Rj Saw Carpentry And Renos Ltd

71 Walker Blvd. New Tecumseth ON L0G

Carpenters
Rj Saw Carpentry And Renos Ltd

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Rj Saw Carpentry And Renos Ltd

Nitin
Nitin

Amazing work on Trim and Doors

My previous contractor butchered the trims. It was such a disaster and they would not fix it and actually quit on me.

My previous contractor did a really bad job,
Did not want to fix his mistakes and finally quit on me.
I was panicking and started looking for another contractor.

So I found R.J. On homestars!

I just want to say that he was amazing. He is a very skilled carpenter and did an amazing job.

In just 2 days he replaced 4 doors, jams and trims. He also installed the handles and fixed many issues left behind by my previous contractor.

I highly recommend R.J

PercyH
PercyH
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Coffered Ceilings and Laundry Room Cabinetry

After hiring Rupert to do our family room built ins, we hired him again in 2021 to do coffered ceilings in the home office and dining room as well as laundry room cabinetry. Rupert's skills in carpentry is truly amazing and you can tell he is passionate about his work. He is very detailed in his designs and gets things done. We have already referred him to many other friends based on the work he has done for us and you guessed it, they were also extremely happy with the outcome of their projects. Rupert is very talented and easy to work with. You won't be disappointed. Thanks Rupert for all your help.

Door Replacement

RJ replaced our door to the basement with a new one that had a locks so that I could rent out the basement and feel safe. He was available within less than a week, super professional and knowledgeable. I will only work with him for future door work!

Keith in Toronto
Keith in Toronto

Crown moulding- wainscotting, baseboards and wall panelling. -Excellent Work!

This is the third project we have done with RJ Saw and Carpentry.
Rj's standard of work continues to be that of excellence and providing outstanding quality. He did all the work that we asked for and on time.
He always is mindful of his surroundings and leaves the place tidy at the end of each day.
RJ is a very creative craftsman; He showed us his previous work designs.
RJ was open-minded to listening to what we wanted in our new home and made our dream plan a reality. His carpentry skills are next to none, and we have seen work from other contractors, and they don't compare to his level of preciseness.

The pictures I have attached won't do justice to his work, but you will better understand what you get when you hire RJ for your next project.
I would not hesitate to use RJ Saw Carpentry for your next large or small project. Five-star service and workmanship.

-Satisfied Homeowner.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Crown Moldings, Window and Door Casings

R.J. did a spectacular job replacing door, window casings and installing crown molding.
He is creative and do the job right. Other contractors wanted to cut corners, not R.J.
I would highly recommend R.J. We are definitely using R.J. again in the coming weeks.
Amazing job.

David Wright from Toronto
David Wright from Toronto

Excellent work and service

R.J. replaced five doors for us. It was an excellent experience: he was clear, responsive and did a great job. I would highly recommend him.

Ashley in Woodbridge
Ashley in Woodbridge

Wall Panelling

This is my 5th project with RJ and he is truly OUTSTANDING! His craftsmanship, attention to detail, creativity, and professionalism are far beyond industry standards.

He has completed my entire house with wall paneling and crown molding and his work is INCREDIBLE! He is very punctual, goes above & beyond to please his customers and the quality of work is impressive.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.

Vance
Vance
0 reviews New Tecumseth, ON

Crown moulding and wainscotting

WOW! What an amazing job. Albeit a small job by comparison to other jobs RJ Saw Carpentry has completed but it was still an impressive one. We gave RJ an idea of what we wanted an he came up with the design concept. His attention to detail and craftmanship is truly remarkable. The work included sanding, filling nail holes and caulking where required.

We were extremely pleased with the overall result.

Baseboards, doors and door casings

I contacted RJ after my original installer bailed on me. I was against a deadline and RJ came in the same day to provide a quote, and by that weekend, completed the entire job. Reading reviews on homestars is what prompted me to call RJ and I’m very glad I did. The work is beautiful and he and his crew are true professionals. They did our baseboards, new door casings and new doors throughout almost the entire house. If you’re on here browsing look no further.

Henry in Toronto
Henry in Toronto

Another Amazing Job from RJ Saw

This is our second time hiring RJ for our carpentry work. After completing our stairs project, we contacted RJ to redo all the trim work that got damaged from the renovation. It was a time sensitive project because our painters were waiting on us, so despite his busy schedule, RJ was able to fit us in within a week and even stayed late to finish everything in one day. We are so happy with his work and highly recommend him to anyone who needs carpentry work done!

More about Rj Saw Carpentry And Renos Ltd

RJ Saw Carpentry And Renos Ltd is proudly serving the GTA and surrounding areas. Complete carpentry and renovation projects small to large from a simple freshening up to full scale custom finishing and renovations