Geo Green Landscaping & General Contractor

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Richmond Hill ON L4E 5B2
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Markham  >  Geo Green Landscaping & General Contractor  >  Interlocking, lawn, backyard and fence door
Bonnie in Toronto
Bonnie in Toronto

Interlocking, lawn, backyard and fence door

This summer, My husband and I were very pleased with the beautiful interlocking pavers in the front and back of the house. I can’t believe how strong his team is - they were lifting heavy pavers and wheelbarrowing kilograms of dirt and stones consecutively in some extremely hot days.

The pavers were levelled well and looks amazing. He recommended the types of pavers to choose from.
Shawn and his team worked dilligently on redesigning our front garden, walkway, driveway, fence door, walking slabs to the backyard, sodding of new grass and backyard garden. He gave good suggestions about some problems that we expressed. They even helped to trim some branches that were overgrowing without extra charge. Cleanup was done very well. They are experienced and hard-working. A job well done! Thanks!

Thank you very much for your review, we are glad to hear that you were satisfied and hope to be of service again in the future.
Thank you again!