Kjd Landscaping & Property Maintenance Inc

Reviews for Kjd Landscaping & Property Maintenance Inc

Mike T
Mike T

Lawn mowing/maintenance

KJD did a fantastic job with a cut, trim and cleanup. There was a slight delay due to inclement weather, but Kevin the owner stayed in constant contact with us. His crew was professional and they listened to exactly what we wanted done. Give them a try, you will be pleased.
Thank you guys for doing a great job!

Muktha T
Muktha T

Terrible Company

This company and Kevin came recommended to me from a business I have been working with for years. I hired KJD / Kevin to help me with weekly lawn maintenance (cut, edge, blow off the clippings). He had only cut for me three weeks, and in the second week and third week they didn't follow the work we had agreed to in the contract. Furthermore, he has expected me to pay full price even though they didn't even meet the contract obligations. I had left two voice messages since May 12, 2021 for him and no call back to date. If you expect the least bit of quality, avoid this company.

AKS
AKS

Excellent Service & Support for Lawn Care Maintenance

We thank our friends for the referral to KJD Landscaping & Property Maintenance for our summer lawn care maintenance. They are consistent, reliable, friendly, and, so helpful and prompt in answering all of your inquiries. Most importantly, our lawn looks beautiful.
Kevin is our lead contact coordinator - amazing customer service!

Thank you so much!
Anita

Looking for Lawn Maintenance pros in Brampton?