Enerhome

Reviews for Enerhome

Sharon in Aurora
Sharon in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Furnace, ac and water heater

From the original consult through to the delivery and installation, the entire process was seamless, timely, and professional with excellent customer service. I appreciated the thorough and polite customer service.

joburk
joburk
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Fast service for new Furnace and AC

We needed to quickly replace our furnace before winter and we wanted to also take advantage of the various rebate programs available. We got quotes from 3 companies and by far Enerhome came in with the best price for a topquality furnace and AC. I called them on Tuesday and they came Friday to install everything. They also took care of filling out all of the paperwork for the rebates. Thanks Danny for the great service and also to Sasha, the installer.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Furnace and AC

I found Enerhome and its installers to be extremely knowledgeable and helpful. They made me aware of my options without any pushy salesmanship and were always available to answer my questions, Danny was first rate.. The installers were friendly, clean and did a great job.

victor & nataliya in North York
victor & nataliya in North York

Furnace/humidifier installation

We would like to thank you technician Rey for exceptional service. Professional, polite, knowledgeable young man. We glad we called Enerhome, that's our company from now on. Thank you very much Rey.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Air Conditioner Unit Installed

Enerhome did a great job installing my AC Unit , Danny was very good in getting my job scheduled at the right time and with the pros , installers were great and fast. No mess , everything done in 4 hrs. Great Workmanship. I recommend this company to others.

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon.
Cheers!
Team at Enerhome

Vidyasankar in Mississauga
Vidyasankar in Mississauga

A/c Installation

They are always willing to go above and beyond to help. My a/c failed and I was looking at various reviews and am glad I I chose Enerhome for my A/c needs. Very professional and I highly recommend their service to change a/c

Thanks Visyasankar, for trusting Enerhome for all your HVAC needs.
We appreciate your business and continued support!
The team at Enerhome

Moe in Toronto
Moe in Toronto

Emergency service

Super responsive and very professional! They addressed our emergency issue on a weekend, and although the problem was outside their normal routine of work they went above and beyond to make sure the problem with our AC unit is fixed. I highly recommend Enerhome as it's rare to find such caring and professional service provider these days. A++ service. Thank you!

Thanks Moe for taking the time to leave a kind review. We are happy everything was taken care of for you! If you need anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call anytime!
The team at Enerhome!

Sathish Kumar in Pickering
Sathish Kumar in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

New High Efficiency Furnace and Air Conditioner

My Furnace and AC was due to be changed. So I got Quote from lots of Company for both Buying and Rent. Among all the companies Enerhome gave a good deal with 0% interest for 24 months also helped me to get the Rebates from Ontario govt. Danny is very Kind and Patient to explain all the details about different Options available.
I am very much satisfied with the service, I would GREATLY recommend my Friends.

Thanks Sathish, We are thrilled Danny provided you with the service you expected and more! Please don't hesitate to reach out should you need anything more, we would be happy to help!
Thanks for choosing Enerhome and continued support!

Edison Fe in Markham
Edison Fe in Markham

Great price and service on A/C unit

I called multiple A/C companies in Brampton and Mississauga, I found that Enerhome provided the best price for A/C unit and installation. Spoke with Danny multiple times and was very hopeful with the process. I will definitely recommend this company to friend and families.

Thanks Eddie for letting us know Danny took care of you! Should you need anything in the future please let us know, we will get you taken care of!
Thanks for choosing Enerhome!

A Lewis in Newmarket
A Lewis in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Air Conditioner

I was very satisfied with the overall service provided by Enerhome. Their customer service was outstanding and the technicians took great care to make sure that everything was done properly during the installation process. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you for your kind words, Anouchka.
We love seeing that all of our loyal customers are satisfied every time we complete service on the system in your home. Please reach out if you ever need anything else!
Thanks for choosing Enerhome and continued support!

More about Enerhome

Enerhome provides best offers for heating , and cooling systems . ,
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Markham?