Chimney Build & Repair

604-500-1668
Coquitlam
BC
V3B 7G1

Arvin came for our duct and dryer cleaning and noticed that our dryer vent has missing features ( maybe due to our recent renovation) and encouraged us to call for a duct repair specialist and mentioned the importance of the repair. We called the repair service. The repairman mentioned that due to the missing part, the cleaning was not done completely and wanted to charge us extra to clean it. I called Arvin and he came back and cleaned it at no extra charge. I was speechless, first finding a hidden problem which might have been a safety hazard and then coming back an extra time at no charge to clean the vent.
Well done Arvin
Wish you all the best

Hi Azita
I hope your day is going well thanks for the your feedback back .
we are extremely happy that you were satisfied with our service and CLEAN AIR CANADA's priority is customer satisfaction plus we believe in quality service.

cKiNG in Coquitlam
cKiNG in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Whole Home Duct Cleaning

Arvin was professional, courteous, and thorough. In addition, he was patient and willing to answer any questions we had. He showed us the filth that was collected from our ducts after the job was complete. Would recommend to anyone looking for a job well done.

Thanks for the kind words and recommendation.
customer service team.

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Very professional, excellent attitude

Arvin is great, excellent workmanship, very professional. I called him after a not so pleasnat encounter with another company. I am glad that I found him. Very nice person and great job. Went above and beyond to ensure everything is taken care of. Answered all my question patiently,
Keep up the good work

Thanks for the kind words we are glad to hear you were satisfied with our service .

Sherry
Sherry
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Duct\furnace service

Excellent customer service. I am a renter and requested my furnace/ducts be cleaned. They arrived on time and set up the appointment to meet my schedule. This company is great

Thanks for the kind words we are glad to hear that you had a great experience with us .
customers service team.

Julia
Julia
1 review Langley, BC

Duct cleaning

Arvin was very professional and nice. This was the first time having ducts cleaned so I have nothing else to compare to, it seemed like he did a good job.

Hi Julia
Thanks for the kind words and the review , customer service is our priority .

shirleyjim
shirleyjim
1 review Richmond, BC

Duct cleaning

Very professional and the price is reasonable. I can see the difference immediately. I will recommend it to my friends.

Thanks for the kind words and recommendation.
customer service team.

Duct cleaning

Arvin was great. Service was outstanding, and the best part, no hidden charges. Our ducts had not been cleaned ....so professionally and we can now breathe the difference.
Jay
Richmond, BC

hello Jay

Thanks for the kind words and we are glad that you were extremely satisfied with our service .

customer service team .

Mahmood in Toronto
Mahmood in Toronto
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Chimney and dryer vent cleaning

Professional, hassle free, reasonable-priced and great service. That is what I got from Clean Air Canada for inspecting and cleaning the chimney and dryer vent. Arvin, the owner of the company, even provided free consultation to clean the dryer vent, very polite and respectable person.

Thanks for the kind words Dear Mahmood and very glad to hear that you had a great experience with us .

Janine in Vancouver
Janine in Vancouver
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Ducts and Dryer never cleaned

the ducts had never been cleaned so there was about 30 years of muck. they were courteous, polite, and got the job done with a smile. I had them do the sanitizer too given my situation. They were perfectly on time for my appointment and got to work right away. Very professional.

Hi Janine
Thanks for the kind words and we are extremely happy to hear that you had a great experience with us.

Josie
Josie
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Duct cleaning

Very professional and did a great job on the air duct cleaning . Arvin is very sincere and explain things clearly to us before he starts the job . Will definitely recommend him to others

Hi josie , Thanks for the kind words and recommendation.

More about Clean Air Canada Duct And Chimney

'We are canadian based company located in coquitlam BC. We believe in quality service. All our technitions are certified ,with years of experience in the field. Our team have passed full background check for your safety and peace of mind. Customer service is our priority. Please feel free to contact us for your free estimate today with zero obligations.