Enerhome Heating & Cooling

ursuletemail
ursuletemail
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Furnace

I have to command the team at Enerhome for their service, work quality and patience. i normally do not leave reviews and it’s been almost 2 months since we got the furnace installed, wanted to make sire everything runs smoothly. On feb 14 our 15 year furnace broke for good, the cost to repair would have been close to a new furnace. After numerous calls and time spent to understand what needs to happen so we don’t spend the night in cold, Enerhome was the only company that was willing to come an install the same day, without any technician coming to assess the situation and requirements. They helped us tremendously and worked with us, accepted photos, details provided over the phone, and most importantly came prepared and got the job done in the exact time frame they promised. I never once felt that they are trying to upsell or include things we did not need. They simply took the situation as it was, understood we have a small kid and we don’t want to spend another night in the cold. Danny and Rey spent more than an hour on the phone with me, perfecting all the details of the job, explaining how things work to the very last detail and i never felt that they’ve had enough with the questions. Maria in the office was amazong too, sending all the paperwork needed, warranty registrations. I didn’t have to do anything, they did it all, including the paperwork for rebates. Could not be happier that we chose their company and i do not say this lightly, an energy efficient Goodman furnace (cannot beat the warranty and they had also the best price at the time), it is silent and it was one of the few jobs we had to do lately in our oldhouse, where everything went smoothly from a to z and even after. Would highly recommend them to anyone, although i hope you don’t have to deal with a broken furnace during winter months.

Hi there, thank you so much for the review, we are all so touched by your kind words and your approval and recommendation mean the world to us! Rey, Danny and I are all so happy to hear that you and your family are now comfortable in your home. It's our pleasure to have assisted you with your purchase and installation. We try our best to put our customers first and provide as much convenience as possible. Please feel free to give us a call if you ever need anything or have questions about something. We always love to hear from you!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Furmave imstallation

I had a very good experience with Enerhome with the installation of my furnace. It was an urgent matter as furnace stopped working and I had no heat
Enryome was very professional from the sales team thoroughly giving me options and explaining the differences in product and price
Very satisfied and will recommend to family and friends

Hi there, thank you so much for the kind review you've left us! We are so happy to hear that you were satisfied with your new furnace and is warm at home! Your recommendation and recognition mean a lot to us! We try our best to provide all the information to our customers so they can make an informed choice that they feel good about. We really appreciate you choosing us for your furnace installation, please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything else in the future!

Team Enerhome

Furnace, water heater, air conditioner, humidifier

Great service, very responsive. Danny's spent a lot of time answering questions when I called. We have a narrow downtown townhouse, so installation was a challenge. Technicians consulted with me throughout. So far, aftercare continues to be impressive. Unlike the company we'd dealt with for over a decade before this, Enerhome makes things personal. Danny recognized my voice after that first call. No autobot prompt purgatory before reaching a human. Direct, detailed and actively interested in your needs.

Hi there, thank you so much for the review! We are so glad to know that you were happy with the service and we are all very touched to hear that you see us as kind of like family! Danny has a knack for names and voices, we here at the office are also quite impressed by his ability! Feel free to phone us if you need anything, your HVAC family is always here to help :)

Shaida
Shaida

Enerhome great service for furnace replacement

I had a problem with my furnace and had an independent contractor come out. He quoted me a ridiculous price so I decided to search other providers.I came across Enerhome and was impressed by the reviews I read. I called and chatted to a gentleman by the name of Danny. He was extremely patient with answering all my questions and at no stage did he try to push me to buy a new furnace which made me feel very comfortable. He told me about the rebates I would be entitled too should I purchase a new one and that the company would take care of all the paperwork. This was the turning point for me as no one prior to this had mentioned rebates and as my furnace was more than 10 years old, a replacement rathe than a fix made more sense in my opinion. Danny set up the installation for the next day and everything went smoothly. And true to his word 48 hours later all the paperwork for the rebate was completed and sent to me to verify and submit. What a pleasure to work with a company that values customer service. Will highly recommend this company and in the Summer will be contacting them to service the AC. Thanks to Danny and the team for great service

Hi Shaida, thank you so much for the amazing detailed review! Here at Enerhome we put a lot of effort into customer service because customer satisfaction is something we believe to be at the core of our operation. Our sales department focuses on helping our customers make an informed choice, we are always happy to answer your questions and let you know all the options available to you. We really happy to hear that your furnace issue has been resolved and you've received all the rebate paperwork. Feel free to contact us again for your future HVAC needs, we are always happy to hear from you and provide assistance!

