Carpenters

Reviews for IDP Renovations & Construction

T. M.
T. M.
1 review Chilliwack, BC

Bathrooms, kitchen, flooring, wall repairs, painting

I have used IDP as my contractor for several years and multiple projects. Keith is an excellent contractor. He will assess a job and give you a straightforward plan. He reliable, works hard and quickly but his greatest asset is the quality of his workmanship. I am always impressed with the end-product as it exceeds my expectations which is exactly how he continues to have my repeat business. I would highly recommend IDP for your home renovation needs.

Thank you so much for the review Trish. Always glad to be of service for you. Cheers

Ana y.
Ana y.
1 review Langley, BC

Complete Home Renovation and more

I feel very lucky to have found IDP Renovations & Construction, they renovated my entire house and they have carried out other projects, such as the installation of a floor, add a full room to the house, build the deck of the pool, and so I could continue with many more things. Our home renovation was done on time with professionals finishes and amazing quality materials. We had a very good experience with Keith and his Team. Keith has been in contact with us over the entire process and while any renovation has its challenges, we cannot be more happy with the results. Great job, we would higly recommend his company.

Thank you so much for the review I am very happy to have worked with you on your house. Please feel free to call on me again.

More about IDP Renovations & Construction

Welcome to IDP Renovations & Construction Independently owned and operated company with over 20 years of experience. Consider us your trusted advisor who will remain available throughout the entire process and provide insight on how you can future proof your renovation investment. We cover Langley, Surrey and the Fraser Valley ...
Looking for Carpenters pros in Chilliwack?