Green Cedar Homes

K Virk in Chestermere
K Virk in Chestermere
1 review Chestermere, AB

Stonemere Chestermere

Green Cedar gave our family the opportunity to build a home that was built to our spec, and everything we could ask for. Hesham was very understanding and helped us at every step. We presented them with a custom floor plan and they made a blue print and helped us modify some of the details so that it would fit on the lot, everything we could ask for was in the plan. I was allowed to follow along with every step, to visually inspect and also learn about the process of home building. At each stage Hesham would call us in for a review to make sure all was going well, from framing all the way through the final details of the home. Hesham was very accommodating and often met us at hours that were convenient for my family and work schedule. We were given a very accurate estimate of the cost of building with the top most specifications in the home, and thought the process this price did not change, there were no additional upgrade fee's or hidden fee's. We are very happy with the end product and would definitely recommend building with Green Cedar Homes.

Safari in Chestermere
Safari in Chestermere
1 review Chestermere, AB

Green Cedar homes

Loved my first built home. To see the smile on my wife's face was worth every penny. Definitely will be usingyhem to build my kids first home. Thanks again Green Cedar!!

Looking for Builders pros in Chestermere?