Knopa Flooring and Ceiling LTD

Vinesh
Vinesh
1 review New Westminster, BC

Bathrooms

We had a great experience from start to finish with Alex and his entire team. We hired Knopa Flooring and Ceiling Ltd. to tile our floors and shower walls in both of our bathrooms. We loved and appreciated his superb attention to detail when tiling both of our bathrooms. We are extremely satisfied with both the result and the process, and their prices were reasonable. We would highly recommend this company and their services for any of your tiling needs.

E.
E.
1 review Vancouver, BC

Bathroom renovation

Alex did a fantastic job tiling our bathroom shower and floor and we are incredibly pleased with his work. He has a great eye for design, he was really easy to talk to, he always responded right away, he was always on time, and he had a great positive attitude. He clearly is very experienced and knows how to make things look their best. He was always ready to offer his expert opinion but was also very good at listening to what we wanted. The tiling work was reasonably priced, done quickly, and we are so happy with the end result. We highly recommend him.

Mike
Mike
1 review Port Moody, BC

Shower stall tile and vinyl tile flooring installation

I would highly recommend Alex to anyone. Within the week, we had a quote and the work completed. He is very professional, reliable and knowledgeable. He gave us excellent advice that resulted in a great finished product. I intend on calling him for future projects.

It's was so nice for us to do job for really good couple such as you. And we always ready for next job for you.
Thank you.

Dave in Surrey
Dave in Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Kitchen backsplash

I am a Renovation Contractor and have used Alex on a few of my jobs ...He does “excellent” tile work and I plan on using his services for many more of my projects ,,, If you wish to call me directly to discuss, please call Dave @ 604-862-9379

I'm really appreciate to cooperate with Dave as a good and honest contractor. And looking ahead on new projects.👍

Artem
Artem
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

House renovation

Alex and his guys did amazing work! They were always on time, always cleaned up after themselves and what matters the most these days reasonably priced. I will be recommending their services to all of my friends and family

For us was an honor to do a job for a great man such as you.
Thank you for cooperation.

omands
omands
1 review Langley, BC

Kitchen back spash

Very detailed, I would think a perfectionist. Great at explaining everything. Helped me to make my choices, everything that was suggested made it better. Work is very clean and exacting.

I so appreciate that you are happy with our job for you.
And for me was really pleasure did job for you.

More about Knopa Flooring and Ceiling LTD