Felix in Toronto
Felix in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Bryant Furnace

My Carrier furnace's secondary heat exchange failed prematurely. I received 5 quotes to install a new furnace from reputable HVAC companies including Enerhome. Danny with Enerhome offered the best deal, was very responsive, and took time to explain all the options. Speaking with Danny was a pleasure, he was a cut above other dealers I spoke to. His install crew did a very good job and cleaned up after. I highly recommend Enerhome if you value no-gimmick pricing, honesty, and good service. Keep up the good work.

Hi there Felix, thank you so much for the review! We are glad to see that you were happy with our service and pricing! We try our best to provide our customers with the best service at reasonable and affordable prices. We really appreciate the recommendation and hope you can look to us again in the future for all your HVAC needs!

Minoo in Thornhill
Minoo in Thornhill

Furnace and Air conditioner

I have been a customer of Enerhome for over 5 years and they are a great company. This is the second time that Rey has serviced my home and he is always very nice and professional. I would highly recommend Enerhome.

Hi Minoo, thank you so much for being a loyal customer of ours! Your approval and recommendation is truly appreciated by all of us here at Enerhome! We are about to roll-out some amazing promotions so be sure to watch our website and social media to get notified!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Furnace

Awesome company. Staff are attentive and concerned with your satisfaction. I recommend and I will call them again.

awesome company. Staff are attentive and concerned with your satisfaction. I recommend.

Thank you so much for the kind review! Your satisfaction and approval of our service means so much to us! Please don't hesitate to contact us in the future for all your other HVAC needs!

Richard in Mississauga
Richard in Mississauga

Gas Furnace

I wanted to replace an old gas furnace. Enerhome provided me with a very good quote and information on my options on-line. No sales person visited my home which I am sure saves the purchaser money by not having to pay commissions. The installation was done on time and the installers were very professional. I will use Enerhome again to purchase a new air conditioner.

Hi Richard, thank you so much for the review! We are so happy to hear that you were happy with the furnace and installation! We look forward to helping you again with the AC come summer time! Feel free to reach out to us again in the future for all your HVAC needs!

Liliya
Liliya

Furnace and AC installation

We are very satisfied with the services Enerhome offered us. Danny was very detailed and patient explaining different furnace options for our home. The technicians were very professional and did a great job installing our new furnace and AC units. Highly recommend Enerhome.

Hi Liliya, thank you so much for the review! We are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us and was satisfied with our service. We try our best to provide our customers with all the necessary information in order for them to make an informed decision on their purchase. We hope you can look to us in the future for your HVAC needs! Thank you!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Very professional. Left me house clean and tidy which was very satisfying.

My old furnace broke down and we had not heat. The were able to come out the next day when other were asking us to wait 3-5 days. The rebates the company offered were the most competitive out of the 5 quotes I received. Installation was quick and the installers were very clean and professional.

I would recommend them.

Hi there, thank you so much for the review! We are glad to see that you now have heat in your home and are happy and satisfied with our service! For no heat customers, we really try hard to provide you with same day or next day installation service while answering any questions you may have, to make sure that your purchase is one that you are satisfied with and confident in. We hope you can look to us again in the future for any of your home comfort needs! Take care and stay warm!

More about Enerhome Heating & Cooling

We pride ourselves on being a one stop shop that is able to meet all of my client’s needs. Our goal is to provide the highest quality design and installation services, on schedule, and on budget along with outstanding customer service. We understand that time and cost are crucial and ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Markham?