HomeStars  >  Chimney Build & Repair in Port Mann  >  Clean Air Canada Duct And Chimney

Reviews for Clean Air Canada Duct And Chimney

604-500-1668
Coquitlam
BC
V3B 7G1

the ducts had never been cleaned so there was about 30 years of muck. they were courteous, polite, and got the job done with a smile. I had them do the sanitizer too given my situation. They were perfectly on time for my appointment and got to work right away. Very professional.

Hi Janine
Thanks for the kind words and we are extremely happy to hear that you had a great experience with us.

Josie
Josie
3 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Duct cleaning

Very professional and did a great job on the air duct cleaning . Arvin is very sincere and explain things clearly to us before he starts the job . Will definitely recommend him to others

Hi josie , Thanks for the kind words and recommendation.

Karen in Coquitlam
Karen in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Dryer vent and furnace duct cleaning

My dryer vent was very difficult and they went the extra mile to make certain that it was clean I was so happy with the job I had the furnace ducts done also.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to my friends and I have.
Karen

Hi Karen

Thank you for the kind works and recommendations .

glavin
glavin
1 review New Westminster, BC

Dryer vent cleaning

They did a superb job. We had booked for Saturday and I couldn’t do it so they came back on July 1. Very pleased with their work. Very courteous and cleaned up nicely.

Hi Glavin I hope your day is going well so far thanks for the kind words . we are very happy to have a great client like you :)

Katty in Coquitlam
Katty in Coquitlam

Duct cleaning

I had a technician clean my ducts , he was very kind and explained everything that he was doing to me . I’m very satisfied with the job he’s done , I recommend this company to whoever needs their duct and chimney cleaned !

thank you katty, we are glad to hear that you had great experience with us

John Fraser  in Coquitlam
John Fraser in Coquitlam

Furnace and Air Duct Cleaning

We really appreciated the thorough cleaning job we received from Clean Air Canada! They were fast, friendly and did a great job! We would recommend them for all furnace and duct cleaning and maintenance. The technician was very professional and knowledgeable.

Thank you John we are very happy to have a great customer like you .

More about Clean Air Canada Duct And Chimney

'We are canadian based company located in coquitlam BC. We believe in quality service. All our technitions are certified ,with years of experience in the field. Our team have passed full background check for your safety and peace of mind. Customer service is our priority. Please feel free to contact us for your free estimate today with zero obligations.