a pleasure to have around. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for quality carpentry work.
Thank you again Rupert!
Lillian & Ian

Thanks for the review Lillian and Ian. It was my pleasure working for you. Looking forward to do your trimwork around the house.

Sherry from Mississauga
Sherry from Mississauga

Upgraded trim & baseboards

Rupert and crew came in everyday on time and worked tirelessly until the job was completed. We are not only grateful for the superb job of replacing all our main floor casings and baseboards, but also for the professionalism and courteous nature of RJ and his entire crew. They went above and beyond to make sure their client is satisfied and accomodated. Thank you RJ! We will be in touch shortly for our next project!

Thanks for the review Sherry. Looking forward for future projects on your next house.

More about Rj Saw Carpentry And Renos Ltd

Complete carpentry and renovation projects small to large from a simple freshening up to full scale custom finishing and renovations