Enerhome

Reviews for Enerhome

Meg0407 in Markham
Meg0407 in Markham

Air conditioner installation

Danny was very accommodating and informative from our first conversation. I felt comfortable that the service provide would be of excellent quality.

The installers were very professional, clean, quick and did an amazing job explaining to me how and what they were doing during the installation.

I highly recommend Danny and his team.

J.Lindsay in Markham
J.Lindsay in Markham

Central Air installation

I was extremely satisfied with this company and highly recommend to anyone looking for central air installation. Price was reasonable. They offer many other services that I will be taking advantage of in a few months as the winter approaches.
I found them to be very reliable, dependable, trust worthy, friendly, worked well as a team and made genuine recommendations that I would benefit from for my home. Thank you Enerhome!

Attila in Markham
Attila in Markham

Goodman 18 seer High Efficiency Package

I call Enerhome for a complete AC package on Tuesday around noon hour, our 29 years old Keeprite AC system was very noisy but still in working condition. A technician arrived promptly & we received a fair and reasonable price in evening. Thanks for Enerhome we got a good complete quality system "Goodman 18 Seer High Efficiency package"and good friendly service.

Syed Jawwad in Toronto
Syed Jawwad in Toronto

Bryant 80000 BTU

We got a Bryant 80000 BTU furnace for our house. Luckily I choose Enerhome and on top of that they send me the best team to work with. Rey is very professional and detail oriented. He spent a lot of time answering my questions about the unit selection, financing and rebates. On the day of Installation he came with a very energetic colleague named Khursheed. They worked very efficiently while installing new unit and removed the old unit and cleaned all the junk. I would highly recommend these guys.

Nathan in Markham
Nathan in Markham

Split A/C air conditioner

Enerhome provides mini split A/C unit(heat pump) and installation service for my house, the professional work and exceptional performance of the technicians, in both quality and safety, was noted and appreciated.
We were pleased with the technicians and the quality of workmanship.
It is with great pleasure that we recommend Enerhome to anyone who requires Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioner services.
Sincerely,
Nathan

hkrupal in Toronto, Ontario
hkrupal in Toronto, Ontario

Home Air condition instellation

im very much satisfied with the job done by Enerhome .excellent job done by installer and customer service + followup after installation by Ray and Danny . I got best price for home air conditioner in the market by Enerhome . i will strongly recommend Enerhome and thanks Ray for excellent followup after installation.

GlenLiz in Markham
GlenLiz in Markham

Purchased the High Efficiency Furnace, Air Conditioner and Humidifier

When we just came back from our vacation, our home was inspected and red tagged by Home Reliance because of a possible carbon monoxide leak so we were shut down. We were devastated because it was still winter time and we had to act quickly. I shopped around and compared prices between rental and owning our own furnace/ac. Then I came across Enerhome and the rest was history.

First I would like to thank Reza for his help and expertise in aiding me in making my furnace and A/C decision. Secondly I would like to thank his staff for doing a great job installing the furnace and A/C. Our experience with you guys was very positive. Although, everything was a short notice on our end, you’ve accommodated us and installed the furnace, ac and humidifier in one day! His installer came at 3pm and finished at 10pm! Your staff was so focus in completing the installation and they even cleaned after their mess. We were very pleased with your services from start to finish. We’re looking forward to a continuing relationship through your maintenance program. Thank you!

Thank you, for taking the time to leave a review.

We are happy to hear that our team went above and beyond your expectations, and more importantly that we were able to provide you with a professional service. Total home comfort is the key to a happy home, and we provide total home solutions at Enerhome.

Thank you for your business, and continued support.

We look forward to your next visit.

Jeff in Mississauga
Jeff in Mississauga

A/C, furnace, tankless water tank install

I was pleasantly surprised with the customer service levels of Danny as well as the ability to determine how to professionally complete a very difficult install. I had received quotes from enercare and Reliance and ended up deciding with enerhome due to the quick response and ability to recommend proper solutions. The install went flawlessly even though as stated it was difficult due to small space constraints and a finished basement. The technicians were very profrssional, knowledgeable, and respectful of my home. Overall I would highly recommend enerhome.

Thank you, Jeff for taking time to leave such a kind review.
That is the difference with us, and everyone else..we are a full service company, that provides you with solutions to any HVAC problems. We are happy to hear that not only were our Energy Consultant and technician able to find the best solution during the installation, and that they went above and beyond the call of duty.

Thank you for choosing Enerhome and for your recommendation in advance!

1 review Brantford, ON

Replace Furnance

I am extremely happy with the service I received from Reza and his team. They were very professional and delivered everything they promised. I had one small issue which was resolved immediately.

Thanks for taking time to leave such a kind review. We'll be sure to pass your praises along to the team.
With Enerhome, you can expect quality service and workmanship. We are happy to hear that our technician went above and beyond.
We value your business, and thank you for choosing Enerhome.

shima in Toronto
shima in Toronto
1 review Brossard,

Highly Recommended!

Highly Recommended!
My furnace stopped working this weekend on Sunday evening and it was really difficult to find a technician since not many companies provide service on weekends (esp. evening). I found EnerHome's Ad on Google and gave them a call. I got impressed by their level of knowledge and patience. I'm not a mechanical expert and have no idea how the heating and cooling systems work, but they patiently asked me simple questions and tried to troubleshoot over the phone. They also sent a technician to my house within an hour. The technician recommended me to replace my furnace as it was 16 years old.
The day after, I called few major companies to see how much the replacement would cost, and to compare and match the same furnace , warranty, features and efficiency. The quote that I got from EnerHome was the most reasonable price wise. They scheduled an immediate installation and showed up on time. They explained to me what they were going to do in simple words, worked quickly and cleaned up well.
My next plan is to replace my AC and I will definitely do it with EnerHome.

Thank you Shima!
We aim to provide the best of everything for every service appointment, and we're glad to hear we delivered!
We appreciate your business and look forward to our ongoing interaction!
Enjoy your new Furnace